Same language, same culutre

Same language, same culutre.
Why shouldn't czechia and slovakia be one united nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

pehe.cz/prednasky/2004/the-split-of-czechoslovakia-a-defeat-or-a-victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same language, same culutre.
Why shouldn't Germany, Austria and Suisse be one united nation?

They should, swiss wont share their wealth with ossis and ösis tho

Aren't they technically different languages, even if they're extremely similar?

should happen.
and did already happen.
So, what is your excuse, at least you are not completely jew controled

It's not the same language

Great idea, we should try that sometime

It's not the same language nor culture. Altough we are pretty close in both fileds.
Btw slovaks generely don't like czechs for some reason.

They should be one nation.
Switzerland has no right being a soverign nation of cowardly peaceniks. "Hurr I can't be bothered to fight because reasons and history".

Get fucked you mountain krauts.

Czech and Slovak about as differen't as Northern and southern german or british and US english.

Its basicly the same, only the names are differen't

>won't share their wealth

just take it, you had plans for the invasion of switzerland anyway.

I, too, am curious to learn why Slovakia and the Czech Rep split in the velvet revolution. How much was internal cultural differences as opposed to outside political interference

>Czech and Slovak about as differen't as Northern and southern german or british and US english.

No, while we can understand each other at fluent level our grammatics are completly different.

>attacking the country with the highest amount of soldiers per capita in the world.

What a great idea

Same with a swiss and a german. nobody would deny that a swiss speaks german tho

diferent language (if similar)
diferent culture (if similar)
diferent history (even thogh it crossed over)
we are on friendly terms but they wanted to leave us and it si better that way

nah its other way around czechs hate slovaks

Not really. There are some different syllabes and vocabulary of course. You'd be surprised but younger generation don't understand each other well. Certainly it is not the same case as UK and US english. That would be czech and moravian dialect.

I never said nazi germans were a bright bunch, but they were determined.

5:1 seems like a relatively acceptable loss tho

>I, too, am curious to learn why Slovakia and the Czech Rep split in the velvet revolution
Bunch of politicians made that decision, there was never public referendum which would not pass.

>How much was internal cultural differences as opposed to outside political interference
Cultural differences minimal, economic differences very large at that time, we were wealthier.

HRE when!?

No. We like you. Not as partner but as younger brother. In the end it was you who wanted to part ways.

The german emperor once asked a swiss soldier:
"The German forces in the south are 4 times as strong as the swiss army, why shouldn't we force switzerland into the empire like we did with bavaria."

The swiss answerd: well sir, you should know our magazines can hold 5 rounds

And take Carpathian Ruthenia in, please! We don't want nothing to do we khokhols!

Ukraine finally admiting thats its not a real country?

>slovakian culture
Lmao

>checks flag
Slovakian butthurt incoming

Give it to us famalam we deserve it more

>it's another thread with westerners representing post-modern anti-traditionalist states who are unable to understand the value of national cultures

Ikr its a meme nation and ethnicity

Slovakia belongs to Hungary

>it's another thread with a whiny pole

The countries were developing differently throughout the history. The Czechs were under the Austrian rule, while Slovaks were under the Hungarian rule.

pehe.cz/prednasky/2004/the-split-of-czechoslovakia-a-defeat-or-a-victory

podkarpatska rus is rightful slovak clay not even memeing

Same language, same culture.
Why shouldn't Germany and Turkey be the same nation?

Slovenia, Czechia and Austria should unite

Why should Austrians suffer?

may as well get all the boys back together if you do that

Cucks deserve to suffer

what did Austrians ever do to you?

>slovaks generely don't like czechs

Agree.

why?

Just nuke 'em

>Austrians
>suffer

just look at Vienna, fucking city looks like it could be the capital of half of europe. And they let it get infested with turks and niggers.

Because there is no country called Slovakia. Their land is stolen, their language is stolen, their history is stolen, their flag is stolen, coat of arm is stolen, their hymn is stolen and etc. Slovakia is a made up country.

Swiss had an own nuke program.
They only gave it up after the americans rrrrrrrrreeeeeeed them again and again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>"generaly"
>speaks only for himself

I like our Czech brothers. I was born in common state, and I still feel like we belong together. Fucking politicians ruined literally everything.

fuck you gipsy

And you belong to Spain

Disagree, brother! (Slovak living in London)

Although I speak such because my mother is Czech. Also why would Slovak hate Czech, we are the poorfags in this equation?

