Why can't global free trade work?

T H I C C

Globalist thread over, this is now a "colonizing thicc non-whites thread".

work for what?

Well people say that total free trade among countries is impossible due to various factors, different levels of regulation, economic development, competing national interests, etc. I don't really know what it is and just wonder why it couldn't be implemented or if it actually could be.

Globalism doesn't work, only white people do.

would

Because we should be unwilling to lower our living wages to that of the third world for the sake of autistic free market ideals. Mercantilism should be the name of the game.

The only reason why shitholes like China are on the ascendancy is because Americans removed trade barriers and all of your Money flowed into cheap chinky goods.

What is written in the wall?

HNNGGG! Sauce?

because it just creates a race to the bottom. Countries they actually care about the well being of people and land lose to smog filled shitholes where they use what's basically slave labor

first one is meaningless
寿 celebration
福 luck

there, i did it, now get me that girl in my bed asap

No

>celebration
>luck
>cuck
japs confirmed cucks

America isn't shittier or facing mass unemployment because we have free trade with other countries, the fact that China is doing better doesn't mean that we're automatically doing worse, their cheap manufacturing allows us to focus on areas we can better compete in, like software or services. It's the same for most countries, isn't it? How is Australia worse off for trading with poorer countries?

I was just looking for a soroban to buy. Is it good or it just a meme to trick dumb Westerns?

Maggie Brown

>all these mongrelization pushers derailing a thread that could be a redpill on globalism
Fuck off kikes. Even if the male is white the offspring is still a disgusting mongrel

I'd go south of her border if you know what I'm sayin

its a good hobby to have, they still use them all over the country

software is getting sent to be done by poos and service jobs tend to pay fuck all

more of this lady pls

Colonize this.

who dat in pic

EXTRA THICC

America is worse off because you're creating a rival for global power that eventually will supplant you. If you don't think that is going to have a material impact then you're a short sighted fool.

You gain the short term some cheap, below cost material good, while China builds up it's military and colonizes Africa.

Australia is going to be a Chinese colony unless you burger Cunts figure this out and launch an outright war against China while you've still got superiority.

Shitty software is, in terms of high-quality software production, ML and AI research, etc. the US is still the world leader.
ok

ty

>URGE TO COLONIZE INTENSIFIES

Yaaass! More brown goddesses, please and thank you! I want to race-mix!

Take notes, white crackers. That's a whole lotta woman unlike your man-ass having, wrinkled-at-26 looking dog faces.

>crackers
Lol this nigger thinks amazon indians like niggers.

Makes the poor less poor and the rich poor.
Unless we had global communism it wouldn't work and communism doesn't work.

> Makes the poor less poor and the rich poor.
What? How are we poorer because of free trade? Americans and Westerners benefit extremely from it by getting access to high-tech manufactured products like laptops, smartphones, etc. among other things at cheap and competitive prices due to cheap manufacturing in countries like China and Vietnam, which make us richer.

>Why can't global free trade work?

Niggers. Hundreds of millions of them.

Spoken like a true goy

Did you not notice your property rights slipping away because muh environment?

How about your debt increasing because muh taxes?

How about your chance of ever having a family and kids vanishing?

That's right you are a slave and you swapped property, a family and your freedom for consumer rubbish.

Great argument, are you not aware how much the Netherlands benefits from having a relatively free trade zone for its products? Do you think the Netherlands would be the world's second largest exporter of agricultural goods were it not for smart trade policies like that?
But their low wages along with free trade can help both of us, they can get access to things like quality engineered products at a low price, while we can get things like cheap cocoa and agricultural products they grow also at a low price.

Define "work"

If you're part of the top 0.01% and own multinational corporations I'm sure it would work fabulously

MUH

I'd even agree with you on many of those points, but how exactly has free trade caused any of those problems? Those are more closely related to other government policies and things like urbanization or more people choosing to live in cities causing property values to grow non-linearly outside of what people can afford.

literally the opposite

Certain countries have massive global advantages in trading vs the rest of the world. These countries would be able to monopolize entire industries while new entrants would be competitively non-viable due to a variety of factors associated with production at scale.

The way these certain countries conferred up their global advantage in the first place was by not trading globally, not opening up their industries, and in certain cases down right violating copyright and patent laws to mass produce inferior goods in their domestic markets until the industry was built up enough to withstand global trade.

Fuck off Neo-Nazi. Hitler did nothing wrong, sure, but Neo-Nazis are just as bad as Neo-Liberals and Neo-Conservatives. Fucking kill yourself. You're so stupid. Literally of an IQ that is too low to sustain a democracy. Fucking subhuman.

Ummm projecting much???

but it does work

Well some people will say it does and some will say it doesn't. I think it's come close, but then there are things like the US and many Western countries having mostly free trade with China, but the reverse not being the case, with China being strongly protectionist of foreign goods, subsidizing or insuring its own domestic production, not allowing outsiders to buy Chinese property or real estate while Chinese investors buy tons of properties in Australia, Canada, etc. all of which seems to cause problems.