Why don't you support Hezbollah user? Do you love Jews or something?

>why don't you support Hezbollah user? Do you love Jews or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=EIKEu4pnFZ4
youtu.be/s2v0swWUlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/the-origins-of-hezbollah/280809/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#Alleged_suicide_and_terror_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings#Search_for_perpetrators
jeffreygoldberg.net/articles/tny/a_reporter_at_large_in_the_par.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit > jews > sandniggers

Jews>shit>goyem=arabs

wrong

Sandnigs are a disease of the skin but Jews are a disease of the heart

Christian Muslim Jew, they all suck. One makes you meak, one steals from you,one conquers you.

The enemy of my enemy is still a blasphemous apostate.
Repent and receive the true Lord, Saracens.

How do they treat christians and other religions?

My morning shit > arabs > niggers > germans > ukrainians > a*ericans > mud huts > brits > my evening shit > jews

I don't support either... I want them both to wipe each other off the face of the earth

better than even """""""""moderate"""""""""" Sunni countries

They treat Christians and Druze very well. Polling shows that most non-muslims in Lebanon like Hezbollah. They also have Christians who fight in their ranks when Lebanon is threatened by Jihadists or Zionists

>Do you love Jews or something?

Yes.

But I do baby.
Maybe when we get done shouting death to America/Israel, we could go pick up some falafel with tea baby.

Why do you torture your body with all that meat user?

Listen you are so wrong. Yes sandniggers need to get exterminated but Jews really are less of a threat to us. Look at the spreading of islam

Why do you torture the whole world with your brainwashing ideology?

>Hezbollah
>Murdered 300+ US Marines and French soldiers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

Don't fucking think so.

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

I dunno
Why does a moth chase light?

who the fuck do you think is behind "the spread of Islam?" Hint: its Israel and the kikes in Western governments who put tribal loyalty first

also, read Yockey

the only reason why i like shias is because them and sunnis are slaughtering eachother, and the fact that muslims are divided benefits the entire world
some anons are too fucking stupid to realize that hezbollah is no better than isis and iran is an equivalent of saudi arabia, only with less money and influence

look at this ugly fucking mug. This is what they try to entice you with. Did they do it on purpose? Is it a double triple bluff or not? Who knows..

that was a legitimate act of self defense

also, Israel knee about that ahead of time and failed to warn the US

So? If we are done with the bigger problem we will get Jews next. Nuking Israel and killing all high ranked Jews in the west won't stop Muslims from coming here.

I can understand Americans don't see Muslims as a treat but for us Europeans Muslims are the priority to get out of the way

>Implying it wasn't Mossad
>Implying 9/11 wasn't also a CIA/Mossad hoax
>Implying implications
youtube.com/watch?v=EIKEu4pnFZ4

>Bedouinsupreme

You're an Arab yourself

Holy fuck, I hope your guantanamo'd.
I don't give a fuck why they think they did it. They killed our guys, they are our enemy. Peacekeepers were there to bring stability, invited by the legitimate government of Lebanon.

Im also an autistic faggot, whats your point?

Given that the cunts celebrate it as a victory, no I don't think it's a Mossad hoax. Here's a little tip, they fucking hate the West. The shout "Death to America" by the hundreds of thousands in Lebanon and Iran. Is that all Mossad's doing too?

That's the real reason the US supports Saudi Arabia, they can't stomach making a deal with these slime. Iran was behind Al-Sadr as well, which led to the biggest loss of life of US servicemen - not the Sunni bullshit.

People from Lebanon are white Christians

I only trust Serbia when I need advice on Islam.

Iran-Saudi Arabia/Israel war will be the final act of this shitty chapter in human history.

>le enemy of my "enemy" is my friend
>a fucking Islamist militant group

Fuck off Iran/Russia shill contrarian

If a foreign power stationed troops in my country I hope we would drive them out as well

>our guys
>Spaniard
nice try internationalist cuck

Ending Jews would end the people opening the gates. Muslims can't do this on their own

>Satan speaks
Well why do they hate the west? Could it be could be that the west has fucked them over and over again?

Just because they shout death to America doesn't mean they committed that bombing on the Marine base.

But we do know that 9/11 was committed by Israeli agents, consider the five Israelis celebrating when the towers were hit, and the headlines in the Israeli papers were ecstatic the next day. The Neo Conservative Zionist think tank Project for a New American Century had called for a "new pearl harbor" exactly one year prior to 9/11. Tons of Israeli agents were arrested and questioned, investigators came to the conclusion that they at the very least had prior knowledge of the attacks, but pressure from the white house caused them to be returned to their country.

