Is world ready for such an alliance?

Is world ready for such an alliance?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_government-in-exile#Wartime_history
youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Poland_relations#Historical_background
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aryan league. Shit on the streets and keep the toilets in pristine condition.

Why do you want to be allies with Romania?
They will turn on you with the first chance they get, Polski bro

lmao

poos with toilet cleaners

match made in heaven

Lold so hard that spilled my tea

Leave this thread before I start using mean words.

>Why do you want to be allies with Romania?
Polish government fled to Romania in WWII.

>Indiahrrea shits on streets
>Polacks clean up afterwards

Indeed the world is ready for it.

Are you jealous? Poland and India will be superpowers by 2020 and you will keep being nigger.

fuck you too OP, Romanian empire time Turkish swine

ok (((George Friedman))) stratford "intelligence"

plus their entire national treasure was passed into Englad trough Romania.

Are you mad that our countries will be literal heaven on earth while you shithole get overrun by spics and niggers?

>This thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_government-in-exile#Wartime_history

We didn't go to war against them though, when the Axis called us in and we let them through
Then they passed through Hungary and Romania, then fled to France and to the UK finally
If they would've stayed in Romania, the Soviets would just persecute them, later in the war

Why not mang, just add an extra O and call yourselves POOland

>Superpower by 2020
>India can't even build proper toilets let alone educate all people to the levels of Europeans and Asians and a host of third world problems
>Poland's only contribution to superpower is being a bastion of anti Islamism, which will not last long when Germany succumbs to Islam

In 2020 Malaysia will be South-East Asian OECD, but only if we remove the Malay niggers from the government and replaced by that of Chinese Malaysians. since Malay Niggers can't govern for shit.
Just look at our glorious president Najib.

Fucking kek

You couldn't fix enough loos in time. Poland would quickly become Pooland

Soon, Indians, "German" Muslims, and your best-friend-of-all-time Russians will overrun your irrelevant country by 2020

>Designated Shitting Poles

Did I miss something? Any Polish Minister visiting India or what? New Defence deal?

Also, I don't get actually... what do you mean "Is the world ready for such an alliance"? Poland is already an ally. Since before WWII... like since 16th Century.

>The cleanest toilets in the human's history

youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw

>Polski bro
It's a Russian

>like since 16th Century
explain
I've never heard or read about any alliance between Poland and India

>polish-indian empire
>irrelevant
Umm, try again sweetie

POO & LOO

16th-19th - Poland sends first of Scholars, Writers, Poets etc, etc, bringing India and Sanskritic epics and other "exotic" things to Europe. Universities and research and stuff.

Mid 20th - Royal Houses of India commissioning painters from Poland. Royal Houses trade deals, etc.

WWII - Polish Orphans taken in, by India.

21st - Advanced Defence deals and Mining Equipment deals.

Indian Ministry of Foreign Affairs would have more detail about Modern day deals. Universities of Warsaw and Kraków will have details on ancient relations.

>Polish-Indian Empire
>Indians will start literal shitstorms on other nations
>Poles will Polish off the shitstorm and charges the country exorbitant prices to clean up the shitstorm
>Economy of the country collapses and absorbed as part of the empire

>then repeat until entire world is overtaken

One cleans toilets. The other doesn't have any.

>T.Muhammad

You are our first target, prepare your arsehole.

>Soon, Designated Shitting Poles

Tfw poles and Indians are some of your largest minority groups.
Looks like the invasion has already begun

Toilet cleaners and street shitters?
No

>Poodoo Patel

H-how do you know so much user? How do I into history?

If you don't get covered in their shits first that is.
There's a reason why they're called Indiahrrea

>Fag
Pajeet, I...
You will be drowing in our shit once we cross your border

>You will be drowing in our shit
You pick up cultures real fast, Pooland

STOP SHIT POSTING PROXY FAG

Read factual History perhaps?

Rere kya haal ho gaya hai aajkal ke bacchon ka.

I guess you missed the generation which truly studied history. Nowadays the textbooks are shit. The college is all liberal propaganda and oh my, the research is all Bhagva-fied. Pity, really.

my sides are in orbit

Go ask r/India ya fucking doofus.
FUCK CAISMIR AND FUCK POLISH PEOPLE.

Just do a shitstorm on them

Are you still mad about this little "jew" incident?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Poland_relations#Historical_background

Wiki and Google Scholar is the starting point to bibliographic references. Libraries, etc.

