Is nothing sacred?

Is nothing sacred?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
archive.org/stream/RulesOfTheInternet/RulesOfTheInternet..txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theyre just trying to make science seem hip and cool to the young, so they can use it to tell lies about gender, race, and logic

Race isn't a social construct but it's not sub-species either.

Were living in a dystopia. Soon, with the help of carbon tax, you won't be able to afford any food that isn't so based or fed soy. I'm talking the chemical castration of an entire generation of men. The people that look up to Bill Bye the Science Goy are the people who are already along in their transition so to speak; wheat destroys the brain and soy turns you into an impotent woman. You think the depopulation thing is a meme? In 10 years the majority of us won't be able to have kids. But hey, the world's always had SLAVES

if we are not membersof sub-species, then cross breeding shouldn't have more difficulties than normal breeding.

>Yet it do

Why is Tesla, the ultimate meme scientist pseudo-intellectuals love, on the real scientists side?

>IQ
Nice meme

Because he is /ourguy/.

When I got my undergrad in Biology, the word gender was never used once.

edison was a jew who stomped out tesla because not being able to regulate and account for AC which would mean you couldn't make as much money

consensus

implying man made climate change is backed up by merely consensus

top kek

>live in england
>50 degrees and rainy all year
>worried about the climate changing

How is it more difficult for people of different races to crossbreed? I haven't heard of any complications specific to it.

itl usher in an iceage ya doofus

we'll have to all live in africa again. hence why everyone is fighting over control in the middle east n shit. somewhere to go when it hits.

Weather is not climate.

>Arctic will be ice-free by 2014
THE SCIENCE
IS SETTLED

inb4 he quotes an unsourced infographic he got off of Sup Forums

>IQ
>genus>species>subspecies
>the content of that list in general
Gee user you sure are stupid.

It was prevented because of Obama's anti climate change regulations. The date was pushed back because of our efforts.

>Is nothing sacred?
Not really. The concept of sacredness is just a human mental construct to keep things from being screwed up.

>aggregated weather statistics have nothing to do with the weather

Science! brand groupthink is not Atheist, it's agnostic and "highly spiritual". They believe healing crystals are real and that yoga flushes bad toxins from your chakra.

Real science is largely Atheist with some agnostics who lived in a time where being Atheist would have you shunned or killed.

Another thing to add to the long list of Obama's achievements. He saved the Arctic ice. Best president ever.

Are you discrediting teslas accomplishments?

In France, we have a Facebook group called "Zététique". They are "skeptic". They use the word "(scientific) consensus" a lot, without giving evidence of it's existence. They swear by "critical thinking", but they can't define it. They see "cognitive biases" everywhere but in their cognitive processes. They truly believe that they reason well, that they have the Truth, that Science (in fact, pop science) is everything.

> I'm right you're wrong muh scientific consensus.
> No I can't give your a link to prove this. And the burden of proof is in your side, because Science is in my side!

I've debunked a lot of them in this group. They generally avoid my comments or say I'm a "troll".

Agnosticism is not a stance on religion.

Furthermore any stance on is god real or not real, is not a scientific stance

>Real science is largely Atheist
Real Science (TM) was traditionally half athiest, half Catholic.

Deist would be better

Did you little bitch just try to bad-mouth agnostics? You're thinking just as much in a belief system as the religious if you want to imply you know sth. you actually can't prove, so shut your whore mouth.

>Faggots will boast about science and how science sciences its science at drumpf and thats why bill nye the bachelors guy and neil "smoke" degrasse tyson are so much smarter like rick and morty sciences if I keep saying science I win.
I would first ask which journal they subscribe to. When they ask what that means Id have to backtrack to which publisher they read. If they dont know what that means then Id ask them if theyve ever read a white paper. Then I most likely will have to explain what a white paper is. It is absolutely astonishing that there are so many people who will take a cracked article at face value without any references because they dont know how to read an actual paper. These people will then just quote an opaque group labeled "scientists" as if it means something

Refer to

>I spend my days reading extensive scientific literature so that I can argue on Facebook more effectively

just kill yourself

Neil Degrasse Tyson is actually incredibly real.

See, your problem is that -- like many imbeciles -- you think Agnosticism is a middle-man/mutually-exclusive; it's been co-opted by intellectual-cowards too fearful to own their Atheism.

Agnostic Atheism is the scientific stance to take going in as it assumes/presumes nothing -- rational Atheism does not proclaim there is no God, before you spring that one up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

I hate pop science so fucking much
>LE GREAT FILTER!!!
>LE KARDASHEV SCALE!!! TYPE 1 CIVILIZATION BY 2100!
>LE FERMI PARADOX LOL WHERE DA AYYS AT???

