Realistically, is it even possible to fix the Japanese birth rate?

Realistically, is it even possible to fix the Japanese birth rate?

Abe says he wants to instead of taking non-Japanese migrants.

How the fuck will he do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/3698791/japan-workers-vacation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmfao they should just fix their broken socio-economic system

a pension system that relies on an expanding population is inherently unsustainable.

they should import australians to muh dick them

Ban contraceptives and abortion

Maybe changing some laws or something to make it easier to raise kids. Tone down the cost of living and the like.

Their birthrate has already been slowly rising for a while IIRC, but they don't need to fix it too much desu. Japan is among the most advanced countries in the world and will probably be the first to heavily or fully automate most industry, ameliorating much of their need for low-skill work. Their extreme homogeneity means they aren't in danger of losing their cultural national identity or anything, even with population loss. Instead, Japan can focus on increasing the average skill and training levels of its workforce and on future-oriented goals like genetic engineering to keep their populace high quality and competitive in the world, and their crime rate is low, while their productivity is high. They have perhaps a brighter future outlook than any other country atm.

He'd have to start or at least extremely push a change in jap culture. One that encourages people to get married and have kids. They'd have to change their work obsessed culture or at least turn it down a notch so parents aren't working like 100 hours a week but somewhat reasonable hours.

they should all just die off :)

It doesn't need to be. The population of the human race doesn't need to grow to 10 billion or whatever. Little booms and dips are normal and fine.

The only people who suffer from population plateauing are rich businessmen.

import beta whites from Russia/the Slav-lands; these nips will jump on any white dick that comes there. Get an adorable half-breed- pic related (katya lischina, by the way- she was rumoured to be such a mix, but apparently she's really just russo-ukraine. Still worth a try though)

Natural selection, weak should fear the strong and weak can't survive

Basically this, importing people for labour only goes so far as a short term solution and the Japs are not going to take kindly to a demographic shift, even if the youth are more globalist and liberal than the old folks. They should do what Europe should have done, its better to get your own people breeding and taken care of, instead of taking care of Abdul, his four wives and ten kids who will most likely leech off welfare and cause culture clash. Whether its the Jews, or stupidity or whatever, countries with tanking birth rates would rather import and destroy their history instead of helping their own people. I trust the Japs would be smart enough do succeed where Europe failed, especially with ultra nationalists like Abe.

Perhaps - it seems like this is a problem in a lot of so called "developed" nations.

Unfortunately desu I don't believe Abe wants to do that, you'd have to find a 3D waifu outside of Japan I think

(((They))) wouldn't ever allow that would they?

Good points, this is about what I was thinking too. What I'm concerned with though is with such a large population dying off soon, percentage wise, won't this lead to an inevitable economic collapse? Maybe that's what they need to "restart" and increase birthrates.

Well it seems like Japan has never really had that same upbringing as a lot of Western nations in this respect, so maybe you're right

True enough, I think we are in for a real "happening" when millions of people start dying in the next 10-15 years desu, what do you think?

Destroy their cancerous office culture, and actually enforce it. Right now it doesn't matter what the law says regarding hours because it's all unofficial social pressure. This seems unlikely but give people the fucking time of day to meet others in a non drink-with-work-colleagues-after-a-13-hour-day way.

Or breeding programs just like in my Estonian basket weaving tutorial comics

Of course, they just need to start making more babbies.
In the long term the trend will reverse.

>How the fuck will he do it, Sup Forums?
ban anime

>True enough, I think we are in for a real "happening" when millions of people start dying in the next 10-15 years desu, what do you think?
It will mostly be starvation. Hopefully Africa is hit the hardest when white countries can no longer pay foreign aid, especially European countries.

