USA begins destroying its own history

news.sky.com/story/tight-security-as-new-orleans-tears-down-confederate-statues-10849040

>The first of four Confederate monuments - seen by many as offensive symbols of white supremacy - is being pulled down amid tight security in New Orleans.
>Workers wore helmets and flak jackets as police watched from the top of a nearby car park during the operation.
>The dismantling started at around 1.25am to avoid disruption from protesters, some of whom have made death threats, according to officials.
>Three other statues will also be torn down which honour Confederate generals Robert E Lee and PGT Beauregard, and Confederate President Jefferson Davis.

Removing the white statues. Most likely negroid statues will take their place. If you think this is okay, you're an idiot. This is how removing and then rewriting history begins the same shit has happened in South Africa. You are letting them get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4382846/Canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doomed sub sea level city of niggers who actually believe in magic
who gives a fuck

ISIS, Liberalism, Communism etc does this often. It's a part of their culture and history.

>be me
>lives in georgia
>white and beautiful
>niggers moved in
>wasteland
>mfw

I'm from a union state and god damn this angers me. I hope the statues don't get scrapped outright and that at least they find a home somewhere else.

I am a Yankee, I find this fucking disgusting. If you think these niggers will stop at statues you are mistaken.

Well, they are monuments to a violent and cruel institution. All of those people fought to enslave blacks and keep them in bondage over an imagined sense of superiority.

You had your chance, all you had to do was joining the Axis but you choose (((them)))

Nigger detected

God I hate America so fucking much

>flip your shit when ISIS blows up some ancient dried up well somewhere in the desert
>actively destroy your own history

The Western world is sick and I am not sure if it can be healed.

So cucked

Most southerners love hitler

Actually, I'm white.
My last name is Sherman.

>imagined

Right.

>white nigger
The worst

Disgusting

Leave

If they get rid of Lee Circle I'll be beyond upset.

Those people fought for the south and their states. The rebel flag is about rebellion. The southern spirit. Nothing about fucking niggers. Northerners don't know shit about southern culture and try to dictate what is best for southerners. I guarantee you that it's only white college students who care about the god damn statues

I'm from the north, and this makes me absolutely sick.

I really hate niggers.

This country must be purged.

>symbols of white supremacy

This kind of apathetic attitude is the reason this sort of shit is happening.

let's tear down a Martin Luther King jr or Malcolm X monument and watch these niggers go ape shit

>88
I'm sure we can hire a Mexican with a bulldozer to do it for us

>A fucking tire
Christ, this whole thing infuriates me.

Why did the US accept niggers instead of deporting them back to Africa?

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN YANKEES!

> "Sherman"
xD
i knew a nigro couldn't write that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4382846/Canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral.html

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

Did you read the Confederation's Constitution? It reads "not all men are equal", and explicitly protects slavery as a "natural law".

The "Apotostles of Secession" also kept their letters and correspondence. Which all detail how rebellion should be fought to keep the negro down.

The Civil War was about slavery.

Iconoclasm, never a good sign

New Orleans is slowly being gentrified and converted into a new film capital. Hollywood moves in and of course it has to destroy monuments to the history of a land.

Oh nice, just like here in Spain with the Francoist statues. Time for negroization.

WE WUZ SLAVVESSSS

Ah yes, the way we solve the problem of white supremacy and racism is to white out pieces of history and pretend it never happened, genius fucking idea if I've ever seen one.

>crying over statues of losers
tip top cuck

This bothers me.

I think I'll vote for the candidate these people don't want in the next political election.

Push the chances of the left having a supreme court majority out of the realm of possibilities until they're at least 50-70 years old.

Yeah.. Also
>tourist destination from all over the world
>shitton of French and Spanish culture inside Louisiana.

I'm from LA and this is shit. Our state is a mutt, with tons of French, Spanish, English, and even German culture.

New Orleans also still has a high white population. Even in the wards. My family has a house there and has lived there for generations.

>that tire
Reference to Mandela's action I think. When he would order tires around white people(and blacks that didn't agree with him) and set them on fire.

South Africa: 103,000 whites murdered by blacks since 1993. 690,000 whites have fled. The remaining population is mixed between race traitors and traditionalists who live in gated compounds and are always armed. Whites in South Africa are on the Genocide watch list.

I go to a brew fest down in Shenandoah Valley every year, beautiful little town with cobbled streets and Jackson and Lee statues strewn about. Wonder how long they'll last. It really gives the town a nice historic charm. why do people want to destroy history?

>tourist destination from all over the world

so? I remember last year some Australians went down for Mardi Gras and got murdered in an alleyway, probably trying to buy drugs off some nigger

>Wanting statues of traitors
Might as well make a monument of Shillary

test

>not giving a shit about your own history
You get it right?

They want to erase white people from history.

It's called genocide.

Why the hell tear them down and not sell them? FFS you could make a mint off a statue like that to the right Confederate groups. Instead it's the classic postmodern answer "Break it down instead of trying to revalue it."

>I don't understand, why doesn't the USA want to honor traitors and rebels?

Are you actually retarded?

This is why I don't live in the south, full of niggers.

Sure is a good thing they were overthrown. I would hate to see Louisianan blacks living in the bondage of crime and poverty....instead of the utopia it is now. Its said when literal Liberians are more patriotic to America than our homegrowns.

i wonder who is pushing this? hmmm...

