www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/
8values.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSVySByi6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoo

How do we save science

Do you feel it?

Real science:

"We have to prove this is not a Higgs boson. We have to prove the data show an error. The collectors were miscalibrated. The samples were contaminated. The data are a detector artifact. The data show one or more of a dozen known particles, other than Higgs, which can account for the curve at different energies. We have to prove that our math is wrong. That the collider produced these collisions by an as yet undiscovered malfunction. And we have to have two teams, working blind of each other, whose results agree without knowing it, who both prove any of these things, so we know that this is defintely, positively NOT a Higgs boson. If it takes two years to do this one incremental thing that would merely confirm one term in a model we will still have scepticism about as a whole, then it takes two years."

"Climate science:"

"We have to prove what we already believe. We have to find evidence of warming. We have to make the opbservations find ocean warming. We have to set the satellite to find warmer air temps. We have to find places where the sea levels are higher. We need to design the model so it conforms to our current beliefs. We need to concentrate on CO2 mewasurements. We need to prove that glaciers are melting."

See the problem yet?

I don't like this test.

Hannity's already cleared of sexual harassment. lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/

AHAHAHAHAHA

how do we clense the planet of stupid leftards?

Link?

Just one little clot.

According to my calculations, we have to scare the normies away from it.

oy vey you should make a donation to Israel right now

8values.github.io/

Could normal people become space marines? I thought they were grown in a vat or something?

>CNN BREAKING NEWS: NASA Astronauts spoke to Russians in space. Will President Trump disavow?

Grapeman is on the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Thank me later.

Rural and suburban Patriots cost Clinton the election.

I'm pretending to be a Jewish woman on Omegle today. I have a bunch of lewd tags. I'm shoehorning the fact that it's Holocaust Remembrance Day today and asking them what they're doing to better the plight of the Jewish people. Everyone's really getting annoyed and I'm having a lot more fun with this than I should be.

meant for

MONDAY SCHEDULE

BUSY, CHINA+JAPAN Y.DAY

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone. The President will then have a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Later in the morning, the President will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council. In the afternoon, the President signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance. The President will then host a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford. The President will then participate in a reception with conservative media. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT has a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C.

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with conservative media

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

******BREIFINGS*****

1:30PM SPICING

We can become ODST's.

What's /our girl/ been up to?

ONE

Donald Trump is the King of Space

No...

is syria general still upset?

Dinner tonight with is wife, McCain

So is Hannity the next to get cucked? I was reading a little bit about it before bed last night so can I get a quick rundown?

They do that because finding novel results gets you funding, while finding no evidence gets you pushed out of the field
t. chemist

You have never been to moon )))) And you've lost a spacerace my dudes)))

>tfw all I want is a small government that fucks right off out of everyday life and provides basic services like roads and shit that also keeps our borders strong and our military powerful

Well thats racist.

has trump nuked north korea yet?

People are trying to insight a fight between us be we don't even talk about them when someone isn't spamming us with their shit.

Really sad, no one cares.

Yeah, we did go to the moon Roosya.

Just one little clot

exbego padronem ebin xDDD

That is exactly why it is politics and not science.

Prooofs))) Btw, you lost a spacerace )))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rand pls

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

That's like complaining that Carson is the secretary of HUD but doesn't have a hospitality degree. It's fucking irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeSVySByi6I

Top Psychiatrist says Trump is not mental.

They can lose their license if they never actual saw him as a patient

Man, that really twists my nipples. I support Tulsi now.

And now we're going to set foot on Mars.

Is yuri, Sup Forums approved?

its funny if you do go there and post a picture of a destroyer launching missiles with the caption
*blocks you path*

they flip their shit kek

I am proud to say I don;t get a single one of these.

DO IT!

honesty how can we file a complaint with the proper authorities? they SHOULD be called into question

>eN kUC

What did he mean by this? English Cuck?

And fuck it up, like we have Earth

Correct. It's a violation of the Goldwater Rule.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7.3 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) code of ethics,[1] which states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.[3][4]

BTFO
T
F
O

The less penis there is, the less gay it is. So it's ok I guess

No, Space Marines are exceptionally gifted individuals that are physically and intellectually superior specimens of mankind that are subjected to gene therapy, implantation of a small amount of the primarch's gene seed, cybernetic and surgical enhancement.

The washout rate is exceptionally high and only a very small number of the untold trillions of the Emperor's children make it into the Astartes.

I hope so.

>yuri
>not yoai

where do you think you are?

Only if Pence doesn't find out.

Damn right.

Some board of psychiatrics, can't remember the name, but doubt anything would happen other than a letter to them.

The mayne stream meteor never attacks Dr. Steve Pieczenik. Really activates the almonds huh?

How do we stop (((them))) from continuing to destroy the country?

>filename

>I LOVE YOU SENPAI

*crickets*

If you're man enough to write a prepubescent gang bang in one of your best sellers, then you should be man enough to encourage that in the remake.

He's just mad because the Grinch stole his Christmas.

Is it the wrong country because its just a meme?

WHILE YOUR FEEBLE MINDS ARE DRAWN TO STARS
MY GREAT SCIENCE SHOW IS RAISING THE BARS

YOU SEE MARS ITSELF IS A FARAWAY DREAM
BUT RIGHT NOW I MAKE ALL THE NERDS SCREAM

"YAAAAAS BILL SLAAAY" ARE THE WORDS THAT THEY RENDER
WHEN I DROP THE MIC TO PROCLAIM THIRTY FIVE GENDERS

I REJECT THE GALAXY AND ALL OF SPACE
TO GIVE WAY FOR A TRANNIES' SAFE PLACE

affirmative action government employees are a huge fucking burden on the country

oh shit, so they're like a bunch of roided up Chads?

Where do the other 99% of the people who aren't space marines end up? I'm not too familiar with the world, but it sounds super interesting.

34 minutes agoComments
Sources in South Korean government are telling chances are 50% or more that North Korea test nuke or missile tonight EST.

34 minutes agoComments
Sources in South Korean government are telling chance34 minutes agoComments
Sources in South Korean government are telling chances are 50% or more that North Korea test nuke or missile tonight EST.s are 50% or more that North Korea test nuke or missile tonight EST.

He kind of looks like the Grinch

Anyone got that webm of that one movie scene with the female cop getting raped? Post it.

>yoai
I don't think you know.

Wait.

Which one?

Is this somehow supposed to make me dislike Bannon?

And if they did see him there are privacy laws, so basically they need to shut the fuck up.

>melania doesnt want the spotlight trump must be evil
fuck off shill

No time to take care of pussy, he's got a country to lead

READ
ANOTHER
FUCKING
BOOK