Can somebody remind me again why Sup Forums laughs off chemtrails and geoengineering and pretends it doesn't exist even...

Can somebody remind me again why Sup Forums laughs off chemtrails and geoengineering and pretends it doesn't exist even though the chemical compounds are patented ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WBG81dXgM0Q&app=desktop
youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0
rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-video-declassified-chile/
thesun.co.uk/news/2569089/chilean-navy-cant-explain-footage-craft/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-chilean-navy-ufo-video-is-it-a-plane_us_587e7277e4b06a0baf6490ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL HAHAHAHA HA

Not an arguement.. Also doesn't answer my question

HEHEHE HUEHUEHUE

>Chemtrails
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE WEED

It's kind of a necessity at this point. The Earth is fucked desu

It's called strategic stratospheric injections you plebian

Lel bro ! Eurotrash are so smart !
Please enlighten me I never heard about this from Bill nye

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WBG81dXgM0Q&app=desktop

its at least (((considered))) to be done, so its not far of to think they already do it.

cut of the lower 1-2 cm and this would be a nice pic

>even though the chemical compounds are patented
how is this proof of your claim that they are dropping chemicals on people deliberately?

Rich people breathe the same air we do, retard.

Are you retarded or just a leaf

Stop talking in memes.

Because I worked at airport for years fueling aircraft and working with mechanics and if anyone was loading chemicals into tanks on the aircraft it would have been me doing it.

Either that or I am in on the conspiracy... Along with tens of thousands of others who do the job of cleaning, fueling and maintaining the aircraft. Maybe we are just government plants on a secret government salary?

That's because the chem trails are actually aluminum. They put aluminum in the fuel to make it more combustible. Giving it more power. And in the mean time the trails are shards of aluminum. Why do you think all the bees are dying? The trees? Why do you think it's illegal to collect rain water?

>Why do you think it's illegal to collect rain water?
What? are you burgers really not allowed to do that? anyone with a garden here collects rainwater in tanks or barrels to water the plants

I can, two containers worth. If I register / get licensed 2500 gallons

land of the free my ass lol

Lets all move to Israel, any ideas?

You retards don't realize that RICH PEOPLE, the same people you believe control us all mindless also breathe the same air that someone who poor breathes.
KEK

I believe in chemtrails, for one reason. The video below.

I do not believe that the majority of contrails or weird clouds are chemtrails. I don't follow this conspiracy. I don't believe in any of the other pictures or videos supposedly showing chemtrails. But this video made me believe. Because it does show the spraying of an metallic aerosol into the atmosphere that looks identical to the clouds surrounding it.

Fast forward to 8:10 and you'll believe it too.
youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0

sure debunked that conspiracy nut there buddy i give you 4/5 bill nyes for your scientific effort

geoengineering is a crazy internet conspiracy theory

What military airbase did you work at?

Bumping this, cause truth

that video is indeed weird. the chilean navy basically released it saying "we have no idea what this is, maybe some of you guys know". however who knows what those are, and if that actually are chemtrails or maybe just some exhaust fumes or whatever. hard to tell since we dont know what this is at all. could be some secret government aircraft, extraterrestrial or whatever. maybe the antarctica nazis. who knows?

Who the fuck cares? Conspiracy theories are fun.

video looks fake.

You mean nu-pol which is just redditards.

It sure makes a hell of a lot more sense when you realize that the elite are a death cult who worship a god of war and sacrifice.

Mostly because it would be a terrible way of distributing chemicals. The uneven heating and turbulence from the engines would cause unpredictable chemical changes making any engineering a crapshoot.

it was released from the chilenian navy though
rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-video-declassified-chile/
thesun.co.uk/news/2569089/chilean-navy-cant-explain-footage-craft/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-chilean-navy-ufo-video-is-it-a-plane_us_587e7277e4b06a0baf6490ef

I read about it in "Behold a Pale Horse" the ones who deny it are retarded

Castrate yourself. You ask these questions not because you are clever, but because you are dumb. Normal everyday shit should make perfect sense to you, but since you think you are "connecting the dots" and you don't understand normal shit like contrails and clouds, you are obviously of sub-reproduction-worthy intelligence.

Nature provides the perfect means of large scale chemical distribution in the form of a low pressure system. Next time a large storm system is forecasted for your area keep an eye on the sky. I've noticed heavy "contrails" a day or two prior to a meterological happening.

someone is angry about that question...

so you are ok with this type of genetics being passed on? do you care about the future of our species at all?

I would bet 100$ you have visited at least one creation museum.

Storms would have the same problems but on a larger scale. Storms tend to have cellular natures with air cycling through hot and cold regions. Combined with the water, this can cause chemical breakdown at an unpredictable rate.

>sub-reproduction-worthy intelligence
geo-engineering, weather modification, weather warfare are all in the open. Come down off your high horse and actually study the subject. A good place for normie scum such as yourself to start is the documentary called "owning the weather" from 2009.

castrate yourself.

They have always done this.

Skepticism it's the excuse of the feardriven.

>People dont believe chemtrails governments irs denied then said it was nothing
>Pol refuses to believe
Really makes you think

What could it possibly be?