>da evil joo has been deliberately surrounding themselves with people that wish to see them wiped off the face of the Earth

You are deranged

t. Sunni

Shia terrorism has been non-existent since the 80s amd they are the only ones fighting ZOG

>''Y-you too!''

Hezbollah isn't expressly Muslim. A large portion of their supporters and fighters are christian.

>>da evil joo has been deliberately surrounding themselves with people that wish to see them wiped off the face of the Earth
where are all those refugees in Israel?

>nice try internationalist cuck
It's called NATO you faggot, and the French are my EU co-citizens. Your aligned with us, even though you are a traitor sympathizer, clearly.

>If a foreign power stationed troops in my country I hope we would drive them out as well
The LEBANESE GOVERNMENT asked them to come.

>Well why do they hate the west? Could it be could be that the west has fucked them over and over again?

I honestly, don't give a fuck why they hate the west, I just know you faggots are making apologies for them. You are as bad as the lefty faggots in Europe who make excuses for the terrorists here. They chose to kill westerners, so fuck them. Change their ideology 500lbs at a time.

You are literally giving this animals a "he a good boy, dindu nothin'". You think if the US pulls out of the middle east this shit will just end? The Haji's have been coming after the West since we kicked them out of Spain. The Fucking British were fighting them in Sudan in the 1900s, all the same scumbags.

Stop victim shaming those who died, and stop giving excuses for the killers. I don't give a fuck if Israel exists or not. It had nothing to do with why Hezbollah killed the 300+ Peacekeepers. They killed them because they knew they were going to be stopped, and the Syrians and Iranians would lose their foothold in what was a CHRISTIAN country, Lebanon.

I support Hezbollah because of their fire ass beats

youtu.be/s2v0swWUlLE

Weak beats, mate:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY

they worship a babylonian moon god but they're alright if they allow christians to fight alongside them
assad is ok too

>supporting NATO
stop living the 80s

>The LEBANESE GOVERNMENT asked them to come.
the ruling government isn't always legitimate
much like the current US one

>in what was a CHRISTIAN country, Lebanon.
If you actually cared about Lebanon's Christians character you would support Hezbollah against Israel so the Palestinians could return home

OK well you have not provided a valid argument. I''m not saying I support any terrorist group, because you have not provided any proof that Hezbollah is a terrorist group. I have cited sources proving that your claims about them perpetuating certain attacks are false.
>You think if the US pulls out of the middle east this shit will just end?
Well yeah it would in a couple of years I imagine. When need to withdraw our troops from the middle east and position them on the southern border to stop illegal migrants.

You have provided no proof of your claims, and I would love to be proven wrong.

absolutely, ya nasrallah is straight fire

Would also recommend "Rockets over Tel Aviv"

filthy neocon kike

>stop living the 80s

Says the cunt probably shilling for a renewed CIS defense.

>the ruling government isn't always legitimate
much like the current US one

Not sure what level of shill this is.

>If you actually cared about Lebanon's Christians character you would support Hezbollah against Israel so the Palestinians could return home

Incorrect, they should be permanently settled in Jordan and Egypt. They fucked up, and left it to late. That shit is never getting undone. It's over, Israel won, deal with it Haji.

> that Hezbollah is a terrorist group. I have cited sources proving that your claims about them perpetuating certain attacks are false.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/the-origins-of-hezbollah/280809/

Sorry lad, "reputable" sources like infowars weren't available..

>Well yeah it would in a couple of years I imagine. When need to withdraw our troops from the middle east and position them on the southern border to stop illegal migrants.

>You have provided no proof of your claims, and I would love to be proven wrong.

I have repeatedly. You seem to think some general youtube video about "israeli tricks" which doesn't infact cover the 1983 bombing AT ALL has some relevance to this discussion.

You are either a moron, or a shill.

in what world am I a neocon or a kike?

We can't defend ourselves with Jews holding our hands behind our back.

Israel controls their borders? What sort of question is that

>Our guys
>Flag

Fuck off commie.

Also

>Opinion that isn't mine
>Hope you get detained and shit.

Commie reader is off the charts on this one.

The attack was claimed by a group known as Islamic Jihad.

Foreign troops on your soil in a civil war are fair game. If they wanted to rush in and fight Shia and Druze in Lebanon so that Israel could set up a vassal state, cause chaos and annex land then on their heads be it.

You've been reading too much propaganda

So have you.

