>put up ugly chink statue in its place

it says in the article the chinese statue was rejected

Thats not a confederate monmument.

>America
wewlad

You don't have monuments for the losers

where? link?

>Sarah Chao wants a chink statue
1. Women, regardless race, are attention whores and narcissists who need to be put in their place.
2. Of all the asian faces to choose, why Chinese? At least it's not Korean, but pretty Japanese woman would be better.

When did destroying history become a thing?
I know they're "moving them". But it still pisses me off. Men fought and died in New Orleans and these idiots disgrace the fallen by removing the statues?
FUCK!

Then why fuck is Canada still a country?

Yeah, and now we use them as a weapon testing site.

You can't even kill your own enemies, because that would be considered losing.

Every totalitarian ideology seeks too overthrow its predecessors monuments.

What kind of cuck wins a war and then makes monuments for the loser?

You're not making much sense

What is the Stalin statue in Hungary?

a monument to cuckoldry?

What is the great purge statue in Mongolia?

I think you already know the answer

Seriously, why should we give a fuck about southerners and their hurt feelings? They lost.

Because it respects those that lived?
Jesus, do you not understand why memorials are erected?
Men and women died to preserve what they believe in and the monument is a testament to that.
Christ, even Scotland has a memorial for William Wallace and he lost.

The real question is why the fuck did we have statues honoring a bunch of toothless rednecks who completely failed at their goals in the first place?

You tried to rebel, you got your asses kicked. Get the fuck over it you objective losers.

Because erasing history is the best way to avoid it in the minds of liberals. I mean every time people forget history they make the best decisions ami rite?

Seriously, why should we give a fuck about niggers and their hurt feelings? They lost.

Because forgetting or trying to erase history means most likely your descendants will end up repeating it. We learn from out history not from our future. So if you truly want to keep something like that from happening again in the future you don't do so by erasing it.

They're trying to eradicate any history that flies in the face of the benevolent world government narative

We're not erasing history. We still have memorials to the Union soldiers who actually won the war.

Wonderful.
Maybe next we should remove those too. I mean, what's so great about Yankees being killed off more than say....Confederates?

We should honor those who died to preserve the Union. Not the rebel shitters who tried to fuck everything up and got their asses handed to them.

I wouldn't want monuments to British Loyalists in my country, either.

So, we shouldn't honor those that died fighting against an unfair government?
I mean, you know, it's not like they were Americans or anything.

You are a fucking nigger piece of shit. I wish the south won even though I am a northerner you fuck. I bet you love nigger cock as well.

>I mean, you know, it's not like they were Americans or anything.

They were rebel trash.

Because the left is the American taliban where they create tolerance by destroying everything they don't tolerate, and end hate by destroying everything they hate

And you're a shit stain.
Congratulations.

kek

Ahhhh, nothing quite like the taste of the bitter tears of the defeated.

because you let them

because some morons imported people that could only hate the confederacy.

The Union Army never entered Texas.
So, for all intents in purposes. The Union was had failed tactically. So, start crying.

If we only have statues of people who won wars then why do we have statues of redskins and niggers

>They're tearing down Confederacy monuments now. Why?

The way leftist ideology operates is to make their supporters afraid of the past. Make it seem as if the slave owners, Nazi, or the other tribe is about to put them back into slavery or in a camp.

The left knows they can not longer win the battle for the future so they have to focus on making the past seem worse than it was to scare anyone who is not buying the leftist cancer to get on board or prepare to die.

The left has lost the war but that has not become completely obvious to those who have not spent decades studying how politics work.

TL;DR: You can not kill an idea.

'Failing tactically' is irrelevant when you win strategically by winning the war. :^)

>y-you guys were the real losers... even though we surrendered..........

Hey user, take a look at the flag attached to your post.

Here's a good one.
The US army still names their helicopters after Native American tribes.

>the proposed statue would provide a much-needed representation of Asian female faces
GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CUNT!

Of course you are. Revisionist history is what you are talking about. Erasing the bad and only leaving what you consider good. The problem with that is that you forget both sides have good and bad. There were slave owners in the north and those who fought against slavery in the south. There were even blacks (slave and free) that supported the Confederacy and some even fought against the Union. Why would they do something like that? Well if you erase all traces of it you'll never know. That's always the problem with revisionist history. You cover up the bad for the good and later generations never knew the bad things existed because you never told them. Look up the term damnatio memoriae. The Romans tried to remove all traces of Caligula from history. Good thing Claudius prevented it because it kept his acts remembered so they didn't easily make the same mistakes. Claudius understood this.

The state was never admitted defeat and the Union was was about to invade.
:^)
Seems I know just a bit more history than you.

Texas remains a part of the Union to this day.

I know what flag I'm under.
Currently, the place has devolved into a shithole.
Congratulations!
Abraham Lincoln fucked up the US for a really long time and so did Grant.

