How can you call yourself a fascist and oppose Islamic domination of the west?

How can you call yourself a fascist and oppose Islamic domination of the west?

Fascists view unity as an intrinsic good. Islam is united. They care about the future, about their people, about their religion, and they aren't racist. Western Europe is not united.

Fascists view strength and victory as intrinsic goods. Islam is strong, and Islam is winning. Western Europeans are pussies who don't even fight back. They are weak, and they are being dominated by the strong.

Logically, any fascist would believe that Islam should dominate Europe, because Muslims are superior by fascist standards. Western culture deserves to go extinct because it is weak.

>islam is United
Nigger, Muslims kill each other more than anything else

on the off chance that youre not baiting but a legitimate retard, i suggest you look up the definition and tenets of fascism

>saged

>Islam is strong, and Islam is winning

birds are importan

Name 1 (one) time where Islam has lost in the past 10 years

>ywn be as comfy as this birdo

shocking fact: people with right-leaning views aren't actually fascists, that's just what antifa says.

That's a really cute birde

Islam is moving into the same age of dissolution that we are in right now.

Islamic tribes are constantly fighting, they've doing it for centuries

they have literally lost every major conflict since atleast the end of the ottoman empire.

if it weren't for hitler the british empire would have dissmantled islam by now.

tip top zozzle

>How can you call yourself a fascist
Not at all
>Fascists view unity as an intrinsic good. Islam is united.
Firetrucks are red. My moped is red. My moped is a firetruck.

Smells like slide spirit.

>losing to a bunch of inbreds
You're proving OP right

I've been ponder about something like this as well, you have anti-islamic belgium groups in belgium but their main concern is islam and their treatment of women and the main issue is that their women need to be covered up. Their response to this? Completely degenerate pictures of scantily clad women with the "oppose islam" and stuff on it.

If I, personally, had to chose between degeneracy overcompensating to send a message and islam; I'd take islam any day of the week.

>How can you call yourself a fascist and oppose Islamic domination of the west?
Go to some fascist board and ask them.

nice try with the psyop but islam is and Arabic supremacist religion. They with smash the european museums, demolish the parthenon and then take 5 european white wives for ever smelly brown arab.

only a suicidal cuck would ever give in to islam.

>Islam is united

In what paperback novel

But the majority of Muslims aren't Arabs. Indonesia is the largest Muslim country.

You're thinking of Salafism and Wahhabism.

Fascism doesn't like goat fucking.

/Thread.

>Islam is United
>Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else

islam can't claim some good things as if they would not exist without islam.
literally everything good and positive in islam is stolen from Christianity..the rest is all the warmongering pedophile satan worship bullshit.
We don't need islam we already have these values and build whole countrys around it...islam needs us..because it is weak and full of lies and degenerates..and our drug addicts and failed existences who converted..we are happy if you subhumans destroy yourself and you are very good at it as it looks.

I mean just think about it...you got an old mercedes with just 300k miles and all the parts are more or less in good shape...
And then a shitskin rings at your door..spits when he speaks..smells bad...and trys really hard to sell you his toyota because that think drove him to turkey and back 2 times.

would you buy his toyota ?

Fascism doesn't support pedos and goat fuckers.

>Implying most people here are fascists

indonesia is such a shit hole the arabs don't want to move there. They do want to go to Europe.

>Islam is united.

A bunch of inbred goat fuckers.

Because it's Islam you dumbfuck