Americna Education

Is this a new low for American education?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1mmePD549o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers cant understand abstract concepts so they have to remove the abstract part.

basically 2 * 6 is impossible for them but 2 apples * 6 apples almost makes sense if you write a story to go along with it that they can imagine about.

and ignore the square apple result, i meant a 2d grid that they can visualize

That's a great way to build intuition for multiplication. As long as it is a supplement to actual arithmetic calculation.

Don't know why they called the expression "data in the table" thouhh.

Apples? It's more like $2 per gram of heroin x 6 grams of heroin per pellet

what is this question asking someone to do? write a story about how the answer is 12?

In west Philadelphia born and raised

I'm tempted to write a romance story about Two and Six, and the many babies that result from the union. 12 babies, in fact.

Thinking so hard about 2 x 6 that you have to write a story about it is the opposite of intuitive multiplication.

Can someone provide an example how one would get full points on this?

Answer is 66

this

2 bags of 6 apples.
We hav 6 app in 1 bag and 6 app in other bag
6 apple + 6 apple = 12 apples

this. the wire covered it perfectly:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1mmePD549o

One day Tyrone showed up at the corner with 6 dime bags for sale. Tyrone though forgot his nine at home and did not take into account that faggot Jamal wanted his 6 dime bags to add to his. Now Jamal was a jewish nigger, so he was greedy as fuck.

Jamal, jealous another nigger had 6 dime bags decided he was going to fuck up Tyrone in front of the 7-11. Walking up to Tyrone, pulled his gun and said, "Nigga, gib me yo shiiiiiieeeeet". Tyrone reached for his gun that he forgot. That move made Jamal shoot Tyrone.

With Tyrone down and niggers running scared in all different different directions, Jamal took Tyrone's 6 bags to had to his 6 bags. Jamal stood there counting 1.....2......3......5 "Shiiiiiieeet nigga I dontz no how to countz".

Looking stumped in front of the 7-11 standing over Tyrnone's lifeless body, Chad walks up. Chad not really wanting to get involved told Jamal, "Look bro, you have 12 fucking bags."

With this distraction, Jamal was gunned down by police.

All 12 bags confiscated by the police leaving Jamal and Tyrone with none.

Stupid niggers.

>Americna

You're legitimately retarded. It's a word problem, nothing is wrong with word problems in math

Tina made 6 dollars per hour.

Tina joined an activist group and donated her grocery money to Bernie Sanders.

Tina hoped that Bernie Sanders would double her hourly wages. Two times six is twelve. Tina hoped to make twelve dollars per hour.

Bernie Sanders kept the money and endorsed Clinton.

Tina still owes $120,000 for her women's studies degree.

Tina is hungry.

Probably something like:

John wants to buy 6 apples, and each apple costs 2 *currency, how many *currency does he needs?

Or something simple like:

Hans gases 6 jews a day, how many jews has he gassed in a period of 2 days?

>thinking hard is the opposite of learning

Maybe where you come from retard

>12. I don't need to write an essay to figure this out because I'm not black.

Tina now works for ShariaBlue and shills on Sup Forums for 2 shekels per post.

You niggers lack reading comprehension. I said that it's the opposite of intuitive multiplication. You know how you intuitively figure 6 x 2? By memorizing your times tables. Now finish getting ready for school.

"Solve" does not even make sense there, there's no variable to solve for. the correct term would be "evaluate". The test is just as stupid as the nigger that took it

I see nothing wrong with it. I think it's okay to turn it into a game when you want to teach kindergarten-aged kids math. They're going to just hate you if you teach them seriously like you would teach a first-grader. This way they'll have easier time at school when they're old enough to go to school.

A European had the chance to vote in an election. Because his state was benevolent, it took his vote, doubled it and then multiplied two by six to make 12. These 12 votes were then given to the left wing party.

Are they literally asking students to write their own fucking word problems

say there were two hollocausts with 6 million jews killed in each

how many jews would be killed in total?

79. 2 is the right answer

when you put it this way it sort of makes sense

always good to get perspective from the other side

Also in America we have the choice to send our kids to private schools, so if this shit looks like a waste of time to you then you can send your kid somewhere else.

two answers
not enough
or
none - it didnt happen

A mag can hold up to 6 bullets.
I but two mags.
I've got 12 bullets.

I don't understand the question

You should be an inner city high school teacher.

This is busy work because most teachers are living up to the "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." meme.

I remember being a much brighter than average elementary school student and always having to show my work in basic math class, even long after I had memorized all the basic methods of mathematics. It meant that bright students were never allowed to get ahead because that was humiliating to the not bright students. (Or the much worse choice of skipping you a year ahead which means that you become surrounded with students that are 1 year ahead in emotional development. Also one of the stupidest choices in history. You can tell that the less bright teachers decided that "bright" idea too. I was asked if I wanted to be pushed ahead and I angrily refused.)

There is a real hatred in the less bright students and teachers for the students who can understand the subject material easily. If modern society wasn't so doped up on the Jewish lie of equality, they would not have to teach resentment of better achievers who are white and a few more problems would be likely to be solved. Fields like engineering, medicine, agriculture and human biology need students who are not afraid to hurt the feelings of Jews and other minorities. Self hating whites can't run too far ahead of the pack because that would be racist.

I have become a bitter and jaded man because of the torment I received from a young age as a far outlier on the intelligence spectrum. I now troll the internet and my writing has probably triggered many a special snowflake who thought that they were equal or superior just for being present in a classroom.

The "no child let ahead" program is built on a house of Jewish lies and it will take the harsh truth of reality being spoken by many voices to bring it crashing down.

>simple concepts like apple*apple
teach me your eays

The correct answer is "AY DIS IS RACIST MAYNE U KNOW BLACK PEOUPUL CANT MULTIPLICATEZ MAYNE IS DA WHITES DAT MADE DIS SHIT UP FAMALAM" Tyrone A+

you realize you;re getting a nobel prize for this

The answer depends on the base being used so, acutally, it's not possible to answer this question without more information. This is why i failed exams.

"number fact" sounds like some newspeak shit

under rated

I mean, can we assume base 10? I was always told not to assume. That strategy works well in life but not in exams.

13.2 x 6 = 26.4

Chinese Exchange Student

The questioner wants something like this:
>2x6 = 12
>12x0,25 = 3
>3x2 = 6
>6x3 = 18

Yes. It's retarded as hell and will likely confuse the fuck out of the children, especially the autistic ones.

I bought two sixpacks and drank 12 beers

underrated