Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGErzoSAFt8
youtube.com/watch?v=KYo3lEQTiMY
youtube.com/watch?v=ek3KRAJB73g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the write of DBZ knows some insane red pilled shit about human history

Deadwood

The Man in the High Castle

Mr. Robot is redpilled as fuck once you realize the main characters aren't meant to be viewed positively or as being correct.

The Sparanos with always be #1 though.

I didn't have this view of Mr. Robot and I found all of the characters to be self-righteous and generally annoying.
Does it really get better this way?

I think Gundam is /our/show desu
>nearly everyone is white
>space Nazis
>Colony Drops
SIEG ZEON

Fargo season 1

youtube.com/watch?v=GGErzoSAFt8

>Ashi was molded in coal
>tfw Ashi is a literal roastie
On another note. I'm a resident from Sup Forums and the recent Samuri threads have been cancer. I blame the fat crying boy.

Gundam is mainly redpilled for showing how bluepilled leaders cause wars and untold death, and how the bluepilled hero becomes redpilled.

Yeah it didn't click for me until a couple episodes into my second viewing and it became a lot more enjoyable. It takes the "unreliable narrator" motif to 11 in doing so but there is a shit ton of nuance you don't pick up until you make this realization. I can only imagine it's be difficult as fuck to see this in your first viewing without spoiling all the main twists though. I think even the creator of the show said after the second season ended that this is partly his intention in that you aren't supposed to agree with the main characters which inspired me to give it a second chance. Would recommend.

Wheel of fortune

Last Man Standing is pretty good. Tim Allen mentions Soros in an episode.

Char's Counterattack was kino.

I don't know why everyone hates it.

This x100

Also all the govt. corruption/incompetence and the Zabi family, which I believe to be Jews

Colony Drop ftw, Auscunts BTFO

A lot of shows before the PC culture took completely over. Today it's hard to find any that's free of forced liberal race/gender politics.

Kono Suba

Kazuma is an advocate of true gender equality

Why? What's happening there?

>that flag
>that pic
Ay man you from /sg/?

My Little Pony

Rick & Morty

Adventure time

kinda

Angry Birds.

the new samurai jacks have been pretty awesome so far.
only complaint is not sure if the ashi redemption plot is really necessary. seems kinda forced to have "stronk female character" inserted into "muh strong lone samurai on a quest" story. Hopefully her role will be limited now that she is fully redeemed and Jack has gotten over his internal conflict of hopelessness and suicide, but all signs point to no.

That shows creator is bluepilled as fuck, not to mention the S3 premier where Rick goes on about destroying the patriarchal space Federation and Morty's family

THERES NEW SAMURAI JACK EPISODES?!

Nigga where you been? Jack almost committed sodoku last episode

kys

Yep, it could be a much better show and less leftish.

Same for MLPFIM some episodes are true redpills, political, conservative, if not nationalist sometimes, but the rest became gaudy and lost that spicy side mixed with cute, it now all memes.

Berserk is great.

The Sopranos
Mad Men
Deadwood

Out of currently airing shows I've liked The Americans and The Girlfriend Experience

I pretty much count any show that tries to depict men and women accurately as "redpilled" because clearly there are no shows that are redpilled in the Sup Forums sense of the word.

Most shows are total liberal propaganda. So just basic accuracy of humanity is redpilled compared to them.

A new season was announced LAST year. There have already been 6 episodes.

How so?

>((((Duck)))) Tales

Bro not everything is politics. The reason is redpilled is because it shows with irony how fucking stupid our problems are
But I get it, Sup Forums is the core of contrarians of the Internet. Some years ago everyone loved the shit out of the show here

duh nigger

>every "le redpilled" movie and/or tv thread on Sup Forums

>everyone posts absolute bluepilled normie trash, or autistic anime of which you have to watch upward of 300 hours to make any sense of if at all

every fuckin time

It's entertaining sure, I'll still admit that but it's in no way redpilled
>shows us how none of our problems matter
That's why it isn't redpilled
Scots are benevolent Jews

Rick is not right nor left, he simply doesn't give a single fuck about politics because he is beyond that, he's a genius

>Radical Centerist: the show

lol nothing matters xd the show

It's good, don't get me wrong, but it spews the self-righteous indignation of the left.

He clearly knows something about the Aryan history of our planet, obviously the super saiyan form is Aryan and there are mountain ranges in Central Asia (where Aryans come from) named things like "Saiyan mts." and "tien shan mts.", also the story he based it off of, Journey to the West is all about the weird Aryan deities that interacted with people back then. He also obviously includes a lot of legit religious beliefs in the writing.

I envy you nigga. Go watch it now. Skip all spoilers. I think there are more 4 episodes left to close off the show broadcasts every saturday on adultswim.

the assassins cult were brainwashed girls by feminism against the benevolent patriarchy(jack).
the one that survived awakens to the world of truth and of mutual cooperation, jack saves her, she saves him, yin yang, male female.
i dont see it as stronk womyn plot.

Ashi represents a brainwashed feminist don't you see? she's raised and brainwashed with her sisters in an all female cult of Aku to hate a man who wants to preserve the world and realizes her state is unnatural and rejects the false ideas she was told, it is very relevant in today's world as she represents women who are lost and misguided by mainstream authority

didn't think of it like that.

no such thing. redpill is reality. shut off tv and create a real story.

Great scene, almost couldn't believe what I was watching

I really wanted da sam-ur-ai to have become a real samurai with his own school.

Justice League cartoon in the 2000s

Quess.

which series are best for this?

Thanks dude. Used to love the shit outta samurai jack when I was young. Gonna watch for the nostalgia.

Actually there's an old episode of Ducktales where the nephews redistribute Scrooge's infinite wealth to make everyone rich, which causes massive inflation.

This
Him being a bartender is a huge letdown

You wont watch it for Nostalgia. This new season is that good, you could have never watched Samurai Jack before and you would be in love with it now.
Also, it's more "mature" so don't be surprised.

Rome
Boardwalk Empire

BE has some questionable moments for sure but after watching the whole series its clear that the bluepilled portions like the cucking are there to show how it all went so wrong so it works as a redpills. As things liberalize everything becomes more degenerate throughout the show. There are some real easter eggs there too like Carnegie.

Universal Century timeline Gundam

What happened to Billy in this scene? Is it from the fourth movie?

Stop embarrasing out country.

GUNDAM
U
N
D
A
M

stop embarassing ur mom

Doctor Who (some old episodes, not the new shit).

E.g. S01E07:
>Ceiling Jew controls all media, sways election results, etc
>Accepting new technology without question = bad

King of the Hill

Loved that show. Early simpsons was also good in sort of the same way.

Bonanza

It depicts men being men and women being women and the only real law is common law.

Adult Swim plays them at 8EST during the week. I'm loading up the DVR for a KoTH marathon

I ended up torrenting all seasons a while back and started binging them along with the simpsons.

X-Files

Watching in the 90s, I assumed all the references were fictitious, but now I can google them - turns out Mulder was redpilled to fuck. Mentions: MK Ultra, Antartica nazi bases, secret societies ruling the world etc.

I wish the Goode Family would have taken off. Judge was ahead of his time knocking liberal SJWs and virtue signalers long before it was popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYo3lEQTiMY

youtube.com/watch?v=ek3KRAJB73g

and so forth...

>Judge was ahead of his time

+1.... it is a real shame though that the goode family never got passed season 1, we probably won't get to enjoy any future mike judge cartoons because of it

checked, I remember the quads