Russia’s Supreme Court Rules Against Jehovah’s Witnesses

>After six days of hearings over the last two weeks, the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation today upheld the claim submitted by the Ministry of Justice to liquidate the Administrative Center of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia and 395 Local Religious Organizations (LROs) used by Witnesses throughout Russia. The ruling goes into effect immediately.

>“We are greatly disappointed by this development and deeply concerned about how this will affect our religious activity,” states Yaroslav Sivulskiy, a spokesman for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia. “We will appeal this decision, and we hope that our legal rights and protections as a peaceful religious group will be fully restored as soon as possible.”

GREAT JOB RUSSIA

Good job Russia
The true religion is Islam and every other heresy should be punished with a death sentence

JW does not permit members to join the military and use the barter system with each other to avoid taxes. Russia did nothing wrong because jewhovas
contribute nothing to society.

If you believe in God and choose to kill/help people kill eachother then you are a hypocrite

Oh and Jehovah Witnesses are like the least degenerate religious organisation on Earth but what could a burger know about it

t.jehova witness

Jehovas witnesses are degenerate, and backwards.

But Jesus said you should strike non believers down including your father

How so?

Which verse?

you're welcome

It's the omen of the end times, people will hate you for your faith in Jesus
Contrary to what the brit said, it's not our role to strike on those people, they will die in the Armageddon

Let's be honest here pole, you didn't know and couldn't give less of a shit about JW a week ago. You only emphathize with them because they've been banned in evil Russia. Tomorrow some Nepalese Association of Cannibalistic Pedophiles will get ousted by Moscow court and you'll post a thread about how "based" and innocent they are.

OK I'll be honest with you
I know a few JW's, there are a few in my family
I've studied the Bible with them for a while and it helped me change my life
I see no reason for this religion to be labeled as extremists especially in a country like Russia
Maybe it's time to question the decisions made by your goverment

I did about a decade of unpaid labor for JWs when I was a kid, they're an insane cult but better at hiding it than scientologists.

I call bullshit

So is this about religion or Putin closing down NGOs in fear of foreign influence? Why now?

>I call bullshit
Well it's kinda hard to post proofs isn't it. Best I can do is rare JW book written in meme language for kangz.

So what did you do for these 10 years user?

Go around trying to sell people shitty magazines for 70 cents, maintain property then document time spent, and statistics about people encountered, constantly train various drills on how to influence people and recruit them.

Pretty much banned from socializing with other kids, constantly told to prepare for an apocalypse that will happen within the next 12 months or so, told that outsiders would probably hunt down, torture and kill everyone I know and then try to force me to sign a document saying I disavow the JWs.

KJB - Kang Jamal Bible

good.
JW are fucking cancer and just an older brother of Scientology

>subhuman slav is anti-free speech

who could have guessed

what in the fucking fuck is that book

>go long Jerusalem