Brit/pol/ - Britania edition

>Froggylection
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/apr/23/french-presidential-election-results-2017-latest

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
strawpoll.me/12804770/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mku-rUTG3eg
strawpoll.me/12816499
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Britania

Second for kill all the poor.

Is labour finished?

>May is for restricting legal aid.
Yeah, nah cunt

a--non.

Reminder that Corbyn is a reformed ex-dogger and public flasher

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
So lads, how well will the normalfags respond to this? They are saying the right things, but will this make them more un-electable?

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than vote Labour or Conservative.

British politics is cancerous.

I'll off myself later, don't worry
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI&t=6s
Nige's only real criticism of Enoch is that he put the flag too far and killed the debate because of it. I'm hoping UKIP are being more tactical about it like you say.

We should bring back hanging, drawing and quartering to be quite honest with you.

ok jello youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

This

It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if we lost a few billion people from the planet tbqh

Reminder he took Abbot on holiday to east germany to show her that communism works in western countries

DON'T BE FOOLISH.
BE A SMARTY.
MAKE YOUR VOTE
FOR BEADY PARTY.

EXSANGUINATE
THE ARYAN BROOD
THE ARYAN MAN
IS REAL GOOD FOOD.

Of course, but please let's start with the non Europeans.

He's just being deliberately contrarian to be against the badger cull

OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL
strawpoll.me/12804770/
OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL
strawpoll.me/12804770/
OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL
strawpoll.me/12804770/
OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL
strawpoll.me/12804770/

FUCK OFF REDDIT USERS

They should be talking about bus timetables, not shariah law. The public don't CAAAYHRRR about that, riiiiiight... Ok thank you.

reminder oswald liked it up the bum

>t. Lives with mum and dad, has no job, wanks to cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku-rUTG3eg

Where is the user claiming to be rich?

If he's still around I'll link my balance and shut the cunt up

VERY IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/12816499
strawpoll.me/12816499
strawpoll.me/12816499

Is anyone on Brit/pol/ from Northampton know of anything to do my gf lives here for Uni and I'm bored.

ABSOLUTE HOLOCAUST

Far worse for Labour than the headline voting intention suggests

How small is your penis

Reminder that he took his gf Abbott to China in the 70s to show that, upon balance, Mao did more good than harm

Fuck off, apolitical Kayleighposting newfag

This
> browses /soc/ and dresses up as a girl wearing his mums frilly knickers and shaving all his body hair off.

A modest 7"

it should be means tested. if you earn under £15k and commit a crime you get the chop

>tfw 0/3

LARPers get out

Right here lad

Where's the 'deport all non-citizens and stop benefit payments to ethnics' option

IT'S

FUCKING

OVER

How you have a comeback against?

>Wants to kill people who have been made poor by successive globalist governments
>Wants to kill the descendants of those who built this nation and the former empire with their blood and sweat
>Thinks old people who have failed to save through life deserve money
>Thinks that disabled people who are objectively useless should be funded

WEW
E
W

>Apolitical
Wrong
>Kayleighposting
Right
>Newfag
Wrong

One out of three ain't bad you twat

you FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING NAYSAYER

I AM SICK OF PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT OUR BASED MOSLEY HE WAS A FUCKING SAINT.
HE WAS A FUCKING SAINT. HE WANTED THE BEST FOR ALL OF US HE WANTED TO IGNITE A FIRE THAT NOT EVEN THE AGES ITSELF WOULD NOT EXTINGUISH.

HE DID NOT LIKE IT UP THE BUM HE WAS A DEDICATED LOVER OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE AND WANTED NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF US

FUCK DELETE THIS RIGHT NOWWWWWW I FUCKING MEAN IT YOU FUCKING ANTI BEADY PARTY SHILL FUCK YOU.

WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH OF THE ARYAN SHILLS ON THIS BOARD AND SOON YOU WILL BE JOINING YOUR BELOVED ARYANS I THE FUCKING BLOOD REFINERY YOU SUBHUMAN SLIME FUCK YOUUUUUU.

