en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prods, goes without saying.

Reps would win in a heartbeat if they were right wing instead of marxist

>supporting marxists
typical filthy spic

You're wrong.

The jews who turned Irish and Scots against one another.

ROI for aligning with the burgers

Papists, always. Jews and papists are both ungodly wretches, they are two cuts from the same piece of cloth,

So the English?

>that (((flag)))
>(((Northern Ireland)))

I hate joos

EXPLAIN THIS NOW EIREYANS.

Not our problem, we dealt with Ireland under Cromwell. Ireland is Germany's problem, take it up with them.

Also I have my foreskin, you don't. Therefore you are of JEW and I am not. Deal with it.

Both hate Jews.

If the IRA were not Marxist and associates with muzzies and cucks i would tolerate them unfortunately they are

>Same struggle

>Irish comparing devolution and a slow transition of rights/rule being given to them against Israel annexing, performing air strikes with jets and building upon stolen land constantly whilst rights are slowly taken away

The republicans wouldn't know a problem if a fucking nuke went off in Cork or Dublin. Fucking faggots.

unionists because civic nationalism is ghay

also demonstrates why islam is a problem

Here's the rundown
Gaelic Irish live in what is now Northern Ireland.
The Gaelic Irish invade western Scotland and displace the native Picts and absorb them culturally and bring Christianity to them. Irish takes over as the main language in Scotland and eventually turns into it's own language Scottish Gaelic. Gaelic Irish and Gaelic Scots are bros for centuries.

Hundreds of years later, Anglos invade the lowlands of Scotland and many scots adopt a Germanic culture and begin to develop Scots a form of English they become patriotic to the English Crown, Anglos get installed into the Scottish lowland Elites and treat Gaelic Scots like shit. Lowland Scots become proddies and hate anything Gaelic and catholic so Highland Scots and Irish Gaels.

Brits dump all these anti Gaelic/Catholic Lowland Scots into Northern Ireland and outbreed the native Irish. They are loyal to the crown without thought and that's how we got the mess.

So none of us are innocent. We colonized Scotland and the same happened to us.

The Irish. They should have just submit willingly and let themselves get bred out until they were this vague subculture with 1% Celtic ancestry, even more thin and irrelevant than the Scots

>you don't
Yes I do

ain't that the truth. but they wouldn't have gotten muh ammo off Ghaddafi and co. otherwise,

Reoublicans

Fuck Unionists brunch of traitors is what they are

1. Exact same struggle in different part of the world
2. Palestinians are suspected of donating rifles to the IRA
3. IRA advisors were in Palestine teaching the PLO sniping and bomb tactics in Palestine up to as far as 2002

Are you Jewish by any chance?

>The Gaelic Irish invade western Scotland and displace the native Picts and absorb them culturally and bring Christianity to them. Irish takes over as the main language in Scotland and eventually turns into it's own language Scottish Gaelic. Gaelic Irish and Gaelic Scots are bros for centuries.
Wrong, you genocided them, and you tried to invade England which led to a battle between Strathclyde, Dublin and England in which England beat both of you back hard.

>Hundreds of years later, Anglos invade the lowlands of Scotland and many scots adopt a Germanic culture and begin to develop Scots a form of English they become patriotic to the English Crown, Anglos get installed into the Scottish lowland Elites and treat Gaelic Scots like shit. Lowland Scots become proddies and hate anything Gaelic and catholic so Highland Scots and Irish Gaels.

Wrong, Scotland was fenced off during the Roman occupation and the Saxon Kingdom of Northumbria didn't even mix/breed with the Scots because they were savages.

Lowland Scots were just Jewy Scots that saw what was going on in England and you're confusing dates of events a bit. The lowland Scots got put in their place by Edward I because they kept raiding York. The Anglo-fied Scots are the ones that were expelled under the Highland Clearances you fucking dolt. That was around 200 years after the plantation of Ulster was started. Which funnily enough was started by a Welsh King and then carried on 100 years later by a Scottish King who ended up having his head cut off for trying to seize control of England.

This is what led to the war of the three kingdoms, in turn England won and beat Scotland and Ireland back (yet again) with Cromwell leading the New Model Army.

>So none of us are innocent. We colonized Scotland and the same happened to us.
Actually all of us are innocent, I wasn't alive back then, neither were you and neither were the Scots. So stop this inherited sin bollocks.

>Republicans were in the wrong
>Fuck unionists
???

They sided with England because they feared Irish papists would persecute them. Their fears were vindicated, and the papists proved themselves nothing more than murderers, the lot of them.
Let there be no peace with papists.

Then you are not of Jew, only Jews have no foreskin.

Pic related, who's the real traitor. Really?

no, english

So yes

Irish support of the PLO and Palestine has nothing got to do with refugees or religion.

It has to do with an identical struggle - one of being oppressed by an overbearing and secular state.

Northern Ireland is the most Zionist of all the Zionist Cuckerdom and it should not exist.