A lot of Hezbollah are Christians in times of conflict. They treat them a lot better than Sunni's do.
Lebanon is 45% Christian(it was before the Syrian war at least when Muslims from Syria flooded in) and their constitution only allows Christians to be leader of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Well, I believe they are considered a terrorist organization by my government, so I can only support them in spirit.

About what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#Alleged_suicide_and_terror_attacks

sure, it's the jews fault you're a cum chugging pussy.

>Says the cunt probably shilling for a renewed CIS defense.
lol no, sorry nationalism beyond your level of comprehension

>Incorrect, they should be permanently settled in Jordan and Egypt. They fucked up, and left it to late. That shit is never getting undone.
Jordanians and Egyptians have their own identity and that is their land. Palestinians belong in Palestine

> It's over, Israel won, deal with it Haji.
so you admit you're a jew

Wrong. Jews are worse than sandniggers by far. Jews are an autoimmune disease, while sandniggers are a weak disease. Basically Jews are AIDS and sandniggers are influenza. The sandnigs would easily be destroyed by the national immune system if not for the Jews diminishing that.

deep

more like
>Israel destabilizes neighboring countries and pushes reffuges into the West

w e w l a d

>Fuck off commie.
>Also

What the fuck are you talking about? You know when Mandiba comes to rape you, it NATO, and especially the US military will be your only hope. So you fuckers lost Angola, but that was your mistake.

>Commie reader is off the charts on this one.

The attack was claimed by a group known as Islamic Jihad.

Foreign troops on your soil in a civil war are fair game. If they wanted to rush in and fight Shia and Druze in Lebanon so that Israel could set up a vassal state, cause chaos and annex land then on their heads be it.

You mong. Islamic Jihad was always used as a cover for Hezbollah:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings#Search_for_perpetrators
>jeffreygoldberg.net/articles/tny/a_reporter_at_large_in_the_par.php

>Foreign troops on your soil in a civil war are fair game. If

So you support fucking Haji Moors killing westerners. And what about in the West, those scumabgs in Paris, they were good boy, dindu nuffin as well? KYS

>inb4 the alleged hezbollah drug cartels in Argentina
>inb4 the bulgarian israeli buss bombing

Your entire media is owned and controlled by Jews. The only reason Sweden is in the state it is in today is because of this Jewish media running a decades long psyop on your nation.

SHUT IT DOWN.

it's the Jew's fault I would be arrested for burning down a mosque. It's the Jews fault I could be arrested for this post.

its a Chiang Kai-shek quote about communists and Japs lol

when was the last time NATOcucks helped anyone against jihadists?

>not supporting nato

Wowie. Can't tell if marican or russian interests

Hezbollah are /ourguys/. Only nu/pol/ T_D faggots hate them.

>lol no, sorry nationalism beyond your level of comprehension

Your country signed the treaties, you elected people to office. If you are against your constition, and your laws, your a traitor.

>Jordanians and Egyptians have their own identity and that is their land. Palestinians belong in Palestine

I don't give a fuck. If those other Haji's want to help them that's fine. The chances of any of these incoherent animals "beating" Israel is zero. For those peoples lives they'd be better moving on with it.

>so you admit you're a jew

If by Jew, you mean Roman Catholic Spanish, sure, why not. My ancestors just expelled all the jews out of my country, but hey, I guess I was the sleeper cell.

You cunts want to believe this meme so well, you are actually siding with the Moors over Europeans? Fuck them all. Jerusalem is Christian in my opinon, and should be ran by the UN or some other non-alligned entity.

tbqh, multifront wars exist. In my own country, in the last civil war we had the Government, neonazis (JP-Montoneros), and communists (PRT-ERP) all fighting each other.

Well for every dead person from 9/11 and the Atocha bombings, how many Moors do you think we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

That video was relevant because he slipped and indicated that they have been involved in false flag attacks before.

I haven't studied the other attacks, but there is doubt about who blew up the Marine base, some say Hezbollah, some say Assad senior, some have indicated Mossad, or that they at the very least knew the attacks were going to occur and did nothing about it. They have staged many bombings like the 1986 Berlin bombing. With a track record like that we should be doubtful of terrorist attacks that seem to only benefit Zionist interests at the detriment of the so called "terrorist" Muslims.

can you come up with one legitimate reason to be in an alliance that forces you into wars that benefit ONLY the american elite and on top of that sells you overpriced trash-heaps marketed as 5th gen stealth jet planes?

if it's any consolation to you, you can spew your retarded jew hate on me and i'll never tell on you.