>implying I'm an inbred bible thumping southern fucking shit

Also
>Wanting statues of nigger loving cheap anglos that didn't want to pay whites

Germany can't erase what they've done nor should they

Now you burgers know how it feels like when Soviet monuments are destroyed by nato cucked sheep

((()))
Stronger together!
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE tho

I go to university there. Students tried to take down an Andrew Jackson statue there before David Duke came to save the day.

Jesus christ removing those statues makes it hard to remember what the unions been through. It faced skilled adversaries and I think I should respect that by letting the statues stand proud of a nation of actual freedom

NOLA is cool as fuck, honestly. Pretty decent white population still. Very unique and fun place, even living there isn't too bad. Black people are pretty chill there, although still violent ofc.

America is destroying its own cultural heritage to please a bunch of niggers. Shameful.

Blame the South for interrupting Reconstruction. Traitors through and through.

The War Between the States was never about slavery, it was over state rights.

If the war was actually over slavery, no one would have lifted a finger. The abolitionist movement was solely to cripple the South's agrarian economy.

The confederacy was created by British intelligence.

It's like they don't even realise New Orleans would be British if it weren't for Ol' Hickory.

Lincoln was a niggerloving faggot

Imagined?

>yankees acting like NOLA is "southern"
it's a very unique place with its own culture. This is a shame, not defending it. Sad to see history destroyed anywhere.

I kinda want to work in NOLA and live in metairie when I graduate. The violence is still bad but black people are surprisingly chill there.

>WANTING STATUES OF COMMIES

By "crippling agrarian economy" you mean "limit the expansion of slavery"

Read a fucking book reb

We tried. You didn't let us.

nah, he wanted to send them back retard. If it weren't for jewish slavetraders and retarded southerners who couldn't pick their own fucking cotton we wouldn't have niggers.

Niggers didn't travel far from their plantation days. Kentucky and Tennessee have much less niggers

uh-oh, I have bad news for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States

Like those listerine swilling teepeeniggers, the confederacy should've fought harder faggot :^).

This faggot probably argues for Caliexit.
>muh South got smashed has has
>muh Cali is 6th largest economy in the world meme we don't need murrca
>it's ok when we do it

God, it would have been such a paradise.

This is the reason why all this shit is happening. War is over long ago but your brains are still paralyzed with butthurt.

They could just be moved to a new museum about the Civil War? Why the drama?

Still, niggers don't like the cold, so I'll stay up north.

>Three other statues will also be torn down which honour Confederate generals Robert E Lee and PGT Beauregard, and Confederate President Jefferson Davis.
erasing the history they don't like, i can understand that some statues may be offensive , but robert e lee and davis?they're not, hell robert e lee is the only reason the war ended in 1865

>Germany can't erase what they've done nor should they
>still digging up highly debatable shit from 70 years ago

you just showed who you really are ((()))

Savage monkeys using tools they couldn't make to destroy a statue they couldn't make in a country that was built by someone else.

>iconoclasm for iconoclasts
Boo hoo. Dish what you serve, pinko scum.

Not entirely. He wanted to rid America of niggers by sending them back. If that complete fucking moron John Wilkes Booth never killed him things would be much better.

Wrong. The Secession was about slavery but the Civil War was about the conflict between state and federal law. The preservation of slavery was a major factor in the Southern states' decision to secede but the war itself didn't actually start until Confederate troops attacked Union troops at Fort Sumpter. And why did the Confederacy blockade and fire upon the fort? Not because they thought it was a threat to the institution of slavery but because of the territorial dispute surrounding it. Too many people conflate the reasons behind the Secession as being the same as the reasons behind the War. They were two distinct events and, while related, had differing reasons behind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

>Actually thinking Lincoln wanted to free the slaves
See: Military Strategy

If you rather be surrounded by whites who hate you, and the feral somalian nigger kind, then sure

It was about the British trying to divide the US to make it easier to retake them.

I think you mean
>Hamilton was a niggerloving faggot

He's one of few to have promoted emancipation of the slaves who didn't also think them inferior beings and want them sent somewhere else.

Slavery was already on its way out. Despite a lot of literature out there vast majority of slaves weren't treated like slaves. After the civil war ended that's when shit became terrible for blacks.

Lincoln didn't care about them. Their freedom was a political tool. The north freed their slaves but shackled the blacks with wage slavery.

White people are always freaking out over nothing

im southern, my great great grandfathers both fought for the confederacy, i don't care if they take them down, we lost the war, its stupid. the south lost the war, you can't be a nationalist and literally fly a traitorous flag, i do like the stars and bars though it looks cool.

>The War Between the States was never about slavery, it was over state rights.

Oh here we fucking go.

Look I am just as angry about confederate monuments getting desecrated and removed as you are but this mindset is fucking retarded. Slavery was by and far the biggest issue that divided the north and south and brought along this states' rights thing.

The country was at each others' throats for decades over it before the South had even thought of seceding. Literally, groups of pro slavery civilians and anti slavery civilians crossing into each other's states and murdering civilians in attempts to coerce their state to being pro or anti slavery. I wouldnt deny that there were plenty of southern men who were simply fighting for home, but to say that the civil war was not over slavery is ignorant.