How do they keep finding this shit?

how do they keep finding this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12817121/r
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/a-brief-history-of-holocaust-denial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It all bullshit. The Ann Frank pendant discovery is my favorite.

>oy vey the death camps
>son was allowed to send mail from the death camp

If I weren't on mobile I'd give you my rarest kek

>oy vey the death camps
>son was allowed to send mail from the death camp
lel

"This rabbit soup sucks. The pool isn't big enough. They keep making us take showers."

>They keep making us take showers
If you ever read General Patton's opinion of the Jews from his time in Europe, you will see that they enjoyed being dirty.

>(((they)))
>finding

It's just a coincidence.

jews have a victim complex they need to be gassed for real this time

>it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility.

>literally in the definition

i love when they interview old auschwitz inmates and they all say that there was a post office, and the interview goes "b-but.. are you sure you don't want to retract that?"

strawpoll.me/12817121/r

I wonder if he was one of the lucky holocaust survivors

We're a decade away from (((someone))) stumbling onto cryogenically preserved holocaust survivors and the reparations will continue for another century.

The term "Holocaust" is used without regard to its true meaning. Rabbi Antelman states that well before World War Two, the term meant "burnt offering" as in sacrifice. He quotes Bruno Bettleheim who says "calling the most callous, most brutal, most horrid. most heinous mass murder a 'burnt offering' is a sacrilege, a profanation of God and man."

*clones random random kike DNA from modern Poland*
*rat exits the cloning chamber*
Tell us about your experience in Nazi occupied poland
OY VEY LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS QUITE THE SHOAH

Reminder that the holocaust happened and deniers are essentially the creationist of history.

There is not ONE (1) single historian who takes denier claims seriously, only neo-nazis or muslims believe in denier claims due to an obvious confirmation bias due to their hatred of jews, and pretty much all their claims or either flat out lies or half truths that have been exposed.

Notice how not one of you will respond with any actual evidence to support your claim and will instead just virtue signal to each other.

Somebody got a kike mandated modern education

Fuck off you filthy kike.

>letter to parents from concentration camp
I never knew camps that were put there to get rid of people bothered with postal service.

Learn something that kikes aren't teaching you

250-300k kikes died in the holohoax as a result of typhus and starvation after allies bombed supply lines to their concentration camps

Kikes had 10 years to leave Germany before the holohoax allegedly began

Given that hitler banned them from controlling German media finance law and business immediately and paid for them to leave for 10 years, it's a wonder 6 gorillion stayed to be slaughtered and incinerated at a rate nowhere near possible with even thousands and thousands of full size modern crematoriums

If you're part of lesser people that your country wants to kill, then you probably should reconsider sending a letter to your Jewish parents because the Nazis may draw some conclusions from the adress.

lie

oh yes, the classic "some guy lied about being in the holocaust for a book deal money/fame! this means the holocaust never happened!" argument

This makes no logical sense at all. Do Stolen Valor videos prove the Iraq War never happened? Faulty irrational logic.

Again, there is NO historian that supports your claims, only paranoid neo-nazis and muslim extremist, and this is fueled soley by their hatred of jews.

>There is not ONE (1) single historian who takes denier claims seriously

Maybe because these historians are all in prison? Like David Irving, who was a prominent historian, until he started questioning holohoax?

There is not a single sustainable proof of holohoax.

Out of my way faggots
>being so bluepilled that you think the holocaust never happened
>not knowing the holocaust was a jewish plan to get germany to gas the undesirables of their race and allow the remaining intelligent, fit and rich elites to run off to israel and make shitloads of money off guilt later down the line
Ever notice how the jews who got gassed were all left as fuck?

Really fires those neurons.

>Like David Irving, who was a prominent historian

He wasnt though. Also, he was the one who started shit after Lipstedt called him exactly what he was, a nazi sympathizer. Then he sued her for libel, lost, and got exposed by all historians as the fraud he was. Again, no actual historian at all supports your claims.

If people's careers are ruined for questioning the numbers of dead in the concentration camps, why is it no longer claimed that mass gassings took place in Dachau? Why was there even a debate about it? And why did Auschwitz and Majdanek receive drastic reductions of the death toll? None of this was the result of Faurisson and friends' meddling, it was done without their involvement. So why weren't the people who did this incarcerated? In fact, if a worldwide Jewish conspiracy needed the holocaust to legitimize the existence of Israel, why would revisions like these even be permitted? Maybe, just maybe, there is a difference between legitimate revisionism as performed by level-headed scholars, and the time wasting activity that holocaust deniers like to engage themselves with and call "research", which is just an elaborate term for flat-out denial.

