Anti White propaganda in new Bill Nye show

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The irony being he's probably a Hindu, and should thank White people the Muslims didn't wipe out his entire cultural group in India at the time.

Payback for hundreds of years of Oppressing non-whites. The pendulum has only started to swing back, this is 600+ years in the making. You haven't seen anything yet.

You mean what? When the Muzzies and the black people figure out biting the hand that feeds you is a bad idea and that "Poor little Whitie" can commit some pretty bad genocide if he wants to?

I hate uppity smug minorities so much.

You tried to keep us down with slavery but we came back, you tried to keep us down with segregation but we came back.
You can call us monkeys, you can tell us were worthless, you can even beat and lynch me and my brothers but you will never keep us down.
The dawn of a new age is here, one where the white man will finally stop pretending they are superior to all others.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is

>Tried to keep you down with slavery and segregation
>British Raj outlawed both Slavery and the caste system in India.

So what new age is coming mr Mongolian? The one where the barbarians once again shit in the streets while the ruins of civilisation smolder around them.

Listen buddy, I wouldn't push the white man too far.

i dont care if this guy wants to riff on white people, its just bullshit that its forbidden to turn the tables on poo in loos

Why does everyone hate whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Watch this

Envy is better to arouse it than to feel it.

>"fellow asians"
>tries to lump himself in with entirely different ethnicities that have cultures that arent complete and literal shitshows
>complains about cultural appropriation.

Certain (((people))) are egging them on.

If it wasn't for white people this guy would be trying to milk an elephant for breakfast, right now.

You have your freedom because we deemed it so.

Tread lightly.

>LARPing as a nigger the post

Dude you're too eloquent. Look at your posts, you have perfect grammar and took the time to add commas, periods, hyperlinks, and Reddit spacing.
You're clearly white. I give this b8 2/10.

we pushed the mongol meme too far lads

White people could oppress all non-whites for another 1,000, you would still be indebted to them. The best thing to ever happen to Africans was to be enslaved by whites, it gave you the opportunity to not live in a mud hut your entire life.

Does Buzzfeed pay for this fucking show?

Christ.

I'm actually not mad at this.
He's harping on white liberals if anything.
If white people stuck to their European heritage and quit venturing out into other cultures then this poo would have nothing to bitch about.

His criticism is valid imo.

Have you not read history? You were kept down with slavery, then you were liberated. By whites. You were kept down by segregation but those laws were abolished. By whites. Whites are perfectly cabaple of keeping blacks down, we are just nice to you.

Well when you've been fed propaganda for the past 50 years that white people as a collective hive-mind have been oppressing the world and ruin and destroy everything in their racist and evil path, why should you feel bad about shitting on them?

Complains about cultural appropriation while being an Asian in a white country

>Wearing a white man's suit
>Belt, designed by a white man
>In a studio designed and likely built by white men
>Being broadcast on televisions and computers, both white inventions
>Using a microphone, a white invention
>Being filmed with cameras, a white invention

wew
e
w

If culturual appropriation was to immediately cease, around 5 billion people on this planet would instantly find themselves naked in a mud hut surrounded by goats, shit and piss and would die before the weekend.

I wasn't a racist until the left branded me one without cause nor evidence.
Nothing I could do or say would prove I'm not a racist.
So I did what white people do - became the best at whatever subject was at hand.
Now I'm racist through and through, and a damned good one.

Another job well done by the tolerant left.

Agreed.
The irony is, if we had stuck with our European heritage, they'd be an even bigger shithole than they are now. Same with Africa, or anywhere else that decries 'white oppression'.
Shoulda let them starve instead of feeling empathy for the savage bastards.

Did you even watch the video? He blames his fellow Asians as well.

I used to feel this way but I honestly can't take them seriously any more. This pajeet (or whatever he is) is dressed in a loose three-piece suit with a clip-on microphone (?), a cold shave and a haircut suited to West European norms, standing in an auditorium on a platform presented by West Europeans, telling me how evil "white people" are. It's like if a dog suddenly learned to talk all on its own. It's a curious marvel that the dog can talk but it doesn't mean you have to start obeying all its demands.

