FSB in Russia captured one of the suspects in the St. Petersburg bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=YuqDScQ_KMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyQ83gz4Md0&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=-a6wVUj_wNc
google.ca/search?q=Akram Asimov&oq=Akram Asimov&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings#Ryazan_incident
youtu.be/B7-dKWJdDuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1vvpO5LvzsQ
religare.ru/2_42432.html
c2.kommersant.ru/ISSUES.PHOTO/OGONIOK/2012/034/ogcyhjk2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ58y7AGc3E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why that rgd was only thing in the pouch?

ФAКE
A
K
E

are there really muzzies in fucking st petersburg or are russians just not white ?

fuck that video is crazy

based russians

youtube.com/watch?v=tyQ83gz4Md0&t=69s

Sorry but the grenade looks planted.

It does look pretty convenient.

it kinda does, the video is fucking weird, why would he carry just one grenade?

he had the fanny pack on before they even got to him

I really don't hope this is staged but after watching this one aswell.... i'm kinda starting to think it's staged.
youtube.com/watch?v=-a6wVUj_wNc

Why keep a grenade in a fucking FANNY PACK????
Why did he have a grenade on him?
Was he going to bomb some shit?
It didnt look like he was in a hurry anywhere.
There was a grenade explosion at a school in Dagestan today, is it connected?
I need answers

"Based" putin lets all the central asian and caucasian scum come into Russia.

I dont know this one looks more real

Chechnyans.

From what Russians have told me, it's worse in Moscow, but all large cities have their Muzzie communities.

>Why keep a grenade in a fucking FANNY PACK????
suicide in case of detention probably

it still looks staged, but for a "soon to be radical" muslim is not really that strange to carry some explosives for self inmolation

Man who the fuck knows how these durkas operate. It's not fake though, that's for certain.

google.ca/search?q=Akram Asimov&oq=Akram Asimov&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Trump fucked it with the Syrian thing, we should be beating the crap out of ISIS with our russian bros.

>FSB justifies their funding by catching people who were paid by the Russian government to bomb the Russian people
Oh boy, I wonder how they were able to find them
Fuck off faggots

wew lads i surely expect some sugar as gift this years, presidental "campain" gonna be sugary sweet :^)

If it was some american black gangbanger or some shit, I'd give him the benefit of doubt but a chechen mudshit? Fuck no

Cops probably trailed him and that's it

Russiastan is literally 20% kebab
RT even did some drone video of I think Moscow during el fiad prayers where they literally filled the streets to pray for blocks in all directions

I like how these "suspects" just sort of lie there any take it quietly. Really gets my noggin wobblin.

Sargon btfo

why are there so many fucking grenades floating around russia?

so jealous

Of course it is
The bombing was literally staged by the government (at the behest of Putin most likely) every time there is a terror attack it looks fake as shit and soon after they enact new laws that further limit the rights of the people

> 20%
More like 6% but thats still too many

i hope he gets death raped in prison

Sweet as in blood of supporters of other "candidates"?
I have heard blood tastes if sweetness

kek, why do you even bother with that proxy?

>he doesnt know about ryazan' sugar
dude lmao learn da menes

No nigger it's AT LEAST 20%
The fucking Russian government says it's 14% and not only do they like out their ass when it comes to any statistics not just people independent groups have gone in to get real factual numbers and even they can't get a good portion of Muslims for their studies because a good chunk of them won't even consent to a census to be counted.
The conservative estimates out them at about 20-21% Muslim but I've seen some reports of 25-28%
And right now they're trying to turn all their efforts to concert the thousands if chinks pouring over the border daily and more than likely it's working since there are Muslim chinks in the north of China as it is

wew surely some leaaf will post russian speaking government propaganda combat pics

