DAILY REMINDER that (sh)italy is a conservative non-white shithole

DAILY REMINDER that (sh)italy is a conservative non-white shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Great_Synagogue_of_Rome_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should be hanged traitor, go back to Austria.

is this sarcasm?

mama-mia!

It's okay man, I'm jelly I don't get to live there. A lot of people probably feel that way about Italy

somebody post the European opinions of each other chart.

Not Milan

I like Italy,. is a Good country, Good people but they are disorganized

mmh ok

Italy is literally the best Western European country atm next to Switzerland

Agreed.

I agree

At least you can find a job there in America.

Right.

I remember when the terrorist who did the van terrorist attack in Germany crossed the border and came here. He got rekt.

I have never been so proud.

Isn't the majority of Italy against refugees from Mudslime countries?

Jobs are here too, I agree is not that easy but the impossible to find a job meme has to die.

hahahha I like Italian people

Yes, and we are about the only ones doing something to limit the flow. We ushered in a deal with the nomad tribes in the south of Libia to stop the migrants.

We are also cracking down on NGOs that taxi those migrants to Europe, there is a lawsuit incoming to destroy them.

There's only eight official mosques in Italy?

I do have a well-paying job myself, but I got lucky and had the right connections. If you're not as lucky as I was, you're pretty much fucked, and don't pretend it isn't. Granted, it's not impossible, but it's harder than most countries.

And by the way, having a part-time job during university is next to impossible here, unlike the USA, for example. I remember when I was looking for it, everyone demanded "experience" when I was only in my second year. What experience could I even have?
And don't tell me that they do it "just to weed out candidates, they don't mean it.". No. I was shot down cold at the interview.

Most problems that everyone deems as "typically Italian" are actually present everywhere, but the job market unfortunately is.

Lol, see, an actual non-cuck union of European states would be interesting.

it would bring Europe together again. We are the greatest continent ever., We are what other civilization dreams to be. We have to stay together my Italian friend

That's what I would like to have too. Unfortunately, the EU is way too cuck'd and beyond salvation, but I wouldn't oppose a union done right.

You must become great allies again.
Third times a charm

The problem is the fucking italian,not the immigrants.

Why doesn't the government do anything about the Indian street merchants and gypsies that are everywhere? It must be harming tourism

kys traitor, italians are top tier IQ europeans, racist in their dna and based by birth

Top cuck spotted.

Go away traitor.

>1 post by this ID

God I fucking love Italians who are not afraid of speaking the truth, that is, we should be proud.

Odio le zecche dei centri sociali.

trips of truth

just you stay away from my coastline!

Go back to Austria retard

you're my kind of nigger

Shitaly is one of the only countries I have any interest in desu, seems based

[RISORGIMENTO INTENSIFIES]

Fuckin wogs.

If Romans had gun powder we would be colonizing Mars now.

kek

>Italy
>Western

And this is why science is important, USA! Don't let the Chinks invent the next big thing!

It's funny how the heavily arab-blood parts are shitty

I like Italy, is a caothic less corrupt version of Spain

If you think Italy is less corrupt than Spain, oh guy, it must be really tough there.

go to hell fucking fascist.

We have a dream: Matteo Salvini on Piazzale Loreto!

>mfw i see a dirty, scrawny zecca trying to act though on the internet

Let us simply ignore him, he's probably still stoned from the centri sociali.

This zecca is definitely on the wrong board.
>implying salveenee actually did something bad

Prima LI iTAGLIANI!1111!

>(sh)italy
Never has a terror attack because the muslim invaders have a look around and think theyre still in Africa.

hows liguria?

I'm not a commie.

>africa
Typical dumb American who can't even tell the difference between Africa and Asia.

Go away.

H-he was kidding Lorenzo

Centri Sociali memes best memes.

I love when burgers complain about antifa and never had to deal with those braindeads

Somalia 2.0

> conservative
""""conservative""""

aww cucciolo, tornatene su facebook

Yeah, I have to admit that was a nice national pride moment

Tbh there was a terrorist attack in the 70' in italy, but the shitskin killed only some jews, we let that happen

it's amazing that a lot of blacks look Asian.

I have no freakin connections whatsoever

a jew is as much a refugee as a Arab refugee.

Maybe the non-PD ones

LOL

you need to hangout more.

Half your country belongs to us bro

>LOL
o su reddit, come preferisci

Italians are the most stupid population in western Europe.

Scommetto che stai su gruppi come GIENTE HONESTA, segui tutte le pagine "antibufala" e segui pure saverio tommasi

Ya jelly my Istriot/Dalmatian friend?

Romans werent true 100% white.

Germans once that they took over western Roman empire made it great.

Proof, Why is north gg and south shit?

North was part of the Holy roman empire for many years and was filled with white people.

South Often times fell to mudshits and nigger conquest, they so mixed rape babies in the south no wonder it's a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY

No. Saverio Tommasi mi fa schifo quasi quanto Salvini.

+ map

Faggot

I'm starting to lose faith with the shit happening around but this is probably true, or close the truth at least.

Switzerland is Central, tho, and Italy is Southern.

More maps

+ wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Italians have always struck me as being a strange mix of conservatism and degeneracy strongly supportive of the Catholic Church yet push the boundaries of heterosexual debauchery to the limits

>tfw you will never be Italian
>tfw you will never go to Juventus matches with your mates
>tfw you will never eat delicious pasta after said Juventus matches

Why even live?

Germans destroyed the western roman empire

I'd rather we just gave you those, they're the source of all SJW, nepotist, globalist and commie bullshit in Croatia.

But come on, you know you're Southern Europe. If you don't accept that designation and fight for it, you know what will happen? The south side of the Mediterranean will eventually become Southern Europe...

well
yeah

AGREED.

We had to deal with those fuckshits as early as 2008. Crazy to see them reappear again in 'Murica only now.

What'd Italians do to you you drunk and useless mick?

Go back to Facebook.
Saverio Tommasi GREATEST KEK IN HISTORY, EVEN WORSE THAN TRUDEAU.

I had no connections whatsoever and still found a job.
Granted, it wasn't easy getting the first internship, but then after seeing I knew my shit they immediately hired me.

Now with 3 years experience I get calls from other companies at least 3-4 times a year, just from having my CV on infojobs.

It looks a lot harder to find unskilled jobs, I'll give you that.

No thanks. Facebook no.

This gives me hope for the future.

Kek, what kind of deal with the Libyan Nomads? They sending the cavalry against the darkies/ Arabs ?

I'm not desisting

Almost no one actually supports the church. I wager that at least 90% of the Italians I have personally met, myself included, are openly atheist. Certainly a lot less religious than many other places, like the USA.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Great_Synagogue_of_Rome_attack

My bad, it was in the 80'

It's 8 too many.

>The average Italian's reaction to a new mosque being built:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

Is it just a nationalistic thing? because I would never guess that most Italians are atheists

the younger ones are

No thanks facebook no

i disagree, 90% of the people i've met are religious, but they don't practice, i'm actually surprised when i meet a convinced atheist, most of the times it's either "don't know/don't care" if they are not religious or "i believe in God but not the church" if they are

Boycott islamist and christian extremist in Italy