A Jewish person, named Ber Erlich Sloshny, kneeling next to Nazi soldiers

A Jewish person, named Ber Erlich Sloshny, kneeling next to Nazi soldiers.
He was shot to death moments after this picture was taken.
Sloshny was the maternal grandfather of Meir Dagan, one of the ex-chiefs of the Israeli Mossad.
This picture was hanged in Dagan's office when he was serving as the Mossad's chief.
He has sworn that pictures such as this will never happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/02/19/before-photoshop/#tezxkpayaGqh
petapixel.com/2013/05/08/how-photographers-photoshopped-their-pictures-back-in-1946/
twistedsifter.com/2012/02/famously-doctored-photographs/
io9.gizmodo.com/the-amazing-world-of-photo-editing-before-photoshop-461170976
io9.gizmodo.com/5982168/century-old-tall-tale-postcards-were-the-shops-of-their-day
vintag.es/2015/12/before-photoshop-12-historic-photos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey

1917 Jews who were not Jews revolt in Russia leading to the death of 15-25 million Christians

1918 Jews who were not Jews try to overthrow Germany - get what they deserved.

Why are kikes so hung up on a holocaust that was bought on by their own criminal actions!?

Revelations 2:9

King James Bible
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Bad fucking ass.

Why are russian soldiers killing that samurai?

>hates kikes

>quotes kike scripture

kek

photo of my grandmother taken fleeing to US border from Syria. She die 3 days later

the schlomo kneeling in front is so obviously pasted-on to that photo it's ridiculous

why is he so in focus and bright while the rest of the photo looks blurry and and the tones are muted? Look at how contrasty he is, the whites on him stand out as the brightest part of the photo even in the thumbnail.

Annnnnnnnnnd the stormkebabs escaped the asylum yet again. Go back to muzzie land you stupid pricks.

Educate yourself, you antisemite. G-d's radiant light shines upon H-s Ch-s-n P--pl-

Why can't we do the same shit to the Muslims ? :(

Looking at it again it appears that he was originally kneeling on grass or leafy plants, some of which were included in the cut-and-paste.

Yet how could such plants live right in the middle of a road like that? What are the odds he chose to kneel right on a spot where there was vegetation, when the rest of the road is completely barren?

exuse me if am wrong shlomo but i think those are soviet uniforms and barrets

>bad shoop
>Russian uniforms
Are you even trying, Schlomo?

his jacket has double breast buttons though

100 years of manipulating photos before photoshop:

mashable.com/2015/02/19/before-photoshop/#tezxkpayaGqh

petapixel.com/2013/05/08/how-photographers-photoshopped-their-pictures-back-in-1946/

twistedsifter.com/2012/02/famously-doctored-photographs/

io9.gizmodo.com/the-amazing-world-of-photo-editing-before-photoshop-461170976

io9.gizmodo.com/5982168/century-old-tall-tale-postcards-were-the-shops-of-their-day

vintag.es/2015/12/before-photoshop-12-historic-photos.html

tons of people were manipulating photos back then, it was a hobby for some people to impress friends

it began before WW1

Those are Russian soldiers and the lack of the SS soldier or officer symbols fucking retard

yeahyeah, "blahblahblah sworn wouldn never happen again blahblahblah"

kys

>jewish
>person

Those are clearly german coats and what look like m34 caps.

Also, the belts are clearly german