Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQmixXvZJ04
youtube.com/watch?v=I_7hCPYgXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/nQmixXvZJ04

The mental illness is strong with this one

>I'm queer, tattooed and Muslim.

Head on over to Saudi Arabia and try that out.

We know it's you you fucking leaf canook nigger

This is Peter Jordanson, not Jordan Peterson.

It's this new thing Sup Forums does - it's called trolling. I hear some kids are addicted to it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Replying to b8 threads cause you're a bot or paid to defend this queer tattooed muslim....

Female to male tranny. Massive feminine forehead, and fucked up hairline. Why are they pretending to be gay males?

>creating b8 threads because you're too fucked up to sort yourself out.
Day of the rake when?

Pretty sure this is haram.

Ya silly buggers. I was referring to the thing in the picture, not OP specifically

>Queer
>Muslim

Well, don't worry, I won't have to get used it for long...

>green words
I love how butthurt you faggots get.

I tweeted to him and he had my twitter account blocked from tweeting for 12 hours.

Fuck you're a pathetic faggot loser, (who) ever you are.
I KNOW, one UK poster claims to LARP as a Russian from Soviet Era Russia.
(You) that UK poster?

I'd LOVE to deck that faggot right in his crack smoker face too.

canadians aren't nice

I know, guys like Peterson won't use pronouns and tells others not to as well.

>Peterson won't use pronouns and tells others not to as well.

didn't even say please or apologize. how uncanadian.

like somone give a fuck about some goatfucking white faggot from a country of marxist policy same as swedistan

no pronouns?! this is a profound change in language he is trying to institute here. maybe he should be stopped, before he gets his hands on the language codes.

I'm pretty sure ((Canada)) is fine with that. I've not met a Canadian that actually cares about what another person is doing unless they are actually hurting someone and yet ((they)) keep shoveling this shit down our throats.

No

I know right? You should call Peterson and tell him how "uncanadian" he is. I was just quoting him.

You moronnials have already ruined language. Words mean whatever your feelings say they mean.

>Get your own material buddy.
Jeez, your memes are nothing but ripoffs, LARPs and buzzwords.
South Park ripoff meme
Bogadof ripoff meme
(((Fake News))) LARP meme
Sort your memes out.

>buzzwords
>buzzwords
>buzzwords
>faggot face

BUZZ
WORDS

I heard this doofus Jordina Crapperson has become a punching bag over on reddit psychology forums
>inb4 reddit is gay
Obviously, but it still has WAY more viewers and posters than this craphole. Meaning, LOTS of people think this clown, is exactly that. A clown ass loser fraud who knows nothing and spouts bullshit.

LOSER

It happens all the time in Canada

>Snowboard instructor, drama substitute teacher, well connected daddy, McGill University = Prime Minister

>NEET Faggot loser with shit menial jobs, well connected daddy, McGill Univeristy = 5 years as Assistant Prof at Harvard and Prof at UofT for 20 years

ObamaLeaf is the most autistic life form known to man. Here is my favorite JP video for anyone interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_7hCPYgXEk

You're schizophrenic. I'm not Obamaleaf. I never have been. I've never posted about Obama.
(You) will refuse to accept this reality though, because you're mentally ill.
Here's some symptoms of schizophrenia
>Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.[2] Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3] People with schizophrenia often have additional mental-health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.[7] Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time

Moronnials sound schizo if you ask me

>abnormal social behavior
MUH AUTISM

>failure to understand what is real.
Moronnials think anything typed online is real and reject evidence and facts with a passion.

SCHIZO

MUH MYTHOLOGY

WE WUZ ARCHETYPES AND SHIT

WE WUZ JUNGGINAS

>Queer and Muslim
Mfw

Send this mutant to Afghanistan and see if he has the balls to tell the locals they have to get used to him.

I hate Jordan Peterson now!