Horrible at talking to women

>Horrible at talking to women.
>Decide I need to practice.
>Contact local Mormons, missionaries agree to talk.
>Arrive at church, three smoking hot blonde hair blue eyed women.
>"Hi user, so you wanted to talk about our Lord and savior?"
>"Y-yeah."
>Talking about Joseph Smith, God and stuff, I can't stop looking at their legs.
>One of them starts crying tears of joy talking about being filled with the spirit.
>For some reason this is a turn on and I have a raging boner.
>They ask me what I think and I talk about how maybe the universe is a simulation and I can see how it could be good.
>The look of pure confusion on their faces.
>Went home, jerked it thinking of hot Mormon chicks.

So I think I'm going to become a Mormon Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Guuo5ov7d2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just do it, user

Do it for the sake of fucking girls and having white kids

How can thumbs up this post?

Post this on /r9k/. The replies will be gold.

You get many wives in Mormon so once you collect enough you can turn them in for a trap. Best selling point of Mormon.

>he didn't take pics

I am also dating a mormon qt3.14 user, shits great.

I feel like I want to infiltrate their church and push for a next Crusade though, they seem like the only least-cucked christcucks left. Plus thr church has enough money for a small army

this is a standard Mormon technique. none of these women will ever sleep with you, though they will pretend they will.

google "flirty fishing"

they'll let you fuck if you get married to them

>brownie points

what?

i said brownie points

did you get this from wikipedia? What the fuck are brownie points in the context of Mormonism? Who uses brownie points unironically anyway?

christ you're retarded.

Maybe you should parade the leaf flag instead.

>I'm ok with this bait

I-I'm retarded?
I just don't know what's going on is that a fake article?

>look around for local cults
>allow myself to be succed in
>cut all contact with said cult
>move onto the next one
>repeat

Are there any flaws to my plan other than risking eternal damnation and/or being used as a human sacrifice by angry occultists?

Just try to avoid any preaching the return of the dark gods.

when don't you google "flirty fishing" then you mong

Its the same thing in pic

Ahh don't fall for their bull shit. 19th century religion. Really?

why americans doesn't know how to talk with women?, i literally never heard about this problem in deprezuela

It's because no spaghetti ever falls out of your pocket because you are too poor to afford any.

This.

Some of them can be very violent. Masons are supposed to cut your tongue out if you leave.

>tfw Mormonism is so anti Christian it believes that God was once a man but through the practice of Mormonism thousands of years before it was invented ascended to be God of his own planet
Do you have no integrity?

nice comeback, but what if i tell you i'm a women?

Tremble, now you can't defend yourself

Mormonism is the the white races salvation; multiple wives will get the birth rate above 2.0

If you are a women can you be my anime gf pl0x?

Porque nosotros aren't all ciudad rapists, como ustedes.

mormon's cant have caffeine or alcohol or nicotine.

on the plus side, they keep stored dry goods to survive a year so....

>but what if i tell you i'm a women?
Conoces las reglas
>Tetas por favor

>David Berg
They really like to destroy women and sexuality i will give them that

how will they know I have a drugs hidden and go to the shed to "work" on my tools?

Don't be so anti-semetic! Not every jew is a bad jew!

i can't afford a camera :(

HONORARY FUCKING LEAF

i fucking love this place

Most are too busy being degenerate. It would be otherwise unthinkable to the average american autist that a woman is not either in the kitchen, on a march, getting an abortion, or getting gang-banged.

piss off dog fucker

do we want it above 2.0 though? I mean at how many billions of people on Earth (or a specific country/region) do we say okay we need to stop and just maintain 2.0?

You know our ways well, Leaf. It seems that you truly are one of us.

Pero no tetas mami?
Timestamp missing too.

T R E M B L E
R
E
M
B
L
E

We need to maintain our population with 2.0 while, ideally, creating the conditions in Africa and Asia for negative 20.

>One of them starts crying tears of joy talking about being filled with the spirit.
I wish I could be this oblivious

That's right, there were about six million good ones after the 40's

Better than most religions. Have fun user. Try to subtly red pill all your new friends.

Mormons are Zionist fags, they work close with the Jew

>my pastor who is dependent on donations told me everything about another church so it must be true
this is less than half true.

Hi! few things to start off with

1.=] Yes, I replied you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =]

Masons are also supposed to be a secret, lad.

Tetas y papel con tiempo

>Trying to pick up chicks on Sup Forums

You can afford a phone and internet?

It's a meme you dip

Must be the daughter of one of the commissars or whatever the fuck they have down there.

>whatever the fuck they have down there
Nothing?