Nips and Whites will need each other in the long run.

i'd fuck her, cuddle with her, sleep with her and jerk off at work while thinking of her

let's get real here, japanese men don't want to fuck japanese girls.

the best they can hope for is half breeding with weabos

Japan is on the brink of forcing workers to take vacation days and work less in some instances.

time.com/money/3698791/japan-workers-vacation/

This. Actually Japan is in an extremely good position right now.

let it fall
let all the people who don't want kids go and pass thru the annuls. and then raise a generation who aren't soley focused on work.

it'll create a generation who want to have kids and it'll go back up eventually.

sure thing, alberto barbosa

Tax deduction

You get 1 kid ?
You get a deductible for a fixed amount.
Since poor people wouldn't pay much taxes but would get the biggest increase in purchase power from paying less taxes, they will make kids.

They would even more so make kids if you loans for studies.
The state grants a loan to the parents to pay for the kid's studies.
If your kid succeeds at a mandatory state exam, the state write off part of the loan.

Now make it so that each additionnal kid grants you MORE advantage than the previous one.
And voilĂ  !!

good idea, as some posters said above, losing some population and having you economy suffer is not nearly as bad as replacing your entire population and culture chasing after constant GDP growth

At least Japan will be it's own country in 150 years but we'll just be a memory, I hope not but that's the current trajectory.

It's a real shame I think because some (not all) of the women are outstanding.

Introduce the day of fertility. It's a mandatory fuckfest from japs for japs.

I volunteer to help with Japan's birthrate, anything to help.

Abortion is legal in Japan but you have to have both the male and female there to sign off on it.
If s girl has a one night stand and doesn't know who she is then she's fucked lmao.

Contraceptives like birth control and the morning after pill are also very very expensive. You're looking at 20,000 Yen for the morning after pill so women don't bother with them because of that and because the TV tells them that the pills make it harder to have kids.

Also condoms are at least in my theory made super thin so that they split easily.
Tried both 0.2mm ones and the fabled 0.1mm ones as that's all they have there and they just split every single time.

I could see Japan banning contraceptives.

While you're pissing around with pointless shit like this, what are you even doing to make Europe Great Again?

What are you doing to ensure that Marine Le Pen is victorious in the run-off election?

Kek demands full effort to ensure GREAT VICTORY in France!

Get busy faggots!

The very first thing they need to fix is their ridiculous work ethic and transit culture.

The Japs have no free time to reproduce and raise a family, that's the fucking problem.

Abe has already increased Japan's birth rate from around 1.2 to around 1.45.

Combine the increasing birth rate with robots filling in a lot of jobs in the future + slightly increased immigration only for highly-skilled professionals (i.e. you need at least a college degree and a certain anount of japanese fluency, so mostly college-educated Westerners), and Japan won't be too affected by the demographic shift.
t. user who is planning to move there after college

Back to Twitter friend, we're not here to discuss that in this thread.

>Realistically, is it even possible to fix the Japanese birth rate?
It has already reversed. Its a matter of time now.

>no tits
>no ass
>a jap so she has a moonface

yellow fever fags are disgusting

yea, japan's state going broke and defaulting

when your kids are no longer born in debt to pay the irresponsible lives before them and keep the wealth you make to youself, having few kids is no longer a drama

statism breeds degeneracy and poverty

>another cuck thread

Thicc. I'd help her out with her lack of babbies desu.

Natural selection will fix the Japanese birth rate. People with a genetic predisposition for personality traits that maximize fertility will be selected for. The reason why the Japanese fertility rate is low now is because of a departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness.

Japan is too crowded as is. The islands produce enough food to feed about 26 million people. Japan has 120+ million. They seriously just need to let their population shrink.

>You're looking at 20,000 Yen for the morning after pill so women don't bother with them because of that and because the TV tells them that the pills make it harder to have kids.
Well hey at least Japan is getting correct information on birth control pills.

Care sexparks where you can bang in public. Gangbang festivals. Make polygamy legal. Invent the horny pill.

She has an awesome tight ass desu.

You gotta have African blood or something to desire a bigger ass

Yeah FYI guys, most of the population is in Tokyo and Osaka areas. Tokyo is fucking huge.

