How does it feel knowing that he's guaranteed to win again in 2020?

How does it feel knowing that he's guaranteed to win again in 2020?

>implying the USA will still be a country if Trump is in office for the full 4years.

I don't even care.. he isn't ourguy, he is a Jewish golem at this point.

If he doesn't do anything to change demographics it's just all worthless

Fucking excellent

Pretty good, desu

>he isn't ourguy, he is a Jewish golem at this point.
Don't fear those who know a 1000 arts; Fear the master of one"

IMO it really depends on the wall construction. No wall (or at least wall being built), no reelection.

Honorary leaf

>does one airstrike on Syria that hits virtually nothing to fuck with China
>WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
you faggot frontrunners are the worst

Well yeah because he really loves to kiss Jewish ass

The cancer is everywhere.

>pic related

What difference does it make at this point?

I'm entertained.

Feels great man

>implying extreme division over Nuclear War/WW3 won't drive this country to civil war.

>he's guaranteed to win again in 2020

This jewish golem meme is complete shit. Even for shareblue standards.

You suck.

This is probably one of the most disgusting gifs of all time.

>neo-con puppet
>will probably get impeached before summer

nope
trump was fun as a meme for a few months but ever since he actually won he's been disappointing

Ever since that however he has been a Jewish cuck about everything

Will Drumpftards ever recover from their rampant retardation?

Trump certainly hasn't been any more pro-Israel than he's been since day 1 of his campaign. He was always militantly pro-Israel. I don't see people having a fit about Geert even though it's the same with him

Very good

>pic related

you faggots cant even name one thing he djd wrong other than the strike in syria which have hit practically nothing

Gtfo jew shills trump os /ourguy/ forever it will be harder than that to make us lose faith

already telling dreamers they have nothing to worry about, which are illegal immigrants, that get free everything, for being illegal. he can suck a cock

Where is the swamp drain?
Why is the swamp in his cabinet?
What did he actually accomplish in his 100 day plan?
Why did he flip flop on Assad that easily?
How is he making America great again?

>Health care.
>A failed "Muslim ban."
>Stamp on illegal immigration.
>Not to be pro-equal outcome who cites the mythical wage gap.
>To not be an Israel cuck.
>To focus on America rather than offshore policing.

>name one thing he did wrong besides the massive fuck up he made.which, by the way, goes against what he campaigned for. you can't can you ha check mate.
plz end your pathetic existence leaf.

lets see..
1. Amnesty for DREAMERS
2. Taking in Syrians from Austrailia
3. No wall
4. no tax cuts.
5. nafta still in place
6. no mass deportations.
Dude did a 360 and moonwalked in NEO CON status

Yeah we're fucked, I can't even troll Euro posters now considering how gaping shit pipe fucked we are. I wonder how many damn worthless beaners will be infesting my state in 2020, it's already pretty bad.

these You absolute cock sucker

>lowest approval ratings of any president since 1945
Sure buddy

Can only go up from there.

What has he done to help white people have more children? That's all that matters, not memes. He's still a better option than the democrat but that's not saying much.

He just kept the Dreamer Program alive granting 1 Million Mexishits Amnesty.

He is flip flopping everywhere.

Pence brought syrian Refugees from Australia with him.

China arent manipulating their currency.

There will be No Wall (which will make sure he will be a 1-Term President)

>Where is the swamp drain?
He cannot remove all the rich people from the government you idiot and he did install the 5 years lobbying ban
>Why is the swamp in his cabinet?
See up
>What did he actually accomplish in his 100 day plan?
Thousands and thousands of new jobs, the economy is better than it was in the last 30 years, already starting to pay the national debt, already planning to build the wall, already deported thousands of illegals, already dealing with north korea, he basically did more in 3 months than obama in 8 years
>Why did he flip flop on Assad that easily?
Warning shot to make a point, he told putin and putin told assad, everyone got the fuck out of there
>How is he making America great again?
All of the above, also hes not done yet and i bet you we will see the biggest redpills coming from his presidency

>Health care.
Ryancare was cancelled by trump because it wasnt good enough, wait and see
>A failed "Muslim ban."
Because of the libcucks
>Stamp on illegal immigration.
He did and keep doing it, in fact hes gonna build the wall
Hes going after human trafficking not wage differences
He always was pro-israel even before being elected
He wants to end the wars that have been going on for 15+ years then get the fuck out

>Thousands and thousands of new jobs, the economy is better than it was in the last 30 years, already starting to pay the national debt, already planning to build the wall, already deported thousands of illegals, already dealing with north korea, he basically did more in 3 months than obama in 8 years
REEEEEEEEEE BUT THE MISSILES HE'S A JEW JEW JEW JEW

>Health care
they're doing a healthcare bill next month, at worst Trump should've done a straight repeal first but what's done is done.
>Muslim ban
it's going through the Supreme Court, that shit is gonna take time obviously, but with Gorsuch on the bench it'll all be overturned & fine.
>Stamp on illegal immigration
not proven, dude deported a DREAMer like 2 days ago, this is a bullshit slide, don't fall for it. As for the wall, a spending bill is going to be approved this week and the wall will start construction. Stop being a fucking faggot
I haven't heard this at all. Where did this come from?
dude he was super pro-Israel for a long time & nobody here fucking cared, fuck off
sorry he's not immediately pulling out of Yemen & Iraq or whatever, it's not like he's fighting ISIS or anything
idiots, all of you. you're being had by trolls

>idiots, all of you. you're being had by trolls
This, ffs people are sharing linkstothefucking shareblue website in dozensof slidethreads its fucking pathetic

He can't keep failing like this and expect to win again.

100 days, feels like 10 years of nothing. People will be exhausted by him in 2 let alone 4 years...

>at worst Trump should've done a straight repeal first but what's done is done.
While i agree with you, he promised not to repeal obamacare before replacing it during his campaign, he promised there wouldnt be even 2 days between it being repealed and replaced

>Ryancare was cancelled by trump because it wasnt good enough, wait and see

Trump tweeted support for the fucking plan less than 24 hours before it was canned.

I understand why you niggers always cry shill and post memes in these threads because the second you start actually discussing Trump you show how fucking stupid you are.

it's classic Trump shooting off at the mouth, it's what he does. In any case, the spending bill is coming pretty soon anyway, and everything else is gonna fall into place once Gorsuch is in the swing of things & funds for the wall become available, & they will be available. The two things paranoid Sup Forumsacks hang to (& trolls continue to exploit) is Bannon's exile (which was going to happen eventually, because Bannon is incapable of subsuming his ego to Trump) & the Syria nothingburger that did absolutely nothing to deter Assad, but knocked out the Russia narrative (which I haven't heard anything about since, unless it's Louise Mensch lol) & made China bend the knee when it came to North Korea. I'm not gonna say it's 65D chess or whatever, but a lot of his "mistakes" aren't mistakes & make sense in the right context. If I had to point to a legit mistake he's made, it was probably the healthcare plan he championed & fucked with the Freedom Caucus after. That's legitimate.

>Trump tweeted support for the fucking plan less than 24 hours before it was canned.
Then when he read the fucking plan hesawitwas shitandordered itto becancelled because he knewit wouldnt pass, sofucking what? Hes gonnaputsomething good in place everyone knows he will now find another argument shill