>doubling down on your bullshit

So you think the Iraq War never happened because sometimes people who didnt take part in that historical event lie about doing so?

Most were killed by starvation and forced labor, go to Poland saying the Ghetto didn't happen and see how many teeth you still have.

Iraq war did happen, but Saddam didn't have any chemical weapons and didn't gas anyone. That's common knowledge.
The same was the holohoax didn't happen.

Did you post this from the concentration camp computer room?

Go to Kurdistan and say that.

>rabbit soup
There were 11 places in Auswitchz to eat and all of them were professional

You mean the same historians, who said Trump is Hitler?
The academia is a Jewish whorehouse, they will all be gassed very soon along with their jewish masters.

>i'm talking about shit that happened decades before we made a fake excuse to go there, so I'm right, not intellectually dishonest.

yeah, get fucked kiddo.

Kurdistan doesn't exist, idiot.

Saddam allegedly gassed people in Iraq-Iran war even with US intel. But not at that time when Americans started being sanctimonious about it.

Just in time for hall of cost week. How convenient.

The true red pill about the holocaust lies in the numbers.

It happened but it was between 2.1 and 2.4 million jews, not 6 million

>after allies bombed supply lines to their concentration camps

There is not ONE (1) shred of evidence at all supporting your claims at all. Funny how deniers are level 100 skeptics and dont believe in any evidence for the holocaust, but are quick to believe in any citation less bullshit as long as it supports their narrative.

Never mind the fact that these camps were in secret locations, there was an obvious policy of denying them food and medical supplies, an obvious genocidal intent by the nazi government, and by the fact that the allies had literally no problem shipping in food and supplies once they located and liberated the camps. Why did the nazis publish shit like this, threatening to kill anyone caught giving food to inmates if there was no cruel intent to starve them?

And Im still waiting for a denier to expose himself to authentic zyklon-b on livecam to show once and for all that its a harmless delousing agent and not deadly gas like they are so fond of saying.

Because nobody is retarded to commit career suicide over this, idiot.

It's why people have to hide their power level. Fuck the jews

>Saddam allegedly gassed people in Iraq-Iran war even with US inte
No. The only testimony about it was a by a fake crisis actor and a daughter of an interested third party politician.

>Whaaaaaaa! The evidence doesn't fit my tinfoil hattery!
Saddam HAD chemical weapons, see the Iraq- Iran war, the shelling of the Kurdish people, the purchase of precursor chemicals for the manufacture of chemical weapons.

>He wasnt though.

Except he literally was, from the late 60's to the early 80's. He transcribed many diary's and original documents from German to English.

>Iraq war did happen, but Saddam didn't have any chemical weapons and didn't gas anyone.

Stop moving the goal post user.

So you recognize that just because people lie about being part of an historical event, then this clearly isnt proof that that event never happened? Yet you throw this logic out the window when it comes to denying the holocaust because you dont care about historical truth, you only care about shilling your ideas based on lies.

You dumb nigger, that was KUWAIT. And it was about Iraqis killing children not gassing Iranians.

>Saddam HAD chemical weapons, see the Iraq- Iran war, the shelling of the Kurdish people,
Didn't happen. The evidence was provided by a daughter of Kuwaiti ambassador, posing as a Kurd.
It's also common knowledge, it's even on Wikipedia.

You are an obvious government propaganda shill. How much do they pay you?

Please translate your pic.

obvious, Obvious, OBVIOUS!!!!

I thought JIDFfags were extinct

Stop lying Achmed, and get off of Hans computer.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

>So you recognize that just because people lie about being part of an historical event, then this clearly isnt proof that that event never happened?

No. People lying en masse about a historical event proves it never happened.
Again, there is 0 evidence for holohoax, except kvetching kikes.
It didn't happen, but it should have.

>they really are historians who agree with this they just hide themselves!

Oh how convenient of a lie to tell yourselves. Funny how you guys have to make up shit in order to hold any sense of relevancy in any actual discussion of this.

>Except he literally was

No he wasnt. He was regarded as a propangder and was finally exposed as one in the whole trial thing when Richard Evans, and actual expert on the third reich, called him out on his horrid history.

