"New Orleans is severing its ties to the racist Confederate history that still lingers in the city by removing several...

"New Orleans is severing its ties to the racist Confederate history that still lingers in the city by removing several Confederate statues. Early Monday morning, city workers were to begin to take down the statues while it was still dark to avoid clashing with those wanting to preserve the history."

Nothing will ever rustle my jimmies like this, fuck every yankee jew that ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/new-orleans-begins-confederate-monument-removal-1794588609?utm_source=theroot_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
thinkprogress.org/new-orleans-confederate-statues-removal-750a1829fb6b
forward.com/opinion/179441/jews-mostly-supported-slavery-or-kept-silent-d/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Abraham_Lincoln
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theroot.com/new-orleans-begins-confederate-monument-removal-1794588609?utm_source=theroot_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Even history is getting BLACKED

There will not even be a memory of Whites left in 500 years

If you're near a scheduled blacking of a monument. Get there early save a piece for yourself. Take a few other pieces and see what kind of collectors flock to your portal.

>americans have free speech and dont face censorship like europeans

damnatio memotiae

I cant take this today....Ill see you guys tomorrow Im taking the day off and getting drunk. This is too much.

If you want monuments to your side then you need to actually win your war. That is the lesson here.

Why did they ever think they could lose their war but carry on as if they had won?

"City workers who took the monument down were seen “wearing bulletproof vests, military-style helmets and scarves that obscured their faces,” according to the Associated Press. Police were also present to barricade the entry points to the monument while snipers were stationed on the parking garage of a hotel overlooking the monument."

thinkprogress.org/new-orleans-confederate-statues-removal-750a1829fb6b

This. The confederates were nothing more than separatists and traitors.

Where are they going to put the monuments? They should at least be moved to a museum/battleground/cemetery.

>those wanting to preserve the history
does that mean we can tear down all those modern reminders of our past, too?

Sounds like something the locals really wanted to have done. Happy to live in a free country where the local government literally dismantles our culture under threat of death.

we're done for mate

All americans are cucks

Can we start having a new orleans crime and politics general?

Police scanners and all?

Mafia history?

Sharing canun food recepies and talking about the pol tier baiyu lifestyle?

So you support the destruction of White culture? Got it.Good goy.

This is total fucking bullshit. The Confederacy was 100% within its rights to secede. Rewriting history is a mistake.

Fuck NOLA. I'll never go back to that nigger shithole again.

>less than 200 years old
>history

>get rid off all traces of slavery
>one generation later no one remembers
> bring back slavery

at least i got to see the battlefields before they're paved over and destroyed.

I think they did a lot of bad things working for the Democratic Party post Civil War.

cowards.

Well burgerbros, it's time for you to rewrite (((their))) history, ain't that right? :^)

America is too young to have history. Unless you are talking about natives.

Are they destroying them or moving them?

>WW2 death camps tour
>history

Ishiggy

>there are fucking lampposts here older than anything in america

moving them to the scrapyard.

>history when it didn't happen

It's pretty sad. I understand if they would want to change what's written on hem or something, especially the obelisk I could see being pretty offensive.

At least spare Robert E Lee though, he doesn't deserve this

>Pearl Harbor tour of Arkansas
>history

shiggy niggy

I proposed to my wife in Jackson square since it would be her new last name. This saddens me.

We should acknowledge all our history, good and bad. If you ignore the parts of history you don't like, you're doomed to repeat it.

Also, can we get some Malcolm X statues taken down? He was racist as fuck.

>there are cans of beans here older than america

hicks BTFO

I think we should scrap our Constitution since it was written by slave owners desu.

owning a slave is disgusting, especially a black one. why would you want a thing like that in your house (or yard)? touching your food and children? blecch

cans for food preservation were created in the early 1800s, faggot.

What if a leftist said something like, "How are you equating racism with fighting racism? They aren't equal things."

We will not be compelled to leave the scene of history, numbnuts. Without whitey, it's back to mud huts for you, Khalil Tyronious Lopez.

So Planet of the Apes isn't fiction

Best endgame scenario

> 122600443

Would be pointless....the scanners are dead because no one calls the police. When police are called they dont do anything.

If you don't have access to fresh Gulf seafood, what is the point in recipes?

>new orleans
>cajun
New Orleans is CREOLE you ignorant mouthbreathing piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

t. Actual Cajun who refuses to be associated with that dump of a city

Creole is French niggerisms right?