>He doesn't wank to cartoons

Unless that's your girth measurement, I feel sorry for you

Friendly reminder that poor people are not allowed to post in my thread, Brit/pol/ is a thread for high-class posters only. Poor people will be reported and filtered.

Wanking is the poor man's sex

What's your point?

Nay

Nay says I

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL THE POOR

>Mexiphobic
Whats that? Is mexican a gender now?What did/does he see in her?

I just typed it

>fuck off we're full

Start fighting for gun rights

Just because it isn't as good as sex doesn't therefor make it bad

t. retired couple living in a house big enough for 5

But we are though
What with? I don't have a gun

We could get rid of some of the poor and replace them with civilised, motivated immigrants.

>So lets build on every green space, national park and place of special environmental interest

Nobody born rich is ever truly heroic. Upwardly mobile above all.

>let's tarmac over farmland and moors to make lebensraum for pakis who have no right to be here
Yeah nah

so 3/3 then you cum crusted cunt

>They are saying the right things, but will this make them more un-electable?
They're saying the right things to make themselves unelectable.

>not knowing the rich have upward mobility to become god status

poorfags lol.

>Nobody born rich is ever truly heroic
Tell that to every monarch, Emperor and leader in general who ever was

hey, retirees, sell your house to a good Muslim and move into a condo.

That's right, user. Force old people whosr children have moved out to house doleys in their spare room. Don't look at the foreign property investors who keep their property vacant. There's a good goy.

No doubt you went to a state comprehensive and are in reality just a lower-middle class cretin

When you're a turbolefty do-gooder, there's no better way than showing your mates how progressive you are than sticking your dick in something with as much melanin as possible
Apolitical newfag

I'm 0/3
You don't get to say kill the poor because you probably are one lol

>when working class scum thinks you gave them permission to speak to you
Disgusting.

>map shows that England is one of the most densely populated countries in Europe (which is already the most densely populated continent).
What's your point?

Just fucking move house
Move to a two bed near the coast
Fuck

If you went to a state comprehensive then you are working class

Perhaps they do — shame the great majority live in the shadow of their parents.

Ah, yes, all monarchs are brilliantly heroic! How foolish of me to forget.

You sound so boot-lickingly upper-middle.

How many refugees did you take into your home?

I fucked a prostitute last night, ever since my ex left me I've just needed someone to be intimate with. I cried in front of her afterwards as she hugged me. Part of me wants to believe she comforted out of kindness, and not the money. But it's not true.

Any Brit alive today is in the shadow of someone before them, welcome to decline

Not all, but certainly some were. Denying that simple fact is a denial of the truth.

Oooh you got me there. Love how Reddit cunts like you don't know how insufferable you are with your boring Corbyn meme posting.

dole sandwich is when u put a processed meat slice ina slice of bread.

that's also when the gov't is putting a white person in a dole council house.

That's right, Comrade. Property should be allocated according to need. People should be relocated according to the economic needs of the collective.

most people are low income cretins. they outnumber middle class cunts.

I'm bet she's really flattered that a grown man was crying after having sex with her lmao

Very much enjoying this flood of mediocre middle-classers from lesser private schools — very refreshing to find someone so loathsome and dull who isn't a Marxist.

You are just one of many people on here with multiple assets. You're doing alright, just don't get too ahead of yourself

Why Prague?

"kill the poor" is the battle cry of the poor.

JUST

Corbyn piss-taking is a fairly long-held-but-unpopular tradition here, you'd know that if you had been here longer than a couple of months, newfag

I hope these posters are joking desu.

t. owns seven properties and rents them out to immigrants and students!

I got into a conversation afterwards. I told her it wasn't her, clearly not as i spent an hour with her and made her cum.

It's snowing where I live.

Comfy day drinking tea and talking to my new fishies while being self employed and cosy inside but what in the actual fuck, it's April and the snow seems to be lying.

"Off with their heads!" - a Transylvanian battle strategy against Turks.

about the only work they'll fucking do lol

Since the poor and Foreign aid budget aren't going anywhere, could you have a program funded by foreign aid where you send chavs to work for dictators?

Republics are a mistake.