Realistically, how do we get this back

>Inb4 muh we can't

If the British Empire existed today, it would absolutely mop the floor with anyone.
>Best Economy
>Smartest people
>Most stable government
>Bravest Military

The CANZUK meme is a good way to start, but we need it all back. Including India. They have the manpower to counter the eternal China.

So ITT, we figure out how to get this back.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/weareirish-and-proud-but-the-online-racism-is-exhausting-1.3056824
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets
youtube.com/watch?v=hb0bjHjdvBY
youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realistically. Never.

You gotta meme it

The monarch has emergency powers akin to Hitler in 1933 that extends to Aus, NZ, Canada, and all the islands that we gave autonomy to

>daddy please cuck me some more
why the fuck do you voluntarily want to be a colony

I got trips though.
Besides Pajeet, I unironically love Indians, and would love to see them back in the family.

Elaborate.

You wouldn't understand traitor.

we reunite anglo nations and ireland

Great Albion Republic

Kek

I don't hate you leafs, but seriously how much of a cuck can you be? UK is a sunken ship (even after Brexit) and a lap dog of US. Why would you be a pet of a pet?

Like it or not mate, UK needs to get its shit together. Also, why do you think revival of commonwealth in not better than that cancerous Empire 2.0?

One thing leads to another. And in this new Empire/expanded commonwealth, we would probably see a decentralized government, where all nations have input. We wouldn't have the British leading it. More like a federation.

>We wouldn't have the British leading it.
That's the only good thing since Brits aren't capable of leading anything anymore.

Just make Commonwealth a free trade zone with a NATO like military establishment with 0 inter-migration. And with a rotating leadership.

That's how it starts.

No. That's how it should remain. Any attempt of Empire 2.0 will only lead to UK and India going into nuclear exchange while Canada and Australia being caught up in the cross fire.

It won't come to a nuclear exchange.

Oh it will. We still remember all the bad things bongs did to us during colonization. India is unified by the common hatred of what Brits did to us.

I know many Indians who wish the British never left.

There are autist in every country. Like the people in Canada who voted for Trudeau. Majority of Indian people loath what British did, a mere few thousand people who think British rule was better don't matter.

They won't commit human rights violations this time, society has progressed, for better or worse

It still doesn't matter dude. Lets be realistic. It will not happen. Like how Kashmir is never going to be free.

Does this include the US when we were colonies?

It's over mate. We have to live with that now.

Not feeling very cheeky.

>Realistically, how do we get this back

Literally would rather die than live under a sectarian protestant monarchy but won't die would fight instead and even if in exile fight.

The british empire was a fucking abomination

RESIST THE ANGLO AT EVERY CORNER
DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES
AVERT LOOKING AT THIS BEADY EYES
UPON YOUR DEATH HE SURELY THRIVES
OF YOUR LIFE HE WILL DEPRIVE

HE'LL TAKE YOUR BLOOD
ENSLAVE YOUR KIDS
SELL YOUR COUNTRY
TO THE YIDS.

>Be Ireland
>Hurr durr muh British invaders
>Let the third world in without letting a shot off
Bloody scum you are.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/weareirish-and-proud-but-the-online-racism-is-exhausting-1.3056824

You have tiny little shit islands and the entire world is capable of fucking you up the ass. Your day is done. Used to be you could leap off your ships colonize with superior weaponry and disappear. That's my job now dad.

>Majority of Indian people loath what British did
And yet you flood every other nation in the common wealth.

>That's my job
When the jew says jump you say how high you filthy mongrel. You lot are the jew attack dog. Your entire culture now is jewish.

Indians flood every nation regardless whether its Anglo or not. Nothing's personal.

We need to stop being such an egalitarian nation. We can be polite when we take back whats ours, always be polite. But we need to make others remember how strong we actually are. They will bend the knee

>When the jew says jump you say how high you filthy mongrel.
And when the US says jump, UK say how high.

> It will not happen.
Yes, but not for the reasons you stated

Anyway, I think it's very one-dimensional to think of it in a black or white way where the viewpoints are either the Brits were good or bad. We have to appreciate them for bringing us to the modern age while still being critical of the economic exploitation and crimes they commited.

I can't even begin to express how retarded this meme is. Even the first sentence is wrong. The Crimean was fought *for* the Bosphorus, not for India.

Mercantilism? But mercantilism is retarded...

Do you really want dominion over street shitters and rabid anti-white Zulus? No. The British Empire is best left in the past.

The Anglosphere is the future. The British Isles, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Malta, Gibraltar, and possibly the USA. One big happy family.

This, leave the third world out of everything let them all starve and kill each other off.

>Oi, I'm lit'rally shakin'.
What about this one?

just wipe out all the fucking subhuman streetshitters then we can get back to making successful anglo colonies.