The Irish are always wrong

This England meme needs to stop. Do any of you actually know why Ulster exists? It was an attempt by the Stuart (Scottish royal family) to impress the English parliamentarians into forming a union with Scotland which the English parliament repeatedly rejected out of fears of losing rights as Englishmen.

Jesus wept. Ireland was administered by everyone but the English. Cromwell put an end to it once and for all. The Irish should be thanking him, they are anti monarchist, so was Cromwell, he severed the ties between Ireland Scotland and England. He fucked shit up, the Irish should be licking his statue clean.

Ungrateful fucks.

Stuarts were norman actually, there hasn't been a scottish king since Alexander fell of a cliff drunk and Bruce killed his heir.

Which Judeo-English propaganda group did you learn this pseuod-history from?

Yeah the Irish also supported Gadaffi that funded the downing of an American plane over Scotland.

Also the two are "struggles" are not the same at all so drop this bullshit.

The Israeli flag is flown to anger the Republicans because they fly the Palestinian flag. And I don't think you know what Zionism actually is because if you did you wouldn't post it.

Zionism = Jewish nationalism, Northern Irish are Scottish unionists, not Jewish nationalists you fucktarded Scatalonian nigger skinned moor.

>d&c

Sinn Fein are now liberal cucks.

Well they tried to claim the English throne so they can all die.

You can die too you faggy plastic.

Your country is the enabler of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

And you are full of shit, despicable zionist cuckold faggot.

>Yeah the Irish also supported Gadaffi that funded the downing of an American plane over Scotland.
That's incorrect. The IRA bought weapons off Gadaffi, and Gadaffi even donated a few. Gadaffi had a hatred of the UK for different reasons. My enemies enemy and all that.

You are showing a clear inability to differentiate rationality now.

Anglos aren't white

>Your country is the enabler of Israel.

The opposite in fact, my nation has done more to ensure a state of Palestine than the faggy republicans in Ireland have.

You think a few poorly drawn murals have any impact? Really? You fucking think that when my country funds and arms Hezbollah and Hamas.

Oh yes that's right, our foreign aid budget to Palestine funds those rocket attacks against Israel.

The Irish can paint all the fucking murals they want, it won't do shit.

The terrorists

Aka Bogs

Mainly the Republicans, but more important issue is that NI is proof positive that multiculturalism is terrible.

As soon as identity politics find their way in, no other issue has a chance. And these are people who are basically the same.

NI politics is now like that of a third world nation: a mixture of tribalism and greed. London will keep subsidising things to stop people killing each other, but it's a mind numbing process completely reliant on that outside cash.

Not only did you fags bend over to the Zionists in Palestine (instead of fucking destroying both the mudslimes and the Jews) also your nice Cuckdom gave them the land (for free) so they could build their Zionist utopia. Bravo.

What the fuck happened Gerry?

You used to be based :'(

>Justifying the pan am attack that killed Scots and Americans
>Mental gymnastics because of muh oppreshun
>Even though there was no fucking oppression and the Irish wouldn't know oppression if they were tied to a rack and had all their ribs snapped.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic little bitch, go live in one of the French colonies like Haiti if you want oppression/poverty and shit. The Irish have had it easy compared to most and should be grateful, instead of whiny "DA EVIL WHITE MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN" crap they spew, along with enablers like you that are more than happy for whitey in Scotland to get squished by plane debris over imaginary problems.

Fuck you.

Spanish aren't white. You're the same as a sudaca.

Michael Jordan shouldn't be mandating what Europeans are.

Adams is an informant

> insert seal team one pasta right here

>Can't refute my links or facts
>Makes up lies instead
You want someone to blame for Israel? Look at the UN and look at the United States.

You stupid nigger.

Sorry, I'm 100% white. You on the other hand are an Arab shitskin.

unionists of course

"loyalists" are pussy collaborators

What facts? the British were in control of land they gave away for free. That's all there is to it.

Cool story nigger. Now go celebrate your kwanzaa.

>Gadaffi is bad, so there for it's ok to go in to Ireland and try to take over willy nilly and expect zero blowback

Retard alert.

The US by not letting the Irish starve on their ships.

How's my favourite Russian rape baby today?

>Filthy Protestants, always. Jews and filthy Protestants are both ungodly wretches, they....

Fixed your typos for you.

>Blowing up a plane over your "Celtic brothers" homeland is all good because he gives us weapons
>FUCK ENGLAND!
>Even though England wasn't even affected and just lolz at us for being so pathetic
Really activated my almonds there Padraig Smith Cromwell.

>What facts? the British were in control of land they gave away for free. That's all there is to it.
>For free
>Doesn't know about the war between England and Israel
>Doesn't know we executed Zionists
Israel would have been crushed by us had it not been for America.

Read it, read it and then come at me again you little moor nigger.

Where were you pro republicans when R.O.I needed a financial bailout? Oh yeah the collection tins were empty then weren't they.

You cucks.

You do realise that we "went into Ireland" (i.e went to secure what was already ours) first, before Gadaffi was involved at all don't you.