>white people don't give a damn about Africa

Why the fuck should we? Why should we give a shit about that complete shithole continent?

Not to mention, the only reason why Africa is able to simultaneously be the poorest country and have the fastest growing population is because of outside assistance. It does more harm than good though because we're going to learn that we can only help them so much, cut back harshly on our assistance to Africa, and they're going to die out in hordes due to their over-reliance on handouts instead of prioritizing self-sustainability.

these videos will not enter any searches if you spam dislikes on them and you'll never redpill normies just saiyan

>ok ok ok so i'm indian and you are all probably thinking that i'm into alt medicine and stuff

that's not what i was thinking at all.

>white people are evil and supremacist!
>so white people try to adapt to your culture to show theyre nice people
>WTF EVIL WHITES STEAL MA CULTUR
we cant win, they just hate us and want us to die, fuck these people

You're gonna regret this, calling all of white Europe a monster. You're going to get what you asked for and much more.

I don't think they want us to die. They know, deep in their hearts, they'd be absolutely, positively fucked if whitey disappeared from this planet.
They want us to continue doing what we do best - inventing incredible things and making great societies.
They just want us to shut up about it, and give them all the credit for our hard work and innovation.

They want us to be their slaves.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>oh but let me be fair here, we're to blame too
>BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID WE HAVE TO STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM AMIRITE XDDD
i fucking love science you guys

Actually kinda agree with him

Hate idiots who keep Buddha statues etc. without really knowing anything about them . Not exclusively a white thing though

if a white guy addressed an indian audience like this would they laugh?

im so confused. why is speaking in these racial tones okay? i thought we were the racists....

Minorities basically just use the general spinelessness of white people to boost their own incredibly fragile egos.

>general spinelessness of white people
And this is the issue in a nutshell. Whitey is far too empathetic to his fellow man.

Imagine what the world would be like if whitey had the ability of whitey, and lack of empathy of a nigger....

If they wanted to, whites could wipe out every race (beside chinks) within a week

These are the people Bill Nye surrounds himself with.

Trips of truth.

It's funny how the people all these minorities hate are the very leftist cucks they pretend to be allies with though.

white people are so oppressed, its a wonder we're even still around. We have lost every single battle in the race war so far and soon we will not even exist anymore. I wonder how the master race has fallen this far, to be beaten and utterly humiliated at every turn by every single other race. It's confusing. All the failures in my life have never been my fault, but the fault of the system meant to keep me down. At least that knowledge is comforting,

They've convinced people that Racism = power + prejudice.

Since white people 'have all the power in the world' and minorities 'have no institutional power', minorities cannot be racist to white people, only whites can be racist to non-whites.

It's some 1984 doublespeak shit when you change the definition of a word to exclude yourself from being guilty of it.

It's our right as ANGLOS to do whatever we want with as little knowledge as we want whilst still maintaining the moral high-ground.

This is the life afforded to ANGLOS by God, the life of his true chosen ones.

im a poor white ukranian & i'm to blame? makes sense.

ukranians arent white.

he's talking about some David Gibson. David is a Jewish name. Can we accuse him of anti-semitism?

Good God. Nye isn't trying to save the world, he's trying to ruin it.

you realize if whites were as evil and racist as you think they are they would have killed all the blacks in america years ago right? Only thing I regret about being born today is that I don't get to watch Asia re-enslave your asses.

how is this anti-white propaganda? He's literally saying, white people, use your own culture, care about that, stop caring about our culture. Which is something we need to actively do, fuck Indians and their shit culture, just look at European culture and ignore the degeneracies which other cultures are.

But then they say either whites have no culture, white culture is oppressive or that it's inclusive of everyone.

Haha im still more happy then any other race could be. Rather be white and lose then a shitskin and win....

"Indian people: I love you, but quit pooping in the street for street cred"
*audience clapping/cheering*

Guys... we aren't going to let this shit slide, are we? This needs to be an Amy Schumer tier troll campaign, so nobody takes Bill Nye the Shabbos Goy serious anymore. Spread memes like pic related on reddit, make compilation videos of the retarded shit on this show; we have to make it so even cucked liberals can't publicly admit they enjoy Bill Nye for fear of shame.