If there is no such thing as geoengineering or chemtrails, then why are there US patents on techniques for the procedures in order to do so?

It's classic CIA psyop

Ridicule something to the extent that even the mention of the word causes derailment.

Chaffing the ionosphere is useful for science

The problem is this isnt the result of honest questioning, it is the result of confirmation bias. The answers are easy to find and boring as fuck, so retards (flat earth types) choose to make their own answers to entertain themselves, the have no concept of objective vs subjective reality.

>i can't refute the facts...i know I'll resort to insults
you lose

yes, because he is at least open to discussion and not someone bound to his narrow worldview not accepting anything outside of it

Flath earth is another tactic, just throw in a bunch of retarded theories to give actual good theories a dent in their reputation.

hahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahahhhahahhah

>The plume ejected from the object must have been some kind of gas or energy, and was not something tangible like water.
>The first was massive and dark in the IR (meaning very hot); the second lighter and semi-transparent.
From the source in the video, huffpo...
But nonetheless, it is something. Exhaust fumes is a possibility. But then why wasn't there any for the previous 8 minutes?

I was never into chemtrails, still ain't, but at the time I first saw it I was unaware of the aluminium aerosol. Now I think that might be it, or something like it.

castrate yourself with timestamp pic. quit being a pussy, you know it's the right thing to do.

i don't laugh it off, it's plain as day

some things are not worthy of discussion because the answers to the questions should be obvious to a 3rd grader. If you think chemtrails are real, you really need to castrate yourself.

Yep, and people who fall for these low tier psyops really needs to castrate themselves so the future generations are less susceptible to such simple forms of thought control.

Whew! Somebody sounds buttblasted over there. Hold on...I can fix that!....

Nah, I just care about humans remaining an intelligent species. If we let this type of retard breed we are fucked in about 3 generations.

Chemtrails would be near to impossible; Think of all the people which check the fuel of aircraft; (fuel depot, actual refueler and engineers).. how would someone not blow the whistle?
Thats not even including general aviation, how could you hide it from that many people??

>some things are not worthy of discussion because the answers
(((some))) people say that about the holocaust, 9/11, sandy hoax, MKUltra. how do we know you are not one of those (((some))) doing the same with this? everything is worth a discussion.

Because Sup Forums is infested with government and NGO agents?

Anyone who isn't retarded, knew these were real over a decade ago.

Did you honestly just claim GAS and ENERGY is intangible??????

CASTRATE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY.
>no sterilization necessary, it is fine if you die of sepsis.

Actually, I don't believe the Hudson Valley Boomerang was a B2. The witness descriptions sound quite a bit like a B2, but the sheer size of the object in question doesn't match up with the known technical specs of the B2. Nor does the eyewitness description of rows o windows and multiple colored lights along the bottom of the object.

you are incredibly retarded. do not breed. castrate yourself.

>he doesnt know what the word "or" means

So, who died and made you head of Eugenics?

>I don't believe the Hudson Valley Boomerang was a B2
HOLY FUCK, commit suicide by self castration. You should be ashamed of yourself. How many creation museums have you visited?

Sup Forums is 75% shill at this point, so take the sneering with a grain of salt.

>kind of gas or energy, and was not something tangible
He can't read his own writing. Have you castrated yourself yet? PLease hurry up.

Holy fuck...could you go piss off somewhere else?....

Nobody else is doing it, and the castrate flat-earthers movement has gained enough momentum that I no longer have to head it, so I am moving on to the chemtrail retards.

Not until you post a timestamped pic of your own castration.

>sterility is a myth, use an unwashed trowel for the castration.

>not allowed to collect rain water

This is true in formerly Red states that went "full retard" and are now Blue states.

Pity Colorado the cucked state.

One guy thinks he's gonna change the way stupid people think... Holy shit, that's rich! Well, good luck beating your head against a wall, Scooter.....

Special Pleading, Personal Incredulity

In the 19th century, people were scared of rail travel - they thought that:
1) Hens would refuse to lay
2) Milk would go sour and cows would kick pails over
3) Women would spontaneously abort
4) People's faces would warp permanently from the near-relativistic speeds involved.
We know better now. What we see in "chemtrails" is some throwback to those earlier times.
Let's examine another angle:
Qui Bono? Who benefits?
In an age where "Global warming is WORSE than ISIS!!! WORSE THAN HITLER!!!", well, wouldn't the "geoengineers" be lauded as heroes, as were the men of the Strategic Air Command who flew in 24hr shifts to protect us from Communism?

ITT: Village idiots look at clouds and see scary things they don't understand, so they make up scary stories about the scary clouds.

Because chemtrails are a meme.
Geoengineering is real though.
I spray my chemtrails at night.

but so you atleast know why you fap to a chick with sad face.

yeah, that guy shouldnt even be allowed to call flat earthers idiots the kind of idiot he is himself

>Rich people breathe the same air we do, retard.

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PLEB!!

why do the BLACKED girls always look so depressed

if you got/will get a massive black dick up your ass, would you look happy?