LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bill Nye says climate change is real, gender is a social construct,Jews are good people and aliens do NOT exist.

Now you idiots tell me why I should take the word of some autistic kids on an internet anime board (you faggots) over the word of a world renown scientist (Bill Nye)?

I 100% support his show and have liked all his youtube videos and given it a 10/10 on IMDB. So eat shit.

I have 1 word for you guys:

>Sup Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jyLGoVtd5s
youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs
youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
gizmodo.com/bill-nye-spends-most-of-his-new-netflix-show-yelling-at-1794583045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good morning to (you) too leaf

Bill Nye could say anything and people would believe it because "he's smart." Bill's probably a leftist prick that's helping the rest of the liberals. Even if he's not leftist, those still count as opinions.

He is a freemason

masons are shills for kikes, dont let your nostalgia fool you

youtube.com/watch?v=_jyLGoVtd5s

>1 word
>Sup Forums BTFO!
atleast try next time.

>Scientist

There is something very wrong with this sicko's fucking face. It's weird and I want to beat it with a hammer

>Bill the "Bachelor of Science" guy
fuck, even i have a Bachelor degree, and what the hell is even "Science" anyway. Math? Physics?
Does he know everything ?
i don't claim to know about politics because i have a computer stuff degree

>taking the wor of an autistic arts major with a fake bachelors over legitiate scientists
Day of the rake can't come too soon.

Gender IS a social construct, sex isn't.

mr wizard was so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs

>the word of a world renown scientist

Best joke.

>leaf
opinion discarded
kys faggot
>aged and idden

Lol, this guy isn't even a scientist, he is an engineer conducting show for kids

Too obvious.

D-

why does Bill Nye look like Kushner? Is bill Nye a jew?

>aliens do NOT exist
was he really saying this?
God, I just hope that Kaku stays as insane as ever and refrains from going into politics, I wanna have at least one popsci nutcase that's not raging liberal

>gender is a social construct
>99.9% of people identify with the same gender as their birth sex

Hmmm.

>gender is a social construct
He is not saying that, he is saying it's much more complex than people tend to think.

>99.9% of people identify with the same gender as their birth sex
Now, THIS is bullshit.

Sorry, 99.7% in the US :^)

Haha nice irony fucking leaf.

He's neither world renown, nor an actual scientist

Bill Nye is normie tier. For pseudoscience "intellectuals". Is there a reddit raid ATM?

holy shit! Bill just BTFO'd Sup Forums! these racist bastards are on suicide watch!

You are allowed on this side of the wall if you so choose. Based tortilla.

interdimensional reptiloid space jews

Is he not ashamed of being a fucking clown?

Watching his netflix show this guy is a fucking buffoon.. holy shit.. he even had a musical guest on that was spitting out hypersexual lyrics with sjw garbage mixed in it... I never cringed so hard in my life.

>>leaf

Bill Nye isn't a real scientist for one. A scientists opinion is just that - an opinion (educated albeit).

>>Aliens don't exist hurrr, just lights in blurry pictures hurrr, don't look for the truth goys just trust me when I mock others and make fun fun fun jokes about other ideas that I don't like... Thot crimes goy... Thot crimes... Don't look at NASAS video recordings... Don't analyze the moon landing videos... Don't look at anything we don't tell you to look at .... goy... for your own good..... goy

youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

I used to watch Bill Nye as a kid and really liked when he was doing actual science. But the fact he's all political now is pretty shitty. I've also heard that apparently he's had fans of his old show approach him and he's been super rude and shitty to them for whatever reason. So I don't know what the fuck he's on about now. He was genuinely a good guy at one time, maybe this is what happens when you get rich.

I just wonder when Bill Nye is going to get trolled.

Sellouts deserve the worst.

Nah he just thinks he hot shit now because he went around acting like a leftist and it's paying off for him.

He has no proof they don't exist, aliens that is, the odds of aliens existing is high. He's not a man of science, he's like Newton. Does okay in his prime then becomes a crackpot in his elder years ruining his ideas and theories

If he really said aliens don't exists he is a complete moron. You could argue they haven't been here, or haven't reached a state of being sentient beings. If we found even bacteria on another planet, asteroid, moon etc basically anything that isn't Earth guess what it's ayy lmao life. Which is more than a statistical certainty at this point. I'm also an engineer, let me science the shit out of stuff!
But I can't handle ideas in my small alt-right Sup Forums Nazi riddled brain so I'm BTFO'd awh daymn

Bill Nye the Science* Guy

*=Not a scientist.

I wanna see Bill "The Jew" Nye vs Tucker "Based" Carlson in a Bow Tie match next Wrestlemania.

Rules will be similar to a ladder match. Instead of a championship belt hung over the ladder, it's a bow tie.

Loser can never wear one again.

"science is an opinion" No you fucking ignoramus, the whole purpose of science is to establish hard fact. We already have religion as our source of infinite useless opinion, so we need science to balance it out with notions that are actually true.

BUH GOD

BUH GOD JERRY

BILL NYE JUST GOT TUCKSTONE PILEDRIVED INTO A TABLE

>Bill Nye says climate change is real, gender is a social construct
This will never ever get old

Trans only make up .3% of the US population

>and aliens do NOT exist.

Why would he say this when it's such an obvious lie. Suspicious

>scientist's opinion
Not science is an opinion

Reread that, bud

Bill Nye has an undergrad degree in Civil Engineering

He is an expert on none of those topics.

>muh sex junk, is so o-oo much more than either or r r.

Well I'm convinced, I guess sex and gender are fluid and on a spectrum.

this.

hi toast!

Saw that dude at the emmy's

SHUT IT DOWN

THE GOYIM KNOW

LIBERAL MEDIA CATCHING ON

EVEN GIZMODO HATES BILL NYE NOW

TOTAL FAIL

gizmodo.com/bill-nye-spends-most-of-his-new-netflix-show-yelling-at-1794583045

lol

>If you believe that earth is round you are a bluepilled ignorant so just believe in flat earth even though it defies all laws of physics instead.
Seriously kill yourself, you are the scum of the earth

Plz lol, he is a politcal hack. He was anti GMO just not long ago.

He is a children's science entertainer and that's it.

He has expressed some stupid views like thinking that all we needed to do to stop jihadists was to expose the young teens (who were indoctrinated and then became jihadists) to art/mordern art. He isn't repilled on anything except very basic science.