What a fuckin shame, I always forgave him for his liberal bias, but this shit is getting fuckin retarded. Fuck you Bill Nye

Jesus Christ.

>Listen up goys, don't try to heal yourself naturally. Just eat the damn pills that big pharma wants you to and also here's a big helping of white guilt while you're at it. Not taking the blue pills that Doctor Goldstein prescribed you is racist, goy!

Who gives a fuck. Seriously, white people need to stop caring what these people have to say.

Yeah we should just ignore the seas of enemy combatants circling wagons around us.

WE WUZ BLACKS AND SHEEIT

>White people can't cook!

Alright, gonna try something new, maybe spice things up with a little curry or some okra.

>OY VEY DONT CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE ME

Wow, I didn't know they could teach those things to talk.

>Does Buzzfeed pay for this fucking show?

(((Gil Goldschein)))

Kek, this is what happened to me, I used to be a liberal lefty.

If race doesn't exist, how can whites be at fault for anything?

My ears and eyes are now bleeding, thanks.

>White people can't cook!

Their entire cuisine is based on the Columbus exchange.

THE CURRENT IMDB RATING FOR THIS SHOW IS INACCURATE: imdb.com/title/tt6021260/

>Acknowledges Deepak Chopra is the root of the problem
>Acknowledges Deepak Chopra is Indian
>Is also Indian
>Blames white people

What, the actual, fuck. Man, keep your kids AWAY from the fucking TV.

It's a lot worse on Rotten Tomatoes. Laughable because user reviews have it in the mid 40's but the "critics" have it in the mid 90's.

absolutely degenerate

Pure coincidence.

I didn't hate anybody growing up. Education worked well. But I am so tired of being told that I do, I have begun to identify the kinds of people who do this kafkatrapping, and I am struggling to contain my antipathy towards them. i have definitely learned to be less open as a direct result of my experience.

why is he culturally appropriating our clothing styles, haircuts, toilets, electricity, tv, tv cameras and oxygen?

Reminds me of what you guys do with Jews.

No, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Actually we kept blacks as slaves until we decided to free them and we kept blacks segregated until we decided to mix and we will put up with this shit until we don't, lime every other bit of your history it will begin and end with the decisions of white people.

good thing there's no oppression of dark people in indian caste system or he'd so be getting a taste of the medicine one day

>Bill Nye the Shabbos Goy
fucking perfect

>Imagine what the world would be like if whitey had the ability of whitey, and lack of empathy of a nigger....
fuck, that even scares me

It's so cringe when Indians try to play the minority card and act like black civil rights activists.

Why is Sup Forums always right about the jew? It is amazing how every anti-white and anti-weat propaganda can be traced back to a jew behind it all.

What is all this with Adam Savage? Is he the butt monkey of the show? Quick rundown

Wait a minute, the Indian guy was actually right

He's making fun of white liberals who are obsessed with Asia

he's a cuck

White people are to everyone else what jews are to white people

Dahmer, Fisher, Corral, Bundy, BTK...

Here's Gil.

how does having 1/4 of a room with asian themed wallpaper make you 'obsessed' with asia?

he could have mentioned the weaboos on this site who spend 12 hours a day jerking off to anime, that would have been fair. but he didn't.

and lets not forget asians are WAY more obsessed with our culture than we are with theirs. All there movies, music, pop culture in general are just shitty knockoffs of hollywood and new york its pathetic. but im not going to cry or care about it, they can like what they want.

I thought the bashing was because he is supposed to represent the opposition and is a climate change denier. Still had some hope for him

This Poo needs to take his suit off and stop appropriating white culture.

one has a history of abolishing usury and slavery
one does not

If anything, that's more an asian thing.

asians are the only based minority

Actually that's fake news, Muslim rule in India was dwindling when the British came, the Maratha Confederacy would have conquered of all India and united it under strong Hindu rule if they hasn't been defeated by the British

You mean for bring civilization to the world? No good deed goes unpunished.

You sound like a nigger. Your failings are entirely your own.

And he's the reason the monstrous show Keeping up with the Kardashian is exist. Ever since those gypsy whores have appeared they have normalize race mixing.