Stop smoking weed

Stop smoking weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a Hill Billy.

Heroin destroys one person, marijuana destroys societies.

No.

Lmao

no

captcha: road impasse

Stop being Irish.

Stop consuming prescription drugs

Sure thing pal

Russanon said that gayelfgate is happening this week. It's why Sessions is rushing to do as much shit as he can.

Sorry grandpa Jeff I like everything you do aside from this stupid war on weed.

gayelfgate?

some one kill that guy plz, i would rather not do it myself

>addiction epidemic in US
>it has been proven time and time again that imprisonment for addics (not dealers/distributors) causes MUCH more harm than good and just leads to more crime
>DEA goes after pharmacies and doctors, making it 200x harder for people in legitimate need to get their meds
>doctors are scared shitless of prescribing pain meds
>pain meds being so hard to get is driving addicts towards heroin
>addicts are dying now
>sessions is now trying to intensify all of these retarded policies
As someone with a family member who successfully recovered from a serious opiate addiction without ever going to jail or even getting arrested, this is FUCKING RETARDED STOP IT SESSIONS

reconsider what you are putting into your body

your story is really sad but you misunderstand how to solve it

k

I did, it became boring.
There's literally no argument against legalizing it though. It's a meme issue.

I'm not saying "lmao dude legalize drugs" that's retarded.
Even I experimented when I was young and foolish, thankfully never got hooked and said fuck that shit
The war on drugs needs to focus on taking out the dealers, and helping the addicts not fucking be addicts anymore, put money into rehab tools and change the laws to where YOU WILL NOT BE PUNISHED if you go looking for rehab.

^THIS^
All these MUH dEGeneraCY fags have no clue how the real world works. Not to mention that the opiate epidemic itself is a plot to destroy primarily White Americans. Putting people in jail for addiction problems is one of the stupidest things we do as a nation and it directly funds the Prison Industrial Complex which is not our friend.

I'm high atm

Are edibles ok?

reconsider it's none of your fucking business

muh freedom, faggot

It makes pharmaceutical companies angry and then they wouldn't fund the government anymore.
Also, specific to Finland;
The government owned liquor store chain that has monopoly on strong alcoholic beverages would lose customers because people would choose the healthier and more calming weed over alcohol more.

But I was just about to pack another bowl.

Nah, blaze it like George Washington, fuck those trying to infringe on personal freedoms n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM

BUT DUDE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

LMAO

you need to fuck off and stop interfering with my life. that is what you should do and i dont even use drugs other then the occasional beer

and where we should put tax payers money is in creating a situation where one does not want to use drugs in the first place you stupid cunt. how about that? the governments only fucking job is to create a country (or planet or city for what i care) where people are eager to be happy, to work, to make something out of their lives. but what do they do instead? make it miserable and more shitty one step at the time, one election at the time. why dont we tax when people work?! yeah great idea fucking dipshit, fucking working out fine

ps. taxation is theft, but necessary on a small scale just as government is necessary on a small scale or you'll end up in a world filled with antifa faggots

thanks

Have a drug test in a few weeks, so I stopped a couple days ago. Smoked almost daily for two years, so my chances of passing are probably slim. I'm really lightweight though, so at least I got that going for me. Everyday I'll be chugging lots of water, exercising a shitton, and eating like a vegan. At least the detox is incentive to get healthy.

>recreational narcotics are the same thing as insulin

Sure thing, mane. Quit a loooooong time ago.

your freedom to become a retarded faggot I guess...

Yeah just don't smoke srsly that shit smells fucking disgusting

You're an idiot.

Prescription drugs are causing Ameria's heroin epidemic and nobody is doing a fucking thing about it.

Nice nug my dude. Check out this guy i got the other day.

This is now a nug thread.

What toxins is your detox diet removing for you that your liver is too good for?

>DUUUUDE
>WEEEEEEEED LMAOOO
Ahaha yeah fuck you degenerate

no MJ you throw a fit, No Insulin you DIE.

You don't live here tardo, there really isn't a prescription drug "epidemic"

This "epidemic" is laypeople having an uncle or acquaintance who "does opiates" paired with a few dozen very highly publicized public overdoses.

"Prescription drug" isn't a signal phrase for opiates either.

That 10,000yd stare of a man that wasted his life hating others and never pulling back from his autistic interpretation of justice.

No, they're great.

Jokes on you I haven't smoked weed since I was a teen

It would be nice if they stopped making stuff like CBD oil illegal though. My mom has arthritis and was looking into it from her doctors advice but it's scheduled now or something... She'd rather use that than pain pills but the legal opiate lobby is too strong. Really fires my neurons that the company that makes Fentanyl lobbied against legal marijuana for medicinal use then turned around and got a pass from the DEA to make synthetic weed. Oh, and that same company was discovered to be incentivizing doctors to overprescribe Fent to patients that didn't need it. Our healthcare system is a mess.

I'll put whatever I damn well please into MY OWN body

Fuck you Keebler Elf.

Something something spirit of the law not the letter of the law

>mfw some casual stoner fucks posts nook-rocks and shwaggy southern buds thinking they are cool now.

You ain't cool motherfuckers, you're chilly, and chilly ain't never going to be cool.