>its a foreigners trying to talk about japan episode
>its a foreigners talk about japans birthrate when their own is shit episode

>ban the things that prevent unwanted children
>that should fix japan

They are an island nation with finite resources. If they convert more land for housing, that leaves less land to cultivate and use for resources. Its best that they shrink for a while and maintain what they have than constantly growing.

that's not a tight ass
that's a flat ass
and her tits are as flat as a board

It would though. Only-children are cancer. Japan has plenty of money--they can afford a few kids. People without kids are weird self-centered faggots.

I don't know, user. Japanese girls don't seem to like getting fucked. "Too biiig! Too Haar!" Was all I ever heard. Chinese chicks a bit the same but move to Phillipines and they fucking love it.

But our hispanic population growth shows no signs of stopping in the next few decades.

Whatever you say my man. Go ahead and post your "ideal" girl then.

I would happily impregnate many Japanese women for the glory of Australia and anime

How did their population get so huge in the first place?

That's part of the submissive-act. Please please no don't nut in me gaijiiinn (please nut hard in me gaijin)

I don't save pictures of women onto my computer

((((Woke)))))
*dodges PS3 controllers

LOL what a loser

FAPFAPFAP

Checked. Japanese chicks have a creampie fetish.

>have a creampie fetish
>yet aren't reproducing now for some reason

100M ppl in a country smaller than california. the could probably survive a holocaust or 3

>taking non-Japanese migrants.
japan please let me in

Then why would you want those people to have kids?

It's like the mariage argument. Yes, married people are happier, but that does not mean marriage makes you happy. It's that happy people are likely to get married and stay married.

>that one faggot who keeps posting this dried up old hag

I wonder (((why)))?

My ideal girls were Japs. Unfortunately, just not into secs. Best bodies imaginable. But just don't like getting cock pounding. Phillipino girls love it and when they're under 25 almost match the nips.

Why does it need fixing? Just shrink. They just need to get used to a new way of doing things.

See

Robots are not consumers.

Japan takes in 700,000 immigrants a decade, it's really not that hard to get in. When you consider how easy it is to become a citizen if you're married to a citizen and how many Japanese women are "tfw no bf" 30 year old virgins it will be easy for you to find your perfect virginal autistic office lady waifu.

>What I'm concerned with though is with such a large population dying off soon, percentage wise, won't this lead to an inevitable economic collapse?

No. And this is the central assumption globalists use to justify mass immigration. The economy will adjust, cost of living will go down, gdp will go down temporarily until new generation born reaches working age but it will not crash.

Canada isn't in the position Japan is but we're headed there. This whole idea that bringing in more immigrants will help while at the same time there are no fucking jobs for those who already live here is absolute foolishness.

Quit arguing and post more sexy Japs!

Just wait a generation and they'll be fucking again. Immigration is just rich faggots trying to claw up more money.

Just kill old people

Correct. Property owners don't want their property valus going down. THAT will crash an economy far faster than a low birth rate.

I'd Hiroshima that.

You want Asian booty you say?

They will import north koreans when north korea collapses.
Japan will become East Korea

What's the point of this thread?

genetically they already ARE the same as Koreans

shh don't tell them about that
they would much rather be apes than be koreans

Kike concern shilling agitprop

You know

RaMu is the best of the new generation.

Its really amazing though, how such a plain woman can be a sex symbol just by putting in a little effort. really makes you think.

I used to think that, but someone on dailystormer posted a graph and Japanese were surprisingly distinct from Chinese and Koreans genetically.

this, you can tell the difference between japanese, korean and chinese inmigrants if you pay attention here in argentina

He just need to ban animes.

>dailystormer
come fucking on english teacher

BAN ANIME

Anglin is funny. Don't hate.

why isn't there a shitpost squad like operation babby, but for japs

don't know how it would work but I think forcing it to neets would be a good idea

Being poor in japan is fucking depressing
No welfare and hardly jobs