Hurr this is divide and conquer shill tactic

>hurr this is divide and conquer shill tactic

Nah it's not, you're a cuck. My country could own your country, if we were given the chance and our government called for it, I would support the invasion and colonisation of every single one of the non-Anglo countries out there.

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_politicians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, anglo sphere unite

Remember your greatest ally pls

Go home, paki

Don worry, for you there is a place at the side of the eternal anglo.

We will drink DEEPLY of the ARYAN PEOPLE.

I'm planning to visit Lisbon again soon. Is there anything i can do to repel drug dealers trying to see me coke?

Remove 100000000 of mosques first, then we will talk.

Truth
Suffer not the non-Anglo scum to live

>My country could own your country
hmmm

The last time you tried that we ended your empire for good and made you the bitch of your former colony.

>we ended your empire for good and made you the bitch of your former colony
Uhm, no sweetie

>Implying we needed to win the entire war to destroy your ambitions.

Germany's goal was to end up a divided and occupied power for seventy years for the sake of ridding the UK of some pajeet coolies? Curious logic

>cucking to the crown

britcucks are pathetic, all the anglos with balls either went to america or were sent to australia, all that remained was goblin-like creatures

worst syntax cunt

If you cannot win, make the others lose. Now we both have to ask the USA for permission to do anything.

HAHAHAHA, SWEDEN

>Modern UK
>colonising anyone

Nigger, you cucks couldn't even beat us, a bunch of potato farmers who had much smaller numbers, and inferior weaponry.

What chance would you have against an actual coordinated country with a trained and ready military behind it?

HAHAHAHAHHA

This thread is a great success. Fucking barbarians.

Britain still exists? I thought it was part of Pakistan.

I'm just shitposting. There were no real winners outside the US in that war. The UK was a tired and spent force long before then, though.

>Spain
>An authority about being colonised
>Arabs
>Africans
>Gibraltar still own by Britain
>Gibrat's don't want to join Spain because it's a shithole

Good attempt, but right now even Malta is more European than England is. Go outside.

*Cough* cod wars *Cough*

I see you learned something from you colonial betters, Iqbal

Fuck off you insecure faggot. We don't all live in London.

>Charles H. Anderson, said "Scandinavians are second-class WASPs" but know it is "better to be a second-class WASP than a non-WASP"[30]
wew we even wanted to join the commonwealth's trade union
anglo scandi friendship guys

I know man. Same here.

Maybe one day our people will learn to let bygones be bygones and concentrate on what is really important: Kicking the mudslimes out of europe (AGAIN).

Spaniards arent white lmao, you speak of 'european' as if youre not a hairy brown moorish rape baby

Bongshititstan is basically the worst country of the anglosphere now, literally WE WUZ nigger tier. Just nuke it.

You want to know how I can tell you've never been to this country?

You're still in Poland, you stupid fuck.

If Spaniards are not white then you are Roman rape babies. Shove your memes up your ass, paki.

we offered freedom to the colonies if they fought against you

and they did....we bankrupting ourselves stopping you and will do it again!

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD ARYIAN MENACE!

Ah that's why you were England's bitch for over 400 years. Because we couldn't defeated you. Fuck off paddy you were subjegated.

test

You think we'll ever forgive you for what do you did?

We will not rest until every last one of you is locked into a Refinery centrifuge.

This

This triggers the potato wanker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland

This is why everyone hates g*rms.

I have no desire to go to your shithole, I'd rather be in America. Thanks for taking in our human trash, you should get along well with them

I was watching a (((film))) on Passchendaele the other day, I guess it was supposed to be glorious and inspiring but it just came off like senseless blood-letting between people wearing slightly different helmets. It was actually quite uncomfortable to watch.
It's a shame the 20th C turned out the way it did, but I suppose there's no point reminiscing over it.

You're a literal subhuman, your projection says more than I even need to, hahah.

english people dont have brown skin, black hair, bushy black eyebrows and brown eyes, where i live is 90% white, keep your insecurities to yourself shitskin.

You are spitting lies about Spain while your country is becoming Pakistan. Keep glorifying it while you can...

You're just wrong about our country too.

Fucking idiots, both of you, probably.

micro penis detected

> 400 years we phowned you Potato niggers.

"We" referring to who exactly? Trying to claim accomplishments of long dead arseholes makes you beyond a pathetic cunt..and you know it.

Fuck England.

You betrayed Europe and served the communists and international Jewry and come here bragging about your shithole of a nation.
It is thanks to YOU that the European Aryan will go extinct. Good job.

I hope England dies.

Don't worry, it's all set for the death of England. Couple shitass low fertility rates (nobody wants to breed with the fucking sub-humans, not even English themselves) + constant pumping of Pakistanis and you have an explosive Islamization mix that won't even compare to any other Islamic colonization in history.

Nah m8..we were pissed off for about a day when that handbal happened..unlike the 30+ years it's been since the hand of God in Mexico, which you cunts still cry about on a regular basis.

And remember the Romans conquered you so did the Normans aka the frogs you love so much.
And let's not forget how you have been bought lock stock and barrel by the kikes the second the battle of Waterloo ended.

Shameless imperialism. You might not be a shill but you are dumb.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_politicians

>Italy couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK BRITISH LIMEY SHIT!!
Oh believe you me, us ITALIANS are ITCHING for a war with BRITON. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of British soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country.
Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY British pig shit they see.
When Italy's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide.
Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Gott strafe England!
>*punches scotland*

>that image
hahahhahahaa surprised you cropped out the portugese pope's daughter and her jamaican husband

>think of times Britain was shameslessly imperialistic
>owned a quarter of the globe, sun never set on the empire, forged the modern world and science
>poster is dumb

try again lad.

great heathen army v.2 when desu

>if we were given the chance

You mean in some alternate history where you weren't too poor and too small in population and had magically built your military with meme magic to be large enough to take and hold and control more than you sad little island and support those efforts with logistics?

You are done. Now be a good goy and adopt all Pakistan to your pasty white bosom.

You can most certainly try

But we have bases in Italy right now? We could wipe out your corrupt government in actual seconds.

>Coming from Germany

Cucking on Sup Forums, how meta