>ukip want vagina inspections on schoolgirls

youtube.com/watch?v=i2DwO-Y6Y2I&t

Really, REALLY made me think.

>what is a gynecologist

he is talking against female genital mutilation btw you dickhead

Cunts want equal rights, but just watch and laugh on penis inspection day. Fucking glad someone's finally trying for equality.

Seems fair. Boys get penis inspections after all.

don't we all want to inspect schoolgirls vaginas?

What the fuck is a penis inspection and why is it allowed?

It's been a long time coming.

The entire lugenpresse must be stopped. The future of mankind depends on it.

>that nose
>wants to inspect kids genitals
Checks out.

Don't see the big deal, my school had a penis inspection day when i was young too

Are liberals and shills going to start defending FGM now.

Penis inspection is surely a meme right? I thought it was just a funny meme from that one thread on b

Its real user.

I had my dick checked and fondled by the school nurse in like grade 1 to see that I had all the balls and no phimosis and shit. Why not check girls to make sure their parents haven't cut their vag up?

Sounds fishy

That's what gets me about all this. It's just equality.

We all had penis inspection day, they should have vagina inspection day.

I thought every kid has phimosis until puberty.

In what country, my penis was never inspected at school

Where is proofs? This claim is too bold

No, your foreskin is sort of attached to the base of your glans until puberty, then you can roll it all the way back. Phimosis means that you can't or have trouble rolling the skin back even to the base of the glans.

I never thought europe was so third world. Holyshit

We had it twice in elementary school. Don't know about roasties, but boys definitely had their genitals inspected.

Enlightening

>American health
I guess you went to shitty schools?

The only time i've had that was a turn your head and cough thing for football, but that was for ball cancer

in australia we were checked everyday for whistledick

dear sir , i am applying for the post of junior vadge inspector, my credentials are blue chip

Don't even wanna know

Do they accept volunteers or what?

This is a meme right?

The state has no buisness inspecting your junk, this is understood here, no defending of this idea required

it's highly contagious.

Some states have been doing away with it so younger posters wont remember. Basically they just bring the boys into the gym and check the penis to make sure there are no deformations and that you were keeping up hygeine and pubic styling. It was an annual thing. Your state should have mandated them

>checking for hymen

I see no problem with this...

Finally. I hated getting mocked by the girls gym classes on PID. They always got to play dodgeball while we have to wait in line. I hope this comes to the US too.

I mean I get what you mean but using the school medical person to make routine checks to make sure your balls are dropping correctly etc. isn't a bad idea. Would you rather realise that one of your testies got stuck and rotted inside of you when you're grown up?

>his penis was never inspected daily by the gym teacher while alone in the equipment room

I sincerely wish it was

It only spreads orally, right?

It's when they pretend to check you for a hernia and by holding your balls and making you cough.

I remember during penis inspection day u was so nervous I held in my pee and when I was to be inspected I started peeing but they directed me to the sink and I peed there. The nurse was cool about it and said my penis was a okay

WHY IS THIS A CONTROVERSY

You know I don't care, penis inspection day was the fucking WORST. Imagine being a little kid having some hold hook nosed bitch line every little boy up against the wall and look at his tiny cock every year up to graduation?

Let some fat fuck go and inspect those little girl's pussies. idgaf

mostly, but docking or unlicenced circumcision can also be a factor.

that thing would make such a mess when you piss

Finally we'll be equals.

I never knew knew your nature was WAS that hostile, this some aussie virus? Or an animal attack
We have our own doctors sven, even trailer trash or the wettest back can get health services here

You have preemptive amputations of the foreskin to negate the potential side effects..

women suddenly do not want equality when they need to do their part of the deal

This
Remember that day from the third grade

>docking

They are lucky sensei is a not a lolicon :^)

this
>tfw I was the last generation to get penis inspection before they shut it down here

about time especially since boys already have penis inspection day

/ourguys/

I've unironically seen rosties gloating about the draft being expanded for women, it like the WANT to destory our combat prowess

Ukip have like no MP's

Just mercy kill it already

If you're a hebeophile it's perfectly legal.

Haha, back when they trusted the state

>be me
>waiting in line for penis inspection day
>little guy so I'm nervous and get boner
>pull down pants for inspection
>gym teacher grabs shaft with one hand and punches the top of the head with the other
>boner goes away
>inspects penis
>leave

Bad times lads

Depends on the country

I can't breathe

This is real as real can be.

>tfw I was sick on Penis Inspection day and had to get checked by my PE teacher the following week instead of our milf nurse

>gym teacher
He was lying to you. Only a licensed physician is allowed to administer this test.

Sorry if I opened up some repressed memories.

I was talking to some people I know, and apparently I’m the only person who remembers “Penis Inspection Day” in Elementary School. The gym teacher took us into the washroom one at a time while everyone else kept playing, and tugged our foreskin back and inspected our penis to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean. Surely I can’t be the only one who remembers this, other people must have had Penis Inspection Day at their school too.

Only in Canada

I was checked when I was a kid,I think like 10 or 11.
She was a female doctor and she literally took it in her hand,looked around it and concluded that everything is fine.

bullshit story, inspection was always nice and orderly and professionally.

Fuck off you traitor Tory shill, you literally posted this in Brit/pol/. Just go back to plebbit already.

didn't find my ''Anyone Remember Penis Inspection Day? pic'' but this should fine too

When I was 11 or something all the children in my school were given a thorough health check, which included checking if the testicles had formed normally. If I remember correctly, the girls' downstairs was also checked.

No, no we didnt all. Where the fuck in the us did you have penis inspection day

Oh I remember being this new

>public styling
Who has been examining you?

How old are you?

How do I register to become a hebephile?

Haha, kids don't have rights

>Our nurses for the athletes summer PID were a lesbian couple
>I ran track with their son
I tell you the day after PID were just an avalanche of "your mom checked out my junk lol"

Claiming it isn't real is the meme

>whistledick

I sincerely hope that's the official medical term

I think we called them "physicals" but it's virtually the same thing

send some dick pics to the wrong people and the state will take care of it for you

>bullshit story, inspection was always nice and orderly and professionally.
t. gym teacher

>penis inspections
you think this is bad? we have penis rating day

France have mandatory fanny inspection.

>Making the kids strip when they all knew it was Pajeet

At least they werent racist?

Pubic. And you know, fashioning pompadours, shaving mohawks, some of the seniors did a full brazzilian every year. If everyone in the gym is going to see your dick may as well make it look good

>ukip wants to stop third world subhumans from mutilating their kids' vaginas
>this is spun as bad

Where do you live, hillbillytown? Christ.

>penis inspection day is becoming real
Tippity toppity kek

>tfw nobody ever inspected your penis.
Feels bad man.

Had this too. Doctors and nurses came to school for it, and testicles and dick were one of the many things checked... Pretty sure the meme is from Americans that cannot comprehend a) dicks being inspected in schools without mass lawsuits and b) a medical system that actually makes free medical checks for all schoolchildren possible..

What type of credentials does one need for a vagina inspection job?

it's actually a catchall for a number of similar conditions unique to the country, but every aussie doctor knows you can't fap about with whistledick.

Get a hooker lad

quality control officer at a cookie factory should give you all the prerequisites.

So she can inspect it with her aids-ridden palms? No thank you

>being this new

don't get the 10$ hookers you need to pay more