youtube.com/watch?v=z5oHLRNR6Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, I'm not white.

fucking kek

Nah fuck you.
Earths destroyed in 2040.

>pic is makeup
fuck you op

I don't. Phone number, blocked. Social media accounts, blocked. Door locks, changed. Lawyer on speed dial to slap a restraining order in case you show up.

better late than never

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

All women are professional liars. The fake face, makeup. Dressed up appearance. Fake personality. They've taken nigger cocks. Hit it and quit it, or move along, leave it for someone else.

Once you go Black, we don't want you back.

Gotta pay the toll.

>tfw non-white women are better for white men now

Kill me.

Fuck redice for promoting this cuck shit

only after slobbing on jamal's ding dong

BTW.

Reminder that telegony is real.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ele.12373/abstract

So if you have a kid with a coalburner, that kid will have been effected by the nigger DNA.

Coalburners are tained.

how do I respond? as a first hand experience in this I said and I say GTFO and never come back bitch you had your chance and YOU BLEW IT

*affected

>How do you respond?
I'm not white. but if i was, Fuck off cunt

Has anybody noticed something about these alt right women.

They didn't give a fuck about their race and western civilization when white males where being targeted. But now that white women are being raped and attacked and the government and media and feminist are silent, they suddenly want the protection of the white patriarchy back. They also talk about tradition but don't want to take their husbands last name like Lana. Still dress and behave like whores.

The reality is these women are still selfish hypocrites , when they mean western civilization, they mean child support alimony welfare and freedom to whore around and fuck black guys.

They don't give a fuck about their race or western civilization, These women just think beta white males who pay child support alimony and welfare are better than Muslims men and sharia law.

Selfish hypocrites like all women. Tough luck bitches you made your bed

No problem darling, I'll accept you for who you are. when do we get married?

Are you idiots still passing around that picture?

It's an actress with make up on. Not a fucking Trump supporter.

kek

I beat her again.

You fags need to get it together.

>be me few days ago
>walk thru the city in the evening
>see a white female running out from an apartment building
>some shitskin runs after her
>they start talking
>apparently she wants to break up
>tries to walk away
>shitskin grabs her had and jerks her
>from what I've heard she wanted to call police
>he said no police and started dragging her to the building
>look at her face, she looks despaired
>smirk and think "BURN COAL PAY TOLL"
>walk away

pajeet is right
all these "alt right" women are nothing but attention seeking cunts who don't actually believe any of the shit they parrot

Doing God's work user

>b-but gibs the roastie another chance user, sacrifice yourself to save the poor brainwashed coalburner

She has chosen a toll plan with deferred payments .

heres a tasty redpill, feminists knew how dangerous migrant camps were to women (they went there), but they intentionaly made it so to discourage arab qts from coming to Europe(there were cases of them reporting girls who stopped with hijab or fucked white men to their families for honor killings, look it up), they want to saturate the cock market, so that men have to compete with more men, bringing the pussy price up, they are terrified of the Japanese scenario

>yes user, I burned the coal but
pal węglem płać opłatę klimatyczną dziwko

>Ruined forever
"Stay away you nigger loving slut."

Lad

3 2 1....
>bang

>Has anybody noticed something about these alt right women.
>They didn't give a fuck about their race and western civilization when white males where being targeted. But now that white women are being raped and attacked and the government and media and feminist are silent, they suddenly want the protection of the white patriarchy back. They also talk about tradition but don't want to take their husbands last name like Lana. Still dress and behave like whores.
>The reality is these women are still selfish hypocrites , when they mean western civilization, they mean child support alimony welfare and freedom to whore around and fuck black guys.
>They don't give a fuck about their race or western civilization, These women just think beta white males who pay child support alimony and welfare are better than Muslims men and sharia law.
>Selfish hypocrites like all women. Tough luck bitches you made your bed
well everyone turns out we are at the designated redpill street

We need to make a database of coalburners

Like I'd touch a nigger fucker.

This.

Didn't know my gf was a fly

She's not

She's a whore

>How do you respond?

You fucked a nigger? You no longer exist.

ONLY one possible answer
youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

I would kill white people

fpbp

I had a relationship with a girl from south carolina who had only been with black men

she really was fucked in the head. after I dumped her she went on to get raped by a nigger. lol.

really dodged a bullet there

Sorry, I'm mongol blood.

Yeah, fuck those sluts, shame them, I'm tired of seeing western fags get degraded so much, maybe we(EE) should do something about it.

>yes user, I burned the coal but I want a White husband now
women who burn coal should be stripped of their citizenship and deported alongside their kids to the country of origin of their mate

only when women uderstand that they will NOT be handed get out of jail free card will they stop

I'll take the nukes over """renewables""" anyday.

literally 90% of pol

I know how these people work. They see good looking women around fucking blacks and arabs and they automatically think every woman is the same, but they see plenty of guys around with black and arab women and they don't give a fuck.