Whats the difference?

The one they just took down is their excuse to take down the rest, which are basically inoffensive to all but the most assblasted of libshits.

>muh traitors meme

Good good, let us fix history.

>Remove all war monuments, history should teach people that we are loving and caring.
>Build statues for minorities, replace the Statue of Liberty with a black woman in a Hijab.
>Replace the statues of George "Hitler" Washington with ones of brave transracial leaders like Rachel Dolezal.
>Build statues of girls and transgender girls standing up to the evil white man in every city.

Then maybe people will finally understand that every white leader was literally Hitler.

There's nothing crueler that the callous hand of the conqueror. Vanquished peoples, like the people of the South, have a responsibility to preserve their culture and history until such a time that they can breathe the air of freedom again. I pray for Dixie, evil Yank cunts destroy everything.

YOU FUCKING MORONS! THE JEWS CONTROLLED THE SOUTH!
forward.com/opinion/179441/jews-mostly-supported-slavery-or-kept-silent-d/

Reminder that based Grant expelled the Jews from his military district in 1862 for their conniving with confederates

Can you just put all the niggers in one state, call it new Africa and build the wall around that instead?

Not to mention, they allege that many historical figures were homosexual with no proof other than their absence of a wife.

Because it has always been seen as a war between brothers you illiterate fuck.
Robert lee and beauregard were repatriated and should be commemorated as great americans

>british education
Thanks for the laugh, my little airstrip

What's the problem with removing the statues? The South lost, you're commemorating the side whose military failed.

>Abraham Lincoln slept with men.

America's first homosexual President.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Abraham_Lincoln

HAHA

It's embarrassing how stupid you are

>my little airstrip
Oh man, that's a good one.

>(you)
>war between brothers REEE

The South lost, their arrogance got the best of them. If such a small population owned slaves in the South, then why didn't the common Southerner revolt against the wealthy?

Why do everything we ever touched turn out to be filled with cucks?

KYS

Yeah, it sucks when it's *your* art and culture being destroyed, huh?

I disagree with it on principle but it kinda serves you fucking right.

What's done is done senpai :^)
The South lost. Lots of losers reliving the past. Sad!

>what's wrong with erasing history and its impact on us today?

It's not about who won. It's about preserving history and honoring men who fought for their State and for a cause they believed in.

Thankfully Richmond still has balls and refuses to remove Confederate monuments.

>being that redneck

Something triggered you IRL and you ran to your alt-right hugbox to post about, snowflake?

>Be Joshua Fry Speed
>Notable investor and manager of several large farming estates.
>Civil war breaks out and I want to help my country
>President wants to meet with me to discuss feeding troops, what an honor
>Spend time organizing shipments and supply routes
>Travel with the President as he visits the country
>It is late winter and fuel shortages are common
>Stuck in a tiny cabin during travel, minimal firewood, forced 2-3 people per bed
>Muster through, sacrafice my youth, wealth, and health in service of my country
>100 years later someone makes up gay fan fiction about but doesn't release the "original" documents.

Fucking hell, they will remember me as a dandy.

>change demographics of a city
>get surpiresd that the monuments change

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Idk man, seems that you've got it all figured out

Somebody should go and destroy the memorials to black criminals then. Starting with Trayvon's and Brown's.

History changes? I really don't understand your emotional attachment to these statues. They are of a side whose views are not represented anymore because they lost.
>inb4 cuck
pls Sup Forums admit you're defeat

funny thing about that...NOLA is much whiter and richer than pre-Katrina

y-you too

your*

>snowflake
You are using the term wrong.

i am angry

They really REALLY want to be fired upon and want the Photo op that the local mayor arranged, I fully guarantee these photos will be a bullet point on the mayors political resume for national office in the future.

The decision has absolutely nothing to do with the average Louisianan or New Orleaner; most of whom couldn't have even told you that these statues exist or where they were. Most of these statues are in obscure parks or locations which makes the whole thing even more bizarre and transparently political.

t.Mandeville LA former resident

In that case, then we should start tearing down all vietnam war memorials as well.

there won't be much left of anything. just imagine a nog country getting their hands on hydrogen bombs.

I doubt you understand much of anything

PUT 'EM BACK UP

BTW

Happy Confederate Day in Mississippi and Alabama!

I don't agree with it, but the south did lose. When you lose, you're at the mercy of the victors.

>muh World Wars
>muh blitz
>muh troubles