>Stop lying Achmed
A typical trait of a jewish shill, when presented with evidence the shill starts colling the opponent "ahmed" or "nazi".

They still find big duds from WW2, a lot has happened during this period

Whatever.

All Jews deserve to be gassed, anyway.

The real crime is that any Jews survived.

Yeah the biggest dud they dug up was the holocaust.

It's the same historians who say that Egyptians were niggers and whites are responsible for the slavery. Opinion discarded.

not an argument, just like I said.
>. People lying en masse about a historical event proves it never happened.

no it doesnt. People lie en masse about fighting in the Iraq War for veterans benefits, or for fame, or for book deals ect. You already realize that using those examples as proof of the war never happening is retarded, yet you disregard that when it comes to the holocaust because you hate jews and have a big time confirmation bias.

All you can do is cover your ears and keep saying it didnt happen like a petulant child. Again, still posting nothing to back up your claims.

Edgy

Some holohoax "evidence" dump.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/a-brief-history-of-holocaust-denial

You can just google it you dumb fuck

>Maybe, just maybe, there is a difference between legitimate revisionism as performed by level-headed scholars, and the time wasting activity that holocaust deniers like to engage themselves with and call "research"

Or maybe because the initial numbers were so exagerated, that people would've doubted the jewish lies way sooner, so they had to adjust their lies in order to make them appear more credible to the general public.

>It's the same historians who say that Egyptians were niggers and whites are responsible for the slavery.

except its not and this is moving the goalpost. Again, there is not one single historian who supports your claims.

Theres also the fact that all of you know it happened, but think you can trick people into thinking it didnt so they suck Hitler dick.

Are you a history major at Kike U or something?

Nice fake image you have here.
Red Cross does seem to support my evidence, kike.
Don't you worry tho, the real holocaust will happen soon.

Muh 99% of historians
I wonder why, look at how blind and virulent you've been trained to be

Sounds similar to other areas of modern (((academia)))

He's an obvious yid.

guys i need more redpill.jpg's, need to redpill my gf on the holohoax

>had i not have fell ill and been sent to the infirmary, id of been gassed that day

Actual holocaust account

Oh look, youre doubling down on your bullshit and running away from the conversation!

Funny how deniers always like to bitch about not being able to discuss this, yet run away from any conversation like cowards the moment they get called out on their illogical arguments or revisionist lies.

>making up hair brain conspiracies to try and rationalize your argument getting BTFO

not an argument.

read the filename burger

Sorry Muhammad, taqiyya don't work in me.

David Cole/Stein is a self hating jew huh?

I love how the guilt of the holocaust has been transferred to all white Americans.

Most liberal arts students are worse than the kikes that control their beliefs

Benjamin Freedman apparently too.

Why wasn't the holocaust real?

People get so bogged down in revisionism that they miss the fact that there is no point in trying to debunk the holocaust because the whole idea of destroying the jews is a fundamentally good idea and it SHOULD have been something that Hitler tried to do.

Debunking the holocaust is equivalent to saying that Hitler was too naive and weak to do what needed to be done.

R a r e
a
r
e

You're not really German, are you.

it's a receipt for zyklon b.

both the death camp and the concentration camp received the same amount.

Never hurts to expose underhanded Jewish manipulation

Again, not an argument. "its all a conspiracy by da jooz!" is just you rationalizing the fact that you cant even make an appeal to authority because there is no authority for deniers, just shitty neo-nazi blogs and a handful of imams.

>Nice fake image you have here.

Its not fake. Also, you have no idea of what image you just posted (read the filename) and the red cross thing is another neo-nazi lie. Thanks for proving my point about deneirs having nothing but lies :)

> no point in trying to debunk the holocaust because the whole idea of destroying the jews is a fundamentally good idea and it SHOULD have been something that Hitler tried to do.
Hitler never tried doing this. Hitler was too soft, he tried deporting them into Madagascar, then Palestine, then put them into internment camps.
He never actual exterminated them, that's why you have so many yids running around.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

>you cant even make an appeal to authority because there is no authority for deniers
:joy:

Less known fact is that Anne Frank was a robot sent from the future to make jews a tiny bit more appealing.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

> another neo-nazi lie
>muh nazis
Only kikes use "nazi" as an insult. Where do you think you are, yid?

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

heres you getting BTFO on your red cross lie again...by the red cross themselves.

this is the part where you get so frustrated and angry that you actually claim the red cross is lying about themselves or some other such nonsense