>american education

As long as you are anti-kebab, you are a friend of ours.

>You didn't get the joke

I think you guys should know a bit more about India and the regional difference. Because you see, Pajeet will only infuriate a NW Indian. Saying it me, you are basically making my chuckle behind my screen.

Guide to Indian Common Names for Trolling Purposes:

North-West - Pajeet, Paji, Onomatopoeia - Balle-balle,
Mid-North - Kumar, Trigger Phrase - "Ganga is full of shit", Onomatopoeia - Namo-Namo
Mid-East - Rosogulla, Howrah, Pochamachh (Rotten-fish), Onomatopoeia - Vhat-vhat?
South-East - Anna, Mama, Trigger phrase - Bahubali is Bollywood
South - Dosa
South-West - Vadapav, Trigger word - "Bollywood is Shit"
Mid-west - Pav-bhaji, Onomatopoeia - Modi-Modi
West - Desert (Although I doubt anyone even from that side know about this place).

Use permutation and combination to find out the area and let the laser-pointed triggering begin. :'D

Is this some joke about Poland and Pooland?about toiletn cleaners bien turned into some kind of toilet exorcists or shrine maintenance?

Calling Romanians Indians is like calling Spanish people Middle eastern.

Romanian Gypsies are Indian, like genetically Indian you dolt.

>Won't shit in the toilet
>Will keep cleaning these unused toilets

Bathrooms would never be any cleaner

It doesn't matter, India wasn't even a country when those fuckers migrated to Europe. They have lived in Europe for more than 500 years, they deserve to called Europeans regardless how cancerous they are.

Like we have to acknowledge the Khans who stayed in India (Pathans from Afghanistan) as Indians.

Why do they have an anus on their flag?

Because they use your leaf to wipe themselves

Fair point but I'm afraid you are preaching to the wrong Choir. Eurocentrism will never go away, it will persist. So will the aversion to India.

And the cluster-fuck India is, the situation is self-vindicating perpetually.

It's a wheel you potato nigger. Japs have anius on their flag.

Because there's where shit comes from

You define Japan's flag wrongly.
They have a menstrual stain on France's flag.
THAT is Japan's flag

>muslim scholars

Pajeet is a Sikh name?

Unfortunately Romania and ethnic Romanians gets bad reputation in Western Europe because
they commit crimes and what appears Romanian citizen commited crime "X"

I never met ethnic Romanian "only your children" with Romanian passports that are only Romanians that emmigrate here..

These guys never assimilated to Western social norms.

Pajeet is no name. It's a mixture of Paji and -jeet suffixes that are prevalent in Sikh/Punjabi names. Thus the meme. Lol.

If you see the last name Singh (for men) and Kaur (for women) on an Indian, he/she is confirmed to be a Sikh

Naw. Singh means -Lion. It's the Smith of India. You will find it everywhere.

Pajeet is not a real name. Its a meme name.

Well niggers never learned the western culture too, they still loot, kill and rape. Yet no one calls them Africans.

I am a Singh but not a Sikh

>Singh
Is a very common Sur name in Hindu too.

Thank you guys.

You are welcome

They never integrated,never mixed and i was trying to find images but I have seen a romanian gypo taking a dump as see was walking by simply raising her skirt a bit,and she kept walking/pooping just like a horse,language can be learnt or forget but if that ain't something they brought back from India then I don't know if it's their dna
(Actually I'm pretty sure you guys kicked them out for they are an insufferable pest,i like you indians way more than that scum,even spanish gypo that are highly tamed are worthy of all the ovens and ropes to be found )

Interesting insight. Thanks.

They call them african americans,in usa we just call them negros and i will never consider them spanish unless they prove themselves worthy,a fucking pice of paper and an anchor baby accident doesn't mean shit to me.
I have met a good hard working south america america ho lived here for 16 years,and a fucking black tell him shut up and go back to america I'm spanish....i swear i would have shoved his passport and I'd up his asshole along with my boots so far into his ass he would have gone back to africa by his own will

This is perfect. One shits in the street the other cleans the toilets.

Underrated

That is actually good idea

You are welcome

>i like you indians
Thanks

Most Americans are pussy are fear from Blacks because of being branded as a racist person.

Which makes African Americans thinks that they a gods and everybody actually fears them.

Which leads to them being assholes to the people of the country they have travelled to.

Which leads to them beaten like piece of shits they actually are because unlike America, rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about niggers