Look at Rhodesia (breadbasket of Africa) and South Africa in their hey day, they had small white populations and were paradise compared to anywhere else in Africa

It's more accurate than the other one at least. Really can't stand bad history.

mrw no mention of Rhodesia

Nobody wants UK to rule India again and when I am speaking of nobody I am talking about majority of Indian people and not people like you and me who acknowledge the good work Brits did like abolishing Sati Pratha even though they committed crimes and killed millions on the sub-continent.

Here what UK have done after giving India independence

>Aiding US in 1971 war against India
>Constantly keeping itself aside from the Kashmir issue
>Having the Kohinoor diamond
>Mocking Indian democracy and people like the Pierce Morgan Olympic incident
>Constantly giving asylum to Indian criminals, since the extradition treaty of UK and India, India has been only able to extradite 1 criminal from UK.

Now you and I know some of the things on that list are downright stupid to have a resentment on Brits like the Pierce Morgan incident and Kohinoor issue, to be honest all of those incident have just fueled Indian hatred for British.

>Really can't stand bad history.
So you hate the entire past of your country? It's full of pretty bad history guvna.

You'll have to try a bit harder than that, lad, sorry.

Its offensive but yeah, please leave us alone from your shitty empire.

You neither have the means or the capability to wipe us off without getting yourself turned into ashes.

>Majority of Indian people loath what British did
>What did the Romans ever do for us?

Stop feeding it (You)s

He's right, unfortunately.

Valid points, I concede

I like how Anglos who tend to hate propaganda on Sup Forums are the ones that are too deep into their British fed propaganda and believe that colonization was actually a Brits putting money into colonies, helping them and not the other way round.

The Thirteen orginals are welcome. California can bugger off though.

>not letting south Africa into the freedom of movement deal

Gee you sound like racists to me

If Britain stopped being cucks and got rid of the useless tories and every other party

The thought that Indians can't comprehend the concept of mutual benefit explains much of their strange behaviour.

>arba# mu'ch f'eire or something

>Implying trying hard is necessary on Sup Forums anymore.

>reforge the Empire
>by getting rid of the party that was traditionally pro-empire

Really boggles the mind.

Literally never.

No one can hide the crimes of the British Empire and in today's world Crimes >>> Achievements.

Well fuck you then

We need to reunite the Motherland and the Dominions, fuck taking back Africa, India and other assorted shitholes.

What's the fucking point? We tried showing these savages the light and they learned absolutely nothing. All it ever did was create resentment and an eternal butthurt as shown by the two pajeets ITT.

The Anglosphere needs isolation right now. Close the borders, let birthrate amongst shitskins start declining (it inevitably will when there's no more money in the government to pay for their child and housing benefits), wait patiently for chinks, shitters and africans to kill each other off then we can think about it. Of course by the time that happens we will all be either too old or dead.

You can't call the railways you exclusively built for helping you taking the resources out of a country a mutual benefit if that's where you are heading.

Brits did something good, but they also killed, maim and oppressed millions of Indians. That's not a mutual benefit.

Brits were such backstabbers that enough though they promised India to give it independence for aiding them in World War 2, they even refused to even give a dominion status like Autralia and Canada after the war was over.

We helped you those cunts win two World Wars while being oppressed by them and that's not mutual benefit.

>Commit horrendous crimes
>Gee, why do they hate us, we did themselves a favor

We did do you a favour. You're just too blind and stubborn to see it.

Oh stop whining, there are so many of you guys you wont miss a few millions.

Actually they can since it benefits you right now you stupid faggot.

Also, you may have not learned that in your propaganda books, remeber the war you won from Napolean with the help of Congreve rockets?

Guess, who taught you about rockets to help you win that war? We did. So, that pic of yours, only apply to niggers in Africa and not to Chinese and Indians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets

You didn't do us any favor, we have paid the price with blood and resources.

You really are a very dumb guy, aren't you. Pic related

>the eternal victim
Cry me a river. The so-called "crimes" we committed against you was just the way governments dealt with people at the time be it in Asia, the Americas or Europe including in England. You're not special, suck it up.

Your existence right now is far more disgusting and hopeless than it ever was when the Brits ruled you.

Given that India can't launch a nuke without Pakistan frying up Delhi, I guess the UK can do whatever it wants.
It's not like India even has a real airforce or navy anyway.

>inb4 muh russian carrier
russian
>inb4 muh russian jets
russian
>inb4 muh russian anti-missile systems
russian again, which means it works on paper, it's impressive on pure stats but it fails when you need it in combat... unless you can spam it in huge number.
Can you ? Nope.

