Why does Sup Forums hate Richard Spencer?

Why does Sup Forums hate Richard Spencer?

Can we stop talking about this literal homosexual?

That's not the guy that punched him, jesus what a retard, doesn't even looks like him, not even close. Should have verified before tweeting the accusation.

Why would I hate him he's pretty cool

Controlled opposition.

Now everyone who's not a RINO is automatically a racist, including Libertarians and Conservatives who don't necessarily want their elected representatives to pretend to be Christian TK win votes.

Alt-Right is literally this boards Star of Juden.

Because of him the media is able to call the entire alt right Nazis by association

hes a cia nigger

>letting leftists kikes dictate your views

You already lost, retard.

Because he's a big guy

ACTIVE REMINDER THAT RICHARD SPENCER IS /OURGUY/ AND NO AMOUNT OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THAT!

>HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY HAIL OUR PEOPLE

Different nose, no hair, very different eyebrows...
And the fighting school announcement was a troll page concocted by Kripple kikechan.

You have to go back, mestizo maricon

t. kike shill

>oh no, what will the left think? i'm ruined!
Rockwell was right, conservatives are sissies.

If you're not a Nazi you're a faggot.

>(((Controlled opposition.)))

It's because of him it looks fucking stupid to call us Nazis, retard. People aren't afraid of Nazis.

If the CIA funds Richard Spencer in return for getting the dankest may-mays a little sooner than the rest of the country, then that is a trade-off that I'm willing to live with.

So long as the CIA disappears the retards who want to literally start the day of the rope TOMORROW and just got two AR-15s so they can shoot two niggers at once, before they do anything so stupid, then CIA is actually a fucking boon.

I really don't see the problem. Care to enlighten me?

Because he has very little of what you might call talent. This is another case of 'big fish, small pond'. He's a self-aggrandizing hack but he's top-shelf compared to most of the people participating in the public white nationalist movement.

You're a fucking idiot. He is doing good things right now. If he has the wrong message at some point in the future, we will have no problem abandoning him. But stop calling everyone controlled opposiition.