I recently started buying edibles and eating like a 10 mg THC dose an hour before bed and have been sleeping better than I have in years. No drowsiness in the morning, nothing but comfy sleep. Stuff is great when used wisely.

Something something autistic laws will always be ignored.

Are companies not supposed to lobby for their drugs? I recognize the conflict of interest, and I work in primary care, but bottom line only one party can write frivolous prescriptions and that's the MDs themselves.

Suck my dick.

>wasted his life
>has an amazing life
Pick one, virgin

I don't smoke the herbal Jew as I'm not a nigger.

Same familia, feels pre' fuckin gud

Well anything can be used in moderation

weed is fine if you do it in moderation, it's the subculture and stoners that boost about that they smoke which is degenarate.

I don't think you understand the idiom

Must drive you crazy, huh autismo?

MARI FUCKING JUANA

YOU GOT THAT, YOU LITTLE SHIT?

MARY FUGGIN WANNA

FUT

HUH?

Mari fuh wann

mmfboop..

fwamp

Lol cool bro.

I served my country, i have an MBA and own my own business. You are the degenerate by shit posting on a jap board all day instead of contributing to society. Kill yourself and stream it so i can watch while i pack another bowl before work.

Home grown organic head band.
Growing your own is red pilled as fuck.
So is making you're own extracts.

Sure, he wasted his life.

He picked though, not me.

No, I'll have my morning toke while staring at this picture of Jeff Sessions instead.

>my life is amazing
>that's why I'm prostrating myself for respect from Anons on channel 4

I like you but I still smoke weed everyday. You should go lock some more pedos up and not worry about a harmless plant.

How much does the electricity cost?

if you have low body fat- and you do all the things you say you will- you should be fine. good luck!

lol u r a fag

did you just finger a phillipinas anus? clean your finger nails

outdoor grower here
nice budz bruv

He did. Here, reformatted for the learning impaired:

[x] Wasted His Life
[ ] Had a Good Life
[x] Touches Little Boys

Jokes on you faggot, im in california. Land of the sticky icky

need a quick rundown on the gay elves.

Typical leaf

this

if you insist on smoking weed, at least take a solid month off every once in a while. you will realize it is mostly a crutch and be able to use it when needed instead of being like a faggot dependent on cock

i'm trying, desu. it's not easy.

Checked and confirmed

Enjoy your impending unrequested fission surplus courtesy of best Korea

Nice trichomes on that bad boi

Ignored by YOU maybe, but not by the cops. they are going to annihilate your weak faggot ass

I literally can't

Lobbying for their own stuff is one thing but trying to keep the natural stuff illegal so they can get prime selling power over the synthetic version is just slimy. If their product is so great than people should be able to choose taking it vs taking an alternative because it's better, not be forced into buying their product sheerly because everything else has been made illegal and there's no other option. Also pushing doctors to give scripts for a powerful drug that's known to lead to addiction in the name of profit is plain dirty and insincere. Medicine should be for helping those that need help, not tricking people into thinking they need X pills when they don't in order to raise profit margins.

Noice. I think the smoke weed erryday fad will be replaced with edibles eventually as people realize you don't need to inhale burnt plant matter and fuck up your lungs to get the desired effect. Moderation is key of course.

I hope when we finally drive Trump out of office this guy is the second to go. What a kvetching southern-ass-drawl-having concern troll faggot they found to fill the post.

When he gets to prison, I hope the biggest, angriest, most well-hung West Coast nigger adopts him first.

You faggots make my morning coffee entertaining.

>fuck you kike

Start prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

nice

My girlfriend is an American nurse you mouthbreather, I'm pretty sure she knows what the fuck she's talking about on the account of dealing with heroin overdoses daily.

You need to unfuck your shit and look into how much damage prescription opiods are doing in certain areas of America.

Assuming by your retardation you don't live in any of the effected areas or you'd be spewing less bullshit out of your autistic face.

I hope it takes a while for them to get around to putting you up against the wall. I hope it is covered with the brains of your Jewish masters by the time you get there. I hope the shots echo out to your cell for days on end

This...

Reconsider being an alcohol fag who gets drunk and beats his kids fucking niggers weed has no negative effects unless your a mentally weak degenerate.

Nah Kim is my nigga. He text me last night saying we cool still and wanted to meet up and talk shop over the best korean budz.

What you're describing is a scenario that doesn't actually exist beyond weed being illegal and the drug industry lobbying against legalization.

Make it legal on a global scale and I will.

>unless

shitty food and a disastrous health system are the reason for diabetes

also burgers don't give a fuck about their health and are addicted to junk food

God Damn, right!

I want mandatory drug testing for everyone in the US. Anyone testing positive goes to jail. Test positive three times is automatic execution.

Don't smoke tobacco, either.

>Degenerate

Um, I don't have Jewish masters. I am not pro-Trump.

Tell your girlfriend to move out of the Ohio river valley

Or just grow some self respect and date a Serbian girl who doesn't have to virtue signal about work to sound important

Be sure to eat a high fat meal the night before and the morning of the test. That should prevent THC leeching from stored adipose tissues.

Yup. Id rather make coke and pepsi products illegal over weed.

Was just an example, could have said immunosuppressors or hormone precursors

>tfw shrooms, weed, xtc are all practically legal here

Feelsbasedman

Not my fault people are mentally week pussies now (((progressiveness)))