In fairness, the Tories were historically quite isolationist. It was the Whigs and Whiggish elements in the Tories who were in favour of expansion.

kek

We don't cry like niggers. Stop calling it a favor on us even though we have paid the price of everything you did with our blood and resources. In short, stop being a cunt even though that's in your genes.

I could say the same for you nigger.

>Implying Pakistan doesn't hate UK more than they hate us.
>Implying we don't have a better missile program than the EU combined
Wew lad. No wonder a few goat fuckers can blow your railway stations up.

This.

So you are proving my point for me? Thank you very much, please come again!

SUPER POWER BY 2020!

You really have a very bad knowledge in history and reading graphs don't you?

>Implying london is any better

>cape colony
delet

>coffee cups and newspaper
>shit outside a national landmark

hmm

the USA would be a better economy still

>Comparing with a third world country and yet failing to win

Fuck the British and their fucking Empire
They left us even at their highest might to be Hitler´s slaves
Let fucking Indians go do anything else than being your meatshield
Canada was always a fucking mistake since the Seven years war
Australia is lucky for some ores and that´s about that
New Zealand is going full asian
Cape is fucked nowadays, because there is no one at their parliament other than shouting communists and silent cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=hb0bjHjdvBY

Fuck off, Leaf, nobody wants your fucking empire

Ireland is lucky, they´re out

It is possible but it will only turn into UK becoming an Indian colony. And frankly, Indians don't want pakis in the Indian Union so its better UK not join the Indian Union and remain shit little irrelevant islamic island thousands kilometer away.

United States won't allow it to happen and will defend Canada at all cost there will be no British empire in North America ever again

Can you give me a TLDR on why Indians hate the British?

Ireland is also 84% ethnic Irish and determined to flood themselves with foreigners while Norn remains 99.25% white. Oopsie daisy.

No help with famines, infrastructure for resources only and the fucking expensive salt needed to be bought from the British

Watch/listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4

Fuck you, Angloshit
Fuck you and your inbred ancestors
Fuck you and your continental cowardice
Fuck you and your Entente
Fuck you and your Appeasement policy towards Hitler
Fuck you for destroying only righteous state in Europe, which defended you liberal cucks against Russians, Turks and Mongols

Anglo-American unity is the way forward, not trying to recreate a long dead empire.

I didn't read any of this drivel, sorry. Open a history book instead of stewing on Sup Forums.

We taught them about modern science and medicine and then allowed them to live in our country.

That makes us evil, don't you know.

This man has a point. We fucked up and it's our duty to make it right. Only Anglos can, and we must.

>Also massacres like Jallianwallah Bagh i.e. shooting unarmed women and children
>Death of millions of people caused by famines that was caused by the Brits

And these things after independence
>Aiding US in 1971 war against India
>Constantly keeping itself aside from the Kashmir issue
>Constantly giving asylum to Indian criminals, since the extradition treaty of UK and India, India has been only able to extradite 1 criminal from UK.
>Still acknowledging colonization as a huge favor on India while ignoring Indian contribution to UK's wealth and Empire
>Being uptight on Aid even though Indians and Indian government constantly said no to it.

>Calming to teach science to people who knew Earth's near perfect circumference while they thought Earth was flat.
Wew lad. Thank you.

Drivel? Your pride is only from, that you were born in the most hated country in the world, faggot

I´ve opened, read and finished many history books and I´ve enough shit, you English have done

Fuck you, because history is trying to tell you that for a long time

Already does exist. British re-conquered America when they killed Kennedy. They run the intelligence agencies.

>Thank you.
You're welcome Harpinder.

>Nerdraging about appeasement
>In the exact same breath nerdrages about "destroying the only righteous state in Europe"
Yeah, I don't think reading's your strong suit sweetheart.

Fuck the UK
They will be finally fucked for fucking up everything else
Atleast some justice for destroying my beloved empire, which atleast had a reason to exist

If it is ever to be done, it will have to be done without spilling any blood.

>Create super intelligent ai
>Disrupt their economies
>Offer to "help" on the small condition that you get "some" jurisdiction.
>Change flags
>etc.

The same history books where you hold a war criminal like Churchil as a pantheon and hero of the free world?

British mercantilism is what started the American Revolution. They tried to shut down Colonial Scrip and we chimped out. They'd regulate the Southern American and Indian cotton supply to keep it from drowning out England's economy. I remember reading that the Indian cotton products were just all around better produced and always out competed the British cotton.

Why though were they able to get away with it? There were never too many Brits in India. Why didn't people overthrow them?

>They will be finally fucked for fucking up everything else
They are already fucked. They have no international influence, are a US lap dog and are soon going to be a muslim caliphate. And the day that piece of shit queen dies, it will be fun to watch the shit show called UK