>one or the other
fuckoff nigger

Mate, I don't know about any of that shit. But that bombing was a response from Iran to kill US and French soldiers. I don't know about any of that other shit, but believe me, when I was in the defense forces these fuckers hate us. There is no end for them. You think they'll make some beautiful metropolis after they "win". No, their political movement only exists to expand. They are our ideological, racial, and cultural competitors. Is us or them.

I love you Israel

>What the fuck are you talking about? You know when Mandiba comes to rape you, it NATO, and especially the US military will be your only hope.

Pick up a book you disgusting fire-dodging Jew

USA and NATO abandoned the Union of South Africa because of 'muh niggers' Our military performed better than the Spanish could ever dream of doing and still hold the fastest advance in modern history. Again pick up a book, SADF was a model army you mong. I'm sorry our ethnostate of 4 million couldn't beat the Soviet Union, China, Cuba and a horde of Niggers in 6 different countries at once. All while under sanctions by the "west"

>You mong. Islamic Jihad was always used as a cover for Hezbollah:

>Links wiki and jefferey(((goldberg)))

Fuck off commie.

>So you support fucking Haji Moors killing westerners. And what about in the West, those scumabgs in Paris, they were good boy, dindu nuffin as well? KYS

How are Sunni extremists shooting up Paris defending their homeland from foreign troops?

Firstly that's a fucking dumb statement only a delusional Yid would make

And Secondly Hezbollah does more to fight groups that inspire those people than NATO ever has.

Don't know how your forefathers escaped
>pic related

nícé mémé

>Your country signed the treaties, you elected people to office. If you are against your constition, and your laws, your a traitor.
>treaties signed by an illegitimate government are valid
>treaties come before the interests of oir own people
W E W L A D

> The chances of any of these incoherent animals "beating" Israel is zero
Israel will not last forever. The day of reckoning for the Jews will come as the US declines

>You cunts want to believe this meme so well, you are actually siding with the Moors over Europeans?
>Jews
>European
W E W L A D

2bh pretty much everyone agrees that Imad moghniye (hezbollah memeber) had a large hand in the U.S. embassy bombings.

I was trying to show that they fought ISIS, Al Nusra and Israel Argiebro.

I know about multifront man, I did time in Mil Int. we basically armed various nigger groups and set them against each other.

Ignore the Jew conspiracy idiots.
Israel is killing, segregating, deporting, bulldozing, torturing Muslims every day.

USA on the other hand which controls European governments is importing millions of niggers and mudslimes in Europe to destroy our culture.

They are jealous.

They have no history.

They are allies to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan ffs

> how many you think we killed

dunno, but I'm sure for every "moor" "you've" """"killed"""" your government imported 3 more

and what did you get out of it?

don't sit around here and pretend it was some kind of revenge, you went in there like good boys, because the US told you to

and let me repeat the question, what did YOU get out of it?

you see there's Russia, whose military moved on crimea and actually prevented the events that are currently happening in east ukraine (20k+ whites dead, all because some jews needed a parliament re-shuffle)

you are in an alliance, that watched mujahideen flood into the balkan wars, waited for them to piss everyone off, and THEN you moved in to "secure" the poor muslims who were getting "genocided"

get the fuck out of here with your bullshit NATOcuck propaganda, you shitskinned permavirgin

Cuck detected

>USA and NATO abandoned the Union of South Africa because of 'muh niggers' Our military performed better than the Spanish could ever dream of doing and still hold the fastest advance in modern history. Again pick up a book, SADF was a model army you mong. I'm sorry our ethnostate of 4 million couldn't beat the Soviet Union, China, Cuba and a horde of Niggers in 6 different countries at once. All while under sanctions by the "west"

Is this a joke? You couldn't defeat a few Nogs for fucks sakes, we conquered the world.

>Fuck off commie.

Not my fault if they control the media mate. What the fuck do you use for sources, David Duke?

>How are Sunni extremists shooting up Paris defending their homeland from foreign troops?

This is exactly the reason they claim to be doing. Every video, and written suicide letter claims exactly this, you faggot.
>And Secondly Hezbollah does more to fight groups that inspire those people than NATO ever has.

I want them all gone. The Baathists were the best thing that ever happened to that shithole part of the world.

this

I meant the dead Americans and French. You know supposedly the Natsoc ideology of Pol.

I'm sure you know i'm really a Vatinca III Jesuit spy, though.

here we go, the manlet is going full we wuz

yeah you wuz, but now you iz and what you iz is a joke

Israelis>shit>muds>diaspora jews

>nícé

What did he mean by this?

Truth

Muslims are the scum of the earth, I'l take the jews over them any day.

Quality posts

Why do they align with the Palestinians though?