>Austria prefers Turks and niggers to slavs
sad times

>getting baited
>giving free (You)'s

>their language is stolen
what does that even mean? There is one thing slovaks have stolen though; a finno-ugric language. Today these slovaks are known as hungarians.

Self-determination mothefucker! Same with romanians, deal with Trianon already goulash!

that reminds me of serbo-croat relations, although you never had any conflicts in the past to hate them or vice-versa

Im glad we are splited now.It was best decision.Now we are friends but also why so many poor slovaks are studying in our schools for free?!

HAD. Now it's your chance, desu.

Not anymore.

Germany and Austria are now more closely related to Zimbabwe and Turkey than Switzerland.

Thx finnbro
Dont forget russia where there is many rightfull finno ugric clay

>Im glad we are splited now.It was best decision.
why?

The Same reason yugoslavia ended or the austro hungarian empire ended

Because they are our clay. Now, non slavs, fuck off

poor economical situation? although yugoslavia shouldn't have ended, at least not like it had...

There are 400K gypsies for a 5 mil. population in slovakia. I think we all know why we split up.

They already tried that, we didn't let that last very long though

Because you wanted more economy freedom and you said czechs are controling you.So now we dont need listen your crap and we can live like good neighbors.

Fuck off, your rightful clay is limited to belarus and ukraine

Russification of finland was a mistake. Also, you are our clay too

yugoslavia ended 'cuz it promoted division in its own country and expected it to be united

Serbs didn't want anything.

They literally should

It doesn't exist in name, but it's there.

>Divided we are aweak
>united we are strong

It's a divide and conqure tactic
To take over countries.

i'm not a slovak tho, but that was shitty reason. you should have never split, but at the same time i'm glad that you're the only ones who didn't have any conflicts because of that

because Slovakia is weak.

russ, could you send these mongols back to Asia pls, they're anoying

>this and every Czechoslovak thread

I have posted a link to a page talking about the reasons in detail. If you're really interested you might want to check

Splitting is a great way to diversify the risks. And there were always these brother/brother fights which can get ugly and are annoying af.

It's great to be responsible for your own mishaps.

Finns are bro tier.
>Bosnia and HERzegovina
I dont remember but you are probably our clay too
Are you slav/balt?

I don't think you can even notice we split up. Most tv shows are done together with slovakian TV, most website are callled CZ/SK, and in every internet forum you'll meet slovaks.

yeah i've seen it but still that are not major conflicts, i mean they could have been resolved if both of the sides reached consensus on every listed problem

yeah, the leftover from great Hungarian Empire

Kek . Now i see.I thought it was some sad slovak.

and you belong to sweden

Yeah they divided your gypsy population and now they are living here.We will send them back to your country soon.So you wont be divided.

t. butthurt bozgor
Superior Romanian army marshing threw Budapest like in 1919 when ?

not before commies moved a thousands of them here

daily reminder that Hitler eliminated all original Czech gypsy population and all the current ones are Slovak implants who should be returned back to their homeland

>I dont remember but you are probably our clay too
nope
>Are you slav/balt?
slav

And czechs killed Reinhard Heydrich despite his great free gypsie removal service.
Sad!

Thanks for link

i'm older than slovakia

Kiling germans is great thing.You also killed many czechs and jews here.Im glad my grandfather killed some german nazi dogs.

k

time leave grandpa

Heydrich was a Jew so he deserved to die

Because you get more talent in the schools. More students at the entrance exams = students with better performance get in. Plus students bring in money (and women to fuck) for the local economy.

Nowadays both CZ and SK medical schools are bombarded with german and nordic 2nd tier studnets who were too pathetic to be accepted at their own schools. They go to special english programs where they pay pay pay.

Bro, you're one goofy mf. Never thought czechs have slanted eyes.... oh I get it... you're that Okamura freak.

And you belong to Sweden

genetically speaking, hungarians do not exist, u have assimilated with slovaks. :)

>calling hungarians gypsies instead of mongols
Why are you retarded?

Great larping whatever your nationality is.. now enough of the baits.