This is the guy that did the bombing btw

>Proxy
Cry more russiboo nigger

Bls edukate

he is proxy shill

All censuses indicate it at 6% or below, cunt

very poor shilling, chechcuck

>trust my personal intuition about how many muslims there are in a country I can't fucking stand
t.unemployed

fsb killed hundreds of russians while they were sleeping in their apartments in september 1999 so putin could gain political weight, before the bombings and his 24/7 "muh will deal with them even in toilets" only 2% of russians knew who the fuck he was even if he was vice president. after false flag and half a year of "i will deal with terrorists" propaganda he won his first elections.
sb agents were caught plnting explosivesin ryazan' by locals and police. people been told "its just an exercise, exposive is sugar i swear :DDDD"\
just like 9/11 was a false flag to take your freedoms after patriotic act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings#Ryazan_incident

>fsb killed hundreds of russians while they were sleeping in their apartments in september 1999 so putin could gain political weight
Were you adult at the time? If not, than you have no place to speak, because even if that conspiracy was true, it would have been worth it to get rid of the government we had at the time.

Only me or does this look staged as fuck?

>he keeps looking down even when they open the car door and run towards him
>why would they film an arrest like this of serious nature?
>the grenade looks planted as fuck
>why would they not take the grenade seriously and just film it?

Many questions, but still pretty based. The Russian police doesn't fuck around and absolutely despises mudshits.

The way they manhandled him and held his head back really got my cock hard.

fact is fsb was planting explosives in basement ofommieblck in ryazan', its not a "conspiracy theory"

Nope
>personal intuition
No it's called research you stupid cunt, it's okay you're going to be swaying on a tree with the rest of the degenerates don't fret
Thank you for lesson Ivan, where is your home so when we drop bombs your town is spared?
Fuck off RIDF

> Holy pedo spiral watermarks batman!

smart burger ,also rare .

The grenade discovery bit does look a bit staged, but the rest is legit.
>>he keeps looking down even when they open the car door and run towards him
Humans are human, reaction time is a thing.
>>why would they film an arrest like this of serious nature?
Propaganda, plain and simple. SPB got bombed, people are out for blood, this is the man to bleed it.
>>the grenade looks planted as fuck
There was a grenade explosion in a school in Dag recently, could be a part of that, could be staged, could be a dozen other explanations.
>>why would they not take the grenade seriously and just film it?
Because if it didn't explode outright, why would it explode later? It's not a bomb, it has no timer and they have his hands tied. Plus to avoid allegations of being planted, tho there is a cut in the videos, so again, maybe it is.

If you are placing a grenade in a fanny pack , instinct would dictate that you would place the safety pin side on YOUR left. The grenade was placed with the pin on the right, which is just not the natural way one would place a grenade, since you are opening the bag left to right. This was faked and this guy was used as a skapegoat.

Of course it's staged
Go watch the first one, almost exact same
You think with as much as they stage shit they would be creative enough to think up different ways of doing it

Was raised by an ex-telecom air force dad who worked extensively to combat ruskies during USSR days, was literally teaching me evils of communism and how to spot Russian lies when I was 5

holy fuck you're such an insufferable shill it's actually sad

you can tell you're really fired up about maintaining an agenda

gas yourself shill

I'd love to see them swedish police officer girls try to do this :D

Im laughing silently inside while I think about it.

>you can tell you're really fired up about maintaining an agenda
Pot sayeth the kettle you commie fuck

youtu.be/B7-dKWJdDuQ

this just confirms your delusional indoctrination
neck yourself, marine!

I am sorry Norway and I wish you can survive the coming years

fuck it, here is the video
youtube.com/watch?v=1vvpO5LvzsQ

Not as sorry as Im for you.

Eat pork, nigger

кeкнyл

>Nope
Proofs?
religare.ru/2_42432.html
c2.kommersant.ru/ISSUES.PHOTO/OGONIOK/2012/034/ogcyhjk2.jpg
Topkek. Yeah Im sure the tactical muzzie would have thought of that
What other ways are there of arresting people?
>Muzzie suicide bomber bombs st Petersburg
>how unbelievable! Must be a concpiracy

>Air force
>Marines
Just stop leaf

You are not alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ58y7AGc3E

we're shitposters here, пoнимaeшь бpaтaн?
Also if he suceeds SOMEHOW, he will cuck the entire country to death

>The conservative estimates out them at about 20-21% Muslim but I've seen some reports of 25-28%
Hilarious.
That would be around from 31 to 42 millions muslims.

