When did you finally realize the West is beyond saving?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
youtu.be/46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=vp-Hmq_54Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it possible that we are in hell already? Because it sure feels like it.

Why do american women have weird torsos these days?

Man. I just wanna go in the woods and become a monk.

Anyone else feel like they jumped timelines around 2008 or so? That's really when everything started going to shit...
>obama
>recession
>iphones
>social media
>omnipresence of internet
>mcu begins
>occupy wall street gives birth to american an-comm faggots
>bieber

The only good thing about this is that it potentially red-pilled people about the state of our society.

But seeing how the normies are all about bread and circuses these days, I don't have my hopes up.

I was only 15 around then but I kinda just looked around me one day and though "where the fuck am I"? I seriously think I might have died and gone to hell. Maybe we are in purgatory or something.

Maybe Islam is right. Maybe we should burn it all down and start over.

Why the fuck are their ten fucking threads about this?

Im now looking forward to the west being taken over by islam, allahu akbar.

This was me like 5 years ago.

>My sex junk is better than bagels with lox

OH VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

fucking gringed

>"just do what feels right!!!"
is literally promoting Crowley's
>"Do what thou wilt"

>my vagina

What it takes more than fucking bill nye to convince me to give up on the nation i love

Lol nice comment in youtube?

when le pen didnt get the majority of the votes

Western Civilization isn't dying out anytime soon. Once Sweden fall apart, due to the debt from taken on the migrant crisis. it will send shockwaves throughout the world.

THE CURRENT IMDB RATING FOR THIS SHOW IS INACCURATE: imdb.com/title/tt6021260/

this needs a bump

So these are our enemies? Just lmfao we should stop falling for the divide and conquer and cleanse this world. Literal fucking niggers, libshits and other cringy creatures pretending they're safe lmfao

Dunno. That's when i became an "adult", no idea what the fuck happened. Hopefully some timelines are better off.

Maybe the muslims are right. Maybe we should get blowed up.

I have had these thoughts also. Especially when a former coworker said that word was going around that I was dead. Well maybe I am? So be it. Obviously I didn't make it to Heaven!

This is why terrorists hate you.

al-Baghdadi did nothing wrong

>Bill Nye, the social science guy

>this goes out to all my featherless bipeds that identify as ladies
Fucking plebs

Funny thing is that I still tell my friends and family that there's still hope, but in reality I have given up.

underrated kek

Only good thing is the ratings of the video, when looking at this.

The globalist/degenerate culture needs to go all in now, when more and more people are realising what's happening. Win or lose from now on.

Vanilla Pride worldwide
youtu.be/46h-LfNWPn8

Somewhere around 2015.
I thought that shit couldn't get any worse, but it did.
And people still didn't give a damn about it.

I'm actually glad that Soviets occupied us for so long,
thanks to them everyone who didn't run off to the west is a nationalistic xenophobe.
This means we will remain ethnically homogeneous (once the slav diaspora finally dies out).

>We are enlightened and forward thinking

Well, Dugin said the west is hopeless a while back...

Seems he was right

Is this diogense the dog?

I realized that in 2008. Sup Forums is just full of young effeminate LARPers who have this "WE CAN'T GIVE UP" attitude solely to counter reddit and the leftist types they despise.

Instead of 'saving' the west, we need to wipe it out and start clean. A lot of things must change, not just changing of window dressing.

that H1B stereotype

youtube.com/watch?v=vp-Hmq_54Mw

>tfw you are a skinny Japanese guy but not as skinny or disproportional as bill nye so you are no longer self conscious about your weight and actually look very aesthetic in a suit.

They'll blame the fall of sweden on white swedish males

Watch

I feel the same way. But the good thing is that their agenda is all in the open now, and they may still under-estimate the strength of regular people's good sense. It's a slim hope but we have to take it, as in:
>‘The hasty stroke goes oft astray,’ said Aragorn. ‘We must press our Enemy, and no longer wait upon him for the move.

This. Bitches don't even know about my cynicism.

>captcha: liquor 2916

Don't forget about the ice cream video with Bill Nye.

this, Yockey was right

Rachel Bloom is terribly unfunny, but she does have some huge knockers

Was he the greatest philosopher ever?

(((Rachel Bloom)))

Weimerica is finally taking its final form.