The Catholics. They deliberately remained in the Protestant part of Ireland to give the middle finger to the British like the pseudo-Slavs they are. If they start shit again in the future they should all be deported.

t. Breton. No one gives a shit about your non-culture mon ami.

War? lmao, you mean the tiny little angst that a bunch of English had protesting in London, which was ignored by the media and laughed off as a bunch of Nazis? don't make me laugh.

>Bitch and moan for 700 years about the evil English.
>Surrender all sovereignty to the EU and open the borders to muslims and Africans.

What the fuck was the point, you idiots?

shut up woman

>t. Breton

I'm not a brecon. unionists are pussy collaborators, that's what they are. they're huge cucks.

Nobody said Lockerbie was good. People in the thread just said they understood why Gaddafi did it.

Stop spazzing out you spa.

The UK needed a bailout too in 2008 and 1976. You have a short term memory.

Because the irish benefited under English rule. The issue was it was the smarter less inbred Protestant Irish who benefited.

Ireland is still a tribal shithole where your type of Christianity decides if you need to shag or cousin or actually be a human being.

Gadaffi didn't do it mate

North is majority protestant, so catholics are always fucked
Unless they outbreed protestants which is currently happening
They will accomplish more by fucking than by car bombing

Gaddafi did it because you fucking yanks were busy bombing his ships and shooting down his airplanes off his own country

IRA shouldn't have sided/supported with every shithole commie and islamist group in the world.

Fuck the commie IRA

Taig pls

IRA am besten

Ireland for the Irish, Scotland for the Scots and Wales for the Welsh.

The IRA were anti-imperialists so they sided with all the enemies of the British.
By rights, they should have sided with the Jews who were taking their country back from Muslims.

The Irish are unironically the real english and have been making the point for years (they don't even know it).

This whole orangemen march thing is about a war between a local king and a dutch one (William of Orange). The dutch guy won, a lot of irish went into exile (flight of the wild geese) and catholicism took a hit.

Kinda this. It's ironic that the Irish fought for the King during the War of the Three Kingdoms while the English bent over and took the Dutch cock. The Unionist still celebrate taking Dutch cock.

66% of the DNA in England is related to the people who came to these islands after the ice retreated. But the English were completely assimilated into their Franco-German invaders' culture. They don't remember the names of any of their towns before the Franco-Germans renamed them. They remember none of their old languages apart from the people in Cornwall. They love English - a hodge-podge of German and French which is alien to these islands.

They don't even remember what they were called before the Franco-Germans conquered them.

Can plastic paddies fuck off already?
N. Iron is 99.25% white British, by the way. Unluckily the "based" Marxists in the south can't seem to flood the Republic with niggers fast enough (84% and plummeting). Oh well, I'm sure something something evil Brits!

>The Unionist still celebrate taking Dutch cock.

Who defeated a Scot. For a bunch that bitch and moan about English supremacy, its worth pointing out that the last time an English person was considered a King it was Edmund Ironsides (he died in 1016). Every single ruler since then has been non-English.

>He tries to claim Ireland has an amazing history of being pure Celts.
>While all of his cities were founded by Vikings.

>Every single rule since has been non-English

Is this were people start failing to understand Monarchies in Europe now while being the inbred pissants of Criminals?

Top kek.

FPBP

Better go put your orange belt in cock suck on now lad

>the British were in control of land they gave away for free
No, they weren't. The British authorities in Palestine were loathed by Zionist groups because they were seen as too pro-Arab. The entire reason they even fought the war in 1948 was because the British had pressured the UN to implement a two-state solution that the Jews rejected.
Why is this board so dumb when it keeps claiming to be "redpilled"?

>FP25
If a civil war happened like those fags wantec they would have been massacred by the right

And you don't speak gaelic or prance about in loinclothes. There's probably less than a dozen people on any of those isles that is better than 10% pictish at this point.

Well, let's see here...

>Scot who wants to dominate the English under Opressive Catholic rule

Or

>Dutch dude who was literally invited over by the English.

How the fuck can you be a collaborator when the country of NI was literally created for the Protestants?

> tfw catholic.
> tfw red hand of ulster is #1 favorit top tier A E S T H I C iconography.

I'm mad bros.

who cares?

Catholics are literally scum, that's why.

Except they weren't.
Vikings never had enough people to build cities.
They had tiny Settlements and were either murdered or integrated by the time anyone was building cities.

>Vikings never had enough people to build cities
>THE KINGDOM OF DUBLIN

Oh you Inbred Catholics and your aversion to the truth.

I've figured out why Unionists wear such a big orange belt.

Frankly, it's because they're only at an orange belt. And that's the reason the belt is so big - it also acts as a bib as they struggle to contain the Dutch cum as it sloshes all over their faces! Genius!

It is the ultimate dream of Unionists to one day advance to a black belt in cock slurping.

>Catholicuck can't make a single argument
>Resorts to petty insults

So what is the excuse for every irish Catholic being a backward retard then?

"Traditional Irish heritage" of living in a pub and beating his wife and 40 children?