Mormons arent Christian find a real religion

Mormons are like a cult. they have polygamy so one dude gets all the hot chicks. there probably already the wife of the same guy and you will be stuck with the ugly buck tooth step daughter.

My post was too, checkmate faggot.

Time to hire a lot of hookers and start an official religion.

Mormons are a meme of a religion, but if you follow good values it might be ok

Such conditions can be created through extensive use of badly designed fission weapons. Or alternately, racially targeted viruses.

Shit OP, thats a great idea. I shall steal it and invade my local churches looking for quality women.

I still remember in youth all these girlies with their sandals on and their country tanned feet were delicious looking.

wait so the dude would send his flirty fisherwomen out to recruit guys by giving them handjobs, blowjobs, or sex?

>brother Sam I need to fuck your wife it's okay though because god told me and I'm white so don't worry about it.
>murmons are great, muh white race.

Latter day saints can be great people but in general they are not something to hold up as an example of preserving a strong society. During the election a number of Mormons showed sympathy with Islamic people who would be denied entry I to the country going as far as to compare this to the persecution the Mormons faced in the beginning of their church.
They can build a great community and be smart and nice however when it comes to real issues the conclusion many come to is "Jesus will fix it" "no need to worry about it".

The women are nice. Too bad it's basically just freemasonry.

Hes speaking spanish, murder the fake american trash

Michael Valentine Smith?

Mormons are pagan scum.

If by fake American you mean white, then you might be on to something.

They are also working hard to bring as many rapefugees into Europe and the USA as possible.

>Not recognizing stale pasta

Fucking wew

Newfag dedicated!

>Not recognizing the even more stale response
Top wew lad.

>So I think I'm going to become a Mormon Sup Forums.
Fake your conversion and be the Mormon asshole who needs to be fixed from your life of drugs and you will get laid.

Whatever you do do not be the mormon nice guy in any way.

lol mad that mormons want jews out of everywhere else and back in israel

doesnt realize that we believe that ephraim (white people) are supposed to be gathered in the united states to build Zion (white people Israel)

read more buddy

not true buddy not true.

enjoy our prophet speaking on it

youtube.com/watch?v=Guuo5ov7d2c

we believe that defending the constitution will require us to fight at some future point.

the biggest problem is dumb ass white people wont take 5 minutes and listen to the message

if there is a more pro white and anti degeneracy religion, i have yet to read about it

lol using anti mormons jew books against mormons

we have enough skeletons without this jibberish

quit giving your pastor money for books

instead read up on the actual controversies we have

stop pretending to be a girl

>(((Ezra))) slams communism
why are (((they))) sending such mixed messages?

can you read?

the statement specifically stated to help them as much as they could, not to let them immigrate into a country

if you think mormons aren't aware of the threat of judaism, islam, degeneracy and catholicism, you haven't been paying attention

the problem is the other white churchs have their pay to play pastor dicks so far up their ass they cant see the forest for the trees

we believe in the synagogue of satan claiming to be jews via communism, we believe in false christianity covering the world via catholicism and its support of mobsters and boy raping, and we believe that mohammed and sharia law are a terrible threat to the US Constitution which we believe is a sacred document

Mormons have the best girls. Blonde haired blue eyed big titted girls.

Going to University of Utah was great

I like the Mormon mythology surrounding a white claim to the Americas and a white homeland. I think it gives Mormonism a darkhorse potential for most viable white ethno-religion.

Thing is, you know those are fringe beliefs in Mormonism and getting it to stay focal within your own flock is as much of a challenges as evangelizing to base christcucks outside the fold.

Secret queers.

Ezra being a jew? lol

Mormons are misunderstood by most of the white world because of all the pay to play fake religion faggots

Im not talking about the 7th days, the lutherans, or any of the cool protestant religions

When you are white peoples last chance, do you broadcast that to your enemy that owns all the banks, all of the media, who colludes with all the extremists, etc.?

No you keep it on the down low and hope some white people get their shit together

Here is a hint: Mormons have the only food manufacturing and distribution system that isnt controlled by (((them)))

Are they down to fuck?

Plebbit has

Come to

Sup Forums please

Go back

Where you

Came from.

absolutely, we have been penetrated by SJWs like crazy because these dumb ass white people havent lived in the ghetto with the other races

we believe in the 10 virgins parable where half the virgins fall away and that this will apply to our church

so just wait, as persecution builds against our church you will see the church shift back to a militant mode

we are the only major christian branch that believes in the defense by violence of our families, commnities, nations, and the US constitution

i dont think those bears want to fight

Fucking mormons from USA everywhere.I found them even here.I thought they are american tourists(two girls) but they were talking about religion and God in bus with me.I told them im exprotestant and they invited me to their local house.I never came cos im atheist.