The solution: Get a beautiful girlfriend. Trust me, you won't be so worried about other girls after nor you will think all women are the same.

1) do you have mulatto kids ?
>if yes GTFO
2) do you have any non-curable STD's ?
>if yes GTFO
3) do you sincerely repent and are you ready to be constantly scrutinised for the rest of our relationship so you don't misbehave again ?
>if no, GTFO
4) do you somehow miss this part of your life ?
>if no, GTFO
5) did you become redpilled about niggers and racemixing ?
>if no, GTFO
6) do you wish to become a traditional lady and to have many, at least 4, white kids with me and to build a future for them as proud white people in our own house in a non-degenerate white community ?
>if no, GTFO
7) do you feel any contempt or lack of empathy for white men ?
>if yes, GTFO
8) do you consider me as a beta provider since you can't go after alpha males ?
>if yes, GTFO

Voila.

I know that feel

>3/4 norwegian
Why do Americans do this?

THIS.

Go to hell, you expect white men to salvage you after years of degeneracy and probably badmouthing us? Fuck you, once a burner always a burner.

>be me
>have girl coming on to be really hard, telling a female friend to tell me that she wants me, touching and fondling me in public in a way that would have gotten a male arrested for sexual harassment etc
>kinda off putting desu
>other people would probably rate here 8/10-10/10 depending on taste. Tall, feminine, fit, hourglass with hips and tits etc. Most likely way out of my league
>add her on normiebook
>see her in Africa smiling and holding some native child
>instantly lose interest

1) Have you ever burned the coal?
>if yes, GTFO
There, i fixed that for you

U have been infected. U cannot come back. U are as good as a leper. Find a nigger who has a steady job and wont hit you. And once youve found him tell all the other nigger lovers. They will want to know its not a myth. Other than that i would like to say KYS you disgusting dindu spread.

I'm not a perpetually insecure american so yeah sure

That picture.

The look on her face. It's almost like she feels like she's a martyr for the cause of social justice.

"I deserve this." She thinks. "I'm proud to get beaten by a superior black man."

I can see it now, Sup Forums. The Buzzfeed or Salon article entitled '12 Pictures of White Women Getting What They Deserve.'

youtube.com/watch?v=ogBwlaYVZ-g

The mere fact that she fucked a nigger makes her useless same as what you wrote. Majority of women even here, in 60% land haven't fucked niggers. Do you really need to chose a burner out of thousands of women?

>>see her in Africa smiling and holding some native child
>>instantly lose interest

Isn't that your fetish in swedistan?

true on that, its a universal code amongst white men.

i respond with emergency pocket zyklon

Go fuck yourself coal burner

Ad metalla.

>calling yourself a trad wife

You can tell these women are already whores.

>Isn't that your fetish in swedistan?
Is that the queens English? How can a nation have a fetish?

Fuck off,no way in hell i'm going to fuck a niggers left overs

you swedes have a fetish for cuckolding , especially by young muslim men, you love to welcome them in

I am white yo!

Sorry i only like paled skinned sissies in chastity.

It's easy, Australia has emu cucking as their national fetish.

so, you aren´t portuguese.....

Speak for yourself. I'd take her into my arms lovingly and accept her. I wouldn't be able to satisfy her like a black man could, and because there's nothing better than watching your wife be as happy as she can be, I'd let her screw as many black guys as she wants when we get married.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0x2NRxspJ4

so am I ahmed, so am I.

And the Netherland have a fetish for not voting for geert and fucking over their country.

Enjoy the sea level.

All women are whores. Every single last one of them.

votes were a hoax,

enjoy sharia law

lower case f for you.

You just have to marry them while they're young with an agreement with their father.

u2

What dreamy eyes u have, semi-user. No homo.

>dropped rogan for being anti white and masquerading as a centrist while being a leftist
>stopped watching Alex Jones for shilling and cointelpro
>dropped cerno bitch for being anti white
>dropped red ice as of 5 min ago for advocating cuckolding

welp..is there anything else or

I love you too.
No homo

what the hell did cernowich and joe rogan do?

theres always going to be a cucked beta orbiter to pick up a niggers broken pieces. its not something to be ashamed about but it does provide quite the learning experience for everyone.

HONORARY ARYAN

What's wrong with Alex? He's been consistently proven right on everything

Agree with her that white dick is the best dick but being a nigress I will never get a white husband even though I desperately want to drain the balls of a white man, call him daddy and have him knock me up with his superior white seed so I can improve my gene pool. Fucking white women have the world on a silver platter yet they still want more. Fuck em.

the toll will be paid
youtube.com/watch?v=z5oHLRNR6Ng

over an hour of some vapid blondie talking shit.

no thanks.

Yep. It's very darwinian. They'll do as they're made to... by one force or another.

poor bait

whats your number tho?