Fucking plebs saturating physics degrees, now it's worthless

"""science""" side is missing Einstein. The ultimate pleb filter.

I heard it's more difficult for an abo to have children with a white person, because of genetic distance.

WEATHER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

Cross breedings has zero difficulties though, are you living under a rock?

Do you consider Lions and Tigers subspecies then?

Retard.

>Freud on the wrong side

Go be an edgy teen somewhere else you dumb faggot.

I dont have a facebook. I read the literature because its part of my job. Its also a convienient time filler between actual work.

Also science is actually agnostic. That isnt the literal religious stance, its the fact that a christian, a jew and an athiest will all get the same results from mixing bleach and ammonia. The real debate to be had is if you see the pursuit of knowledge as a pursuit of g-ds perfect truth.

Einstein was quite likely the smartest person in human history.

Needs more jpg

cheers

>thinks science is unbiased
>grant denied because he didn't use gender fluid terminology

Denied of what?

Einstein
-had a daughter that he never saw that either died or was adopted
-married the woman even though she "lost" the daughter
-had a couple of kids
-didn't give a fuck about them and had them committed to an asylum
-divorced her so he could fuck his cousin
-let all of the women he dated/married cuck him

vs

Newton
-ultimate grand wizard devoted to science and too autistic to interact with women

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

The Jews have gone too far

You dont get funding because someone has a boogeyman. If you dont work in climate science or social (((sciences))), it isnt really an issue. Nobody cares if your concept for abusing EMI to spy on networks isnt politically correct. They just want to know if it can actually happen.

people in (((sciences))) are the ones that end up running universities though

Not being able to interact with women is not a sign of intelligence, if anything its a sign of lacking it.
Voluntarily deciding not to do so because you are too busy pursuing discovery is a different thing.
Furthermore however you interact with any other human, is a sign of social intelligence, if you want to split them up. But there are plenty of others that are not influenced by this one.
A man that makes a functioning space craft capable of traveling as fast as light, could shit his pants on the daily, piss in his own mouth and fuck goats exclusively and i would still consider his invention peak of aerospace technology.
Yeah i suppose thats true, but those fields are so incredibly watered down anyone with actual intellect entering them is wasting his brain.
Universities are biased, no doubt about it. But to say that science in general is, is stupid

>Furthermore however you interact with any other human, is a sign of social intelligence,
Wow, women must be a the genius sex!
Damn brainlet

>Yes I am a scientist!
>Sociology is a real science!
>What? No, they aren't scientists.
>I mean I work part time as well but I have the science degree.
>Even if we aren't scientists, we SUPPORT science. Why are you against it?
>What is peer review?
I wonder how many (((sociologists))) are out there claiming to be scientists.

Women interact with other humans incredibly poorly, when it comes to using words anyway, on display theyre okay though.
And as ive mentioned, intelligence has recently been split into 7 spectrums if i remember correctly, but i dont think every scientist agrees with this split so far.
To claim one is more intelligent simply for being better at one spectrum is incredibly stupid.
But i do assume you are being stupid on purpose

If you're going to ignore the actual science behind climate change you can't call yourself a supporter of the validity of modern scientific fields. Don't care how much you want to talk about the facts about racial groups and genetics, you can't pick and choose your facts.

if you are busy trying to fuck your cousin you have less time to develop that space craft engine

newton did more with less and laid the groundwork for any others that followed.

Read:
>Voluntarily deciding not to do so because you are too busy pursuing discovery is a different thing.

I still wouldnt call it a sign of pure intelligence, id call that a sign of dedication and discipline.
Both incredibly admirable traits still.

pseudoscience != science

SAY IT WITH ME

PEER REVIEW AND REPEATABLE RESULTS

When has Neil Degrasse Tyson ever advocated for LGBT rights, abortion, or Social Justice?

Are conservatives really this mad that he's Black?

Because he's the guy many (((contemporaries))) Jewed out of his science.
He was famously working on making wireless power over the aether a thing. Be it electromagnetic or interdimensional, he was probably on to something because that's where the kiking got amplified big time.

archive.org/stream/RulesOfTheInternet/RulesOfTheInternet..txt

Rule 42, you must be new here

You mean all the low IQ niggers who can't into European climate will have to fuck off to Africa again while white people get reacquainted with Winter-Chan for the umpteenth time in their history?
Sounds good.

social "science"

That women interact with people alot doesn't mean their interactions are any good.
Like that old saying: brevity is the soul of wit.

he is anti-gun, anti-god and anti-trump

thats like the three core values of modern republicans