So I can pick up grenades legally across the border?

>Posts Russian source
Kek, let me guess you think there's 320 million people living in America too huh?
Fuckin Russiboos
Explain Breivik

>Why keep a grenade in a fucking FANNY PACK????

ask the swedes they probably know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Ok, now I'm thoroughly convinced you've been baiting this entire time

Yes it would, and while I'm inclinde to believe theb20% estimate I'm not going to rule out the higher esiltimates either despite them being a bit excessive
There aren't even 100 million Russians(is put at around 98 million) so why find it so hard to believe?

That link never gets old kek
It's okay, the commissar doesn't need you to think just work like the good little chinks you are

>2 guys capture casually walking terrorist-mastermind
>is it fake

What is there fucking to explain? You live in US. You have been fucked for 100 years now.

>pointing the gun at the handcuffed suspect's back while clearing it
I'm not LEO but that looks like bullshit to me, or maybe ruskies are just retarded at everything. I just can't imagine a person who is in the business of professionally detaining armed people doing that.

They didnt even give them masks. These guys are using their mothers scarfs...

ITT people who have never managed an empire

nah, ignore it. I fucked up. Ammo are also prohibited as much as weapons.
Still, we have plenty of them in the hands of civilians and criminals. Probably abundance of them on black market. idk

St. Petersburg and Moscow have been shitskins infested for at least a decade. Not only just Dagestanis, Chechens and Ingush...but Putin has let in hundreds of thousands of Uzbeks, Tajiks, and Azerbaijanis and Armenians. I think the guy in the video is Uzbek.

>Le savior if le white human race
>20% Muslim, is friend to Islam, is friend to Jews
That excuse only carries you so far

Oh so you just plain stupid.

% Muslim, is friend to Islam, is friend to Jews

It should be self-evident that you can be friends to people without being cucked by them. I am sorry that US' state tactics begin and end with bombings and it's difficult to comprehend diplomacy, but it is.

rather have 2 friends than 2 enemies
2 powerful enemies

he looks spanish

its the best possible place to keep a grenade

wait

so this dude was just carrying around a grenade?

>Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100-150explosions.There were over 30grenadeattacks reported in the Swedish city ofMalmöalone by August 2015

Holy shit

As a Ruskie, can you explain to me why corruption/graft has been a part of Russian culture pretty much forever?

Russian nation is a nation of faggots, criminals, violent monkeys

Lmao at first glance, the thumbnail looked like someone was forcing a negro and a white man to press cheeks.

>corruption/graft has been a part of Russian culture pretty much forever
First, look who is talking, your politicians are as corrupt as ours.

As to your question - it is a plight of empires. Empires need to be top heavy, autocratic institutions, obscene ammount of power of the leader, the works. Such possitions attract people rarely willing to surrender part of their power to make sure that the next guy isn't gonna abuse them. See Obama->Trump and reaction of liberals to powers given to obama being handed over to trump. That being said, Russia has been, and will remain, empire for at least 500 years. That tends to accumulate such flaws as abuse of power. Corruption serves as a means to grease the wheel of a system that refuses to budge for an individual, but will move aside for a moneybag.

That's the short of it.

St Petersburg was basically all white in the 1990s before Putin, now it's full of shitskins.

Thank Mr based Putin for reinventing the cult of WWII victory over nationalism and racism.

Reminder that Putin is not our friend. He is one of (((them))), so stop supporting him. He is not the 'savior of the White' race. Nationalism and Holocaust denial are punished there with jail time.
Putin loves Muslims and Jews.

That's fucking funny, lol.

Not certain, could be fake

my slavic friend in St Petersburg was happy that they got him