Who do you think is the biggest cuck?

Please elaborate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau is an alpha in sheep's clothing. He's merely pretending to be a cuck.

>Please elaborate.

Captain Cuck Trudeau has no peers in this sport

You because they're both winners.

Trudeau has proven beyond any doubt that he's a cuck, it's up to his rival in cuckoldry to prove he's a match.

Trudeau doesn't literally raise his wife's sons.

macron, but he'll get shot

Justin "The budget will balance itself" Trudeau
Justin "If you kill your enemies, they win" Trudeau
Justin "Honor killings should not be called barbaric" Trudeau
Justin "We will grow the economy from the heart outwards" Trudeau
Justin "Poverty is sexist" Trudeau
Justin "I admire China's basic dictatorship" Trudeau

>Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, 24 years his senior,[81] who was his teacher in La Providence high school in Amiens.[82][83] They first met when he was a 15-year-old student in her drama class, but were officially a couple only after he turned 18.[84]

>His parents initially attempted to separate the couple by sending him away to Paris to finish the final year of his schooling, as they felt his youth made this relationship inappropriate,[9][84] but the couple stayed together after he graduated and eventually were married in 2007.

>They live with Trogneux's three children from her previous marriage.[10]

At least Trudeau isn't married to a woman old enough to be his mother and raising his wife's sons.

Mac

Justin "uhhhh ahh errrr uhhh ohhhh" Trudeau

Is the leaf married to a grandmother?

Quality point right there, pal.

Lots of jealousy. Both these guys are young, good-looking and successful, everything that pol is not. Actually, if Pol weren't such losers they might actually become someone great like them.

>likes older women
Better than preferring young boys

defo macron
he's a literal banking demon, trudeau is a cute little commie with some liberal ideas

Has he said the Shadaha like Justin?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist

>alphas calling themselves feminists to get the pussy

>implying you are any of those

Macron could at least have a career without whoring himself to the international finance. He choose to.

Those who do are the ultimate cucks.

This. In two week, we get above Canada in the cuck ladder.

Soon my friend

We still have two weeks, let's make them count. Even if we fail, we'll have at least tried.

Trudeau: eternal champion

We have no popular internet site independent from the medias. I can only think of two but one want France to convert to Islam and the other is our Alex Jones. What can we do?

Trudeau doesn't seem to have intellectual capacities to understand what he is doing.
Macron is not a cuck he is evil.

This one is better

Trudeau is a virtue-signalling SJW betacuck...He isn't fit to be prime-minister and is totally ignorant of the needs inherent of his fellow countrymen. He is a dumbass that advances the agendas of minority groups before addressing the needs of the majority. For instance, instead of condemning violence perpetrated by Muslims, he passes an anti-Islamaphobia bill, which further restricts the right of the people to speak freely.

Personally, I am tired of this PC bullshit. I want a politician that actually speaks his/her mind, that says what needs to be said.

Fuck Trudeau.

Michelle Obama, because she is ebony hunk.

I am pretty sure Trudeau say what he think.

Macron is more the type to walk in on his wife having sex with another guy and start crying while slowly wanking
Trudeau is more the type to walk in on his wife having sex with another guy and start cheering them on