The Confederate Army fought to defend their homeland, and their fellow man.

For the average grunt, the wars are about the men to your left and right, not for political reasons, not for the sake of killing people, not for your country.

In the case of the civil war, it was defending violent men(both sides) from entering their homes and destroying their lands.

There is no right or wrong to the grunt, there is only life or death. You do what you're told because you're trained to, and if you don't you risk getting shot and risk having your homeland taken over.

The grunts should have memorials for them. It's the officers that have the ideologies that need not be remembered.

Yeah, your part of the country definitely would have been better off under the rule of sister-fucking surrender monkeys.

Lincoln wanted to ship the slaves you retards brought over by the boatload back to Africa, but you had to fuck that all up by assassinating him. The least you could have done was castrate them like the Arabs did, but no. Now we're stuck with them, thanks entirely to you. And they're even more entitled than they usually are, thanks to you.

It would honestly benefit Texas more to leave the United States.
Also, stop phone posting.

>Yeah, your part of the country definitely would have been better off under the rule of sister-fucking surrender monkeys.
What history books are you reading?
Christ, the South was winning the damn war up until Gettysburg.

I'm not phone posting.

This is so enraging, I can't imagine how pissed off I would be if I were a Southerner....

Fuck these people. Every shitlib who cheers this needs to die a painful death

I have an idea, slavery makes me uncomfortable, so we should remove all references to slavery from our history books and from our culture so that it will be gone forever.

>50 years later
I have an idea, why don't we just kidnap and buy a bunch of people and make them do all our work for us?

But

You

Are.

usa, monument, history. lol

Yet no one seems to have a problem with this statue of Lenin in Seattle
>ignore the background there's absolutely nothing going on there, it's just a taco stand

>French not caring about monuments
Aren't some of yours completely covered in graffiti?

The hilarious irony here is that it's places like Texas that attempt to downplay slavery because they're uncomfortable.

rt.com/usa/272293-texas-history-slavery-kkk/

1. What makes you think that I am
2. Even if I was, which I'm not, why would this even matter

lmao is that franny

1)The way you're typing is unique to phone posting and you're getting malware on your phone.
2)The KKK was a sociopolitical response to the Reconstruction.
But you knew that, right?

Because the ultimate goal is no tradition, no history, no beliefs, no structure, no order. They want to erase any aspect of history that doesnt forward or reinforce their social deconstruction agenda. They know that if they can get just one lost generation of kids that dont know shit and dont respect anything to become indoctrinated they will essentially win. Its some next level 1984 ministry of truth type shit. And when i say they i mean (((((they)))))

to be honest; this is all a left wing plot (in 2 ways)

1) the destruction of the south and southern culture. for a Marxist elite to control a nation of the size and population of the U.S., they need a homogeneous nation, including but not limited to race, religion, political ideology and culture. the thorn in the side of the marxist subhumans was and always has been the south, which less than 100 years ago was INSANELY different from any other part of the country, and still is today. it is by far the most redpilled region of the nation; say nigger to a Midwesterner and he is shocked, say it to a northeasterner and he is enraged, say it to a southerner and he will laugh his butt off.
far right christians, conservatives, nationalists and libertarians are all common and their opinions are shared, exchanged and listened to. as far as being offended or triggered, the only southern friends that have ever said any of that to me are the hipster wannabees who cry themselves to sleep because they live in Florida instead of cali. this is why the confederate flag is deemed "racist", this is why we are told that having a southern accent makes you "less intelligent", and this is why people have falsely stereotyped the south in ways that are often more applicable to other parts of the country. the truth is that without the south this country would look (politically and socially) like France. to create a perfect Marxist paradise, anything pre revolution must be destroyed, including monuments

2) white shaming (also known as non white vote collecting)

a great many people (evidently) feel that desecrating graves and destroying history will make america a better place ..............
and they call US nazis...................

Cause of that fucking retard that shot up the church in Charleston.

How much longer is this type of shit going to go on until conflict explodes?

Because the confederacy was the enemy and we defeated them.

>Proudly flying the flag and displaying the monuments of a country that got BTFO in a war

Why

>We should memorialize that one time our country was fucking dumb and the "hard working" South had their livelihoods shit on because they can't into manual labor without slavery
Why

Communists

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

Aluminium powder and rust powder, in a flower pot on his head. light it with a magnesium strip or sparkler and watch

>Lenin, Tacos and the great architect.

Lovely.

The American civil War is being "rewritten"...
in 20 years children will be taught that the good black slaves rose up and overthrew the evil white men.

confederate flag is not banned for sale

nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/new-orleans-confederate-statue.html?_r=0

While everyone is Larping in Berkley. The real Communist party is committing Damnatio Memoriae.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae

When are we going to stop this shit? Or is running around californian universities dressed as wizards and shouting "Fire Ball" really more important? It just a ruse to take the attention away from the shit happening under your noses and while every protester is out slapping their flimsy writs, noone will stand to the tyranny unfolding before your very eyes.

