We will come for USA after we done with europe

we will come for USA after we done with europe.

i took muslim lives before and i will again, globalist sandnigger

dont play too much games retard

Why don't you guys kill yourselves and let whites alone

you think you donkey fucking apes stand a fucking chance here in Europe then think again, Achmed, because the party is gonna be over real soon.

You can't with Spain, not even ETA could when they are Basque reptilians, faggot.

?

>let whites alone
>moor

ok

pic related;your sister

>USA
>Islam
>Ever
For once in my life Im thankful for the loud and fanatical Christians in this country whod fight a holy war against Islam.

We gots ta fireboard these motha' jammers.

I hope your grandad died in Auschwitz you skinless penis faggot

kek good luck

You're forgetting that average citizens over here have assault rifles.

average american is too fat to walk

Remember, we kicked Jews out of Spain at the 15th century.

>Every Muslim area I've been in has been a shithole
>My Arab friends say they would rather be in Pakistan
>Arabs hated by Whites,Indians,Chinese etc in the Community
>Thinking Whites wont change Islam like they changed Christianity

It'll be a war against the Muslims and against the Leftists. Going to get very, very ugly. I'd be happy to put them all in California and then have them secede. We need to build a wall around Cali, though, and cut off all diplomatic ties with the country. Maybe poison their water supply if they actually have one at that point.

You are so bad in getting laid that you have to use prostitutes you might have aids

You guys don't need a wall.
Remember the Big One?
That Earthquake's gonna be enough for ya.

>Roach bringing low quality bantz as usual.
Well at least a step up from posting dead amerifats.

FUCK U FUCKAR I RAPE YOUR MAMA WITH MY DESI DICK SHE DO AAH AHH AAH...I FUCK HER WHEN SHE DO NAMAAZ U FACKING MULLAH ALLAH IS DEAD AND MUHAMMED A PEDO I AM GOD KANYE WEST IS JESSUS #Kanye2020

what about australia?, we good senpai?

Are you Indian Gentlemen enemies of Islam?

India is probably one of the only countries that's had multiple Islamic invasions, was under the rule of multiple Islamic dynasties and brutal persecution of non Muslims but hasn't been islamofied...yet. Most Indians are extremely redpilled when it comes to Islam and Muslims but I think the upcoming Gen Z here is more liberal than before and that's disturbing.

h-how do you know that??

world's biggest muslim population lives in india. do you think you can fool people here pajeet?

All you're really gonna do is incite the next Inquisition.

Americans are pretty good at "anti-ism" ferver in case you hadn't noticed.

Not even the SJWs will cry for you. They only care about you now because they see you as a victimized class. Once you start flexing any kind of authoritarian muscle, they'll turn on you along with the rest of society.

When will you annex the rest of Jordan?

Did you forget about Indonesia?
Fag.

ahuh, what else you got turkroach?

i keked

Fuck Roosevelt and Stalin!

Its over Mussie, you and your shit skins got as far as you did because you didn't pose a obvious threat. Now, that you are noticed, the west is cramping down on you and your hooked nose controllers.

>tfw we already own you

I have come to the conclusion that Islamic rule is the best option for white Christians. Race mixing is minimized because of the religious barrier, Islam will kill our white shitlib enemies, Christians face less persecution under Islam than under liberalism, and Islam will help us get our women back under control.

If we are to be ruled by liberalism or Islam, then Islam is the superior choice. So, I welcome the Islamic conquest of the west. It is the only thing that can save whites and Christendom at this point.

American Christians are liberal faggots. They will not fight.

Not true at all. France is at the tipping point and cannot even summon the will to vote for a moderate nationalist party. By the time people "wake up" it will be too late.

give me your power merchant and restore my empire,i will crush him for you as i once did before

roach trying to be relevant. Lol.

Thank you based ally. As soon as we get the go ahead, were going to rape the entire middle east. Fucking shitskins will be bleached, the men will be shot. Time to reconstruct the middle East

gtfo kike

we will gas both you cuck but first we coming fir traitors like you

When the gibs run out.