Oh and it isn't just statues being replaced, dismantled, and destroyed. But even Mississippi is going to change their flag because of the Confederate Symbolism. FUCK THEM.

Youre really right on the money but I lost my sides when you created the mental image of larpfags at the protests throwing nerf footballs at each other and some guy running full speed at antifa wearing a fake gandalf beard

Goddamn Eric Foner
amren.com/news/2015/03/eric-foner-defines-america-too/

You don't need 20 years. They're doing it now.

I don't know about banned, but I do know many stores quit even selling it, more or less boycotting it all together as they deemed it to be "Racist"

Funny as hell though because this is the same shit that Germany did to itself with Nazi symbolism. Free Speech my ass, pretty soon any mutterance would be a federal crime here in the US.

Oh and in New Orleans they are having armed police because of death treats, well OOOOh so scarrrwry... When the lead flies and they all die, who will fear whom? That would make them think twice about Damnatio Memoriae.

TOP STRAYA

countries aren't generally considered 'monuments' so it would take a stretch of logic for your statement to make sense, and even then you can't point to any war or battle the Canadians are considered 'losers' in since the country foundation in 1867, unless you consider yourself a loser as well at any time where the commonwealth lost

kek, Yeah but pretty much the truth there user. All of these paid for protests are just nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It is to get as many riled up to go there. Like "Lookie here Lookie here Look at what I am doing." While everyone is jumping around like morons flapping their hands about, The real army is on the move. This army is armed, this army has resourses, and they are putting them to use by destroying what is our history, our nationality and culture. It is to mask the truth and convert the Right Wing south to the Liberal ideas of the Left. So while all the kiddies play their make-believe games in California. We are being flanked from the rear, and if we allow for this, they will win and we can all be saying HAIL STALIN.

Youre right and its fucked up how they just slowly erode tradition and history away under the guise of some noble social justice motives. The common leftist rabble are sub saharan african iq level foot soldiers but whoever is funding and organizing the real power moves has to be intelligent, crafty, and well funded. And as long as the nationalists think that stockpiling AR15s and whacking edgy anarchists with broomsticks at a mcdonalds play place is actually making a difference we will continue to get ground down on the real fronts. The real strength of the right lies in average people seeing the insanity and cannibalistic nature of cultural marxism and realizing that their choice is either order or chaos. The way to win is to present ourselves as the gold standard of social stabilty and defenders or tradition and heritage. Our ultimate goal should be playing the role of heroes and let the left reinforce their image as mask wearing thugs. We will never gain ground with the common man if we throw roman salutes and casually toss the word nigger around. Thats why our greatest weakness is and always will be plants and double agents embedded amongst us to discredit nationalism and patriotism. The traitor that opens the gate is more dangerous than the army camped outside. We have to be ruthless when it comes to purging elements that tarnish our image or distort the message of national unity and sovereignty. Just my two cents tho.

Also fuck captcha.

America doesn't celebrate losers. Or traitors.

Unless the Traitor was monumental towards winning the war. In which you get a statue that doesn't name you by name.

Communism

The eternal yank....

>Sherman
>Cuck
>Not the military Badass who understood the way to win a war is to break the enemy's population production and resolve.

Why's a Waffle butthurt over his redecorating Georgia?

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Sup yankee?

Niggers aren't slaves anymore

Niggers aren't having the monuments torn down with nothing they can do about it

Southerners are the losers

this, kill all yanks

>America doesn't celebrate it's heroes that stood against international kikery and fought for freedom
wew lad your country is worse than sweden?

I honestly can't tell what side you are on with this issue.

You speak to how tradition and history is being eroded away by the left, then you follow with,

>Purging Elements that Tarnish our Image and Distort the Message.

The confederatcy doesn't tarnish our image, and our message stands for truth, tradition and heritage which has indeed been "distorted."

>I hope that was your point.

And yes, in some ways I find it just absolutely hysterical that the "Right" according to the left stock piles guns. The whole point of the right to bare arms is to over throw tyranny to when ever it may come, and give the people the right to stand up to their government.

That is why the Left fears guns, why they are trying to dismantle the right to bare them. They fear another civil war, and for the country to rise up against the left.This is also why any militia has been quickly dismantled by the government and any new one marked as domestic terrorists or gangs.

Truth is, we have the right to bare arms, the right of free speech, and assembly. These rights shall not be infringed. And if you want to protect your rights, your freedoms, then stand up, speak out and show we will not be infringed.

cbsnews.com/pictures/armed-militia-takeover-in-oregon/

>Traitor
Found the Communist.