be American

> be American
> get thrown off plane

Why do US companies treat their customers like shit? Because they think they can get away with it?

Honest question, my only experience with airlines so war was 1 flight with Lufthansa, landing got delayed for almost two hours and everybody who wanted got free booze to keep calm.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/678kbu/why_is_everyone_upset_about_american_airlines_and/dgol3hf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever since the incident on United, people are breaking company rules like carry on luggage restrictions in an attempt to win the nigger lottery.

Fun fact, airlines pay you for the inconvenience if this happens, this cuck volunteered and changed his mind.

Air travel is a niche industry where a company spends hundreds of millions to build a transport plane, then recovers the cost by using it to transport $20k worth of meat and baggage per trip.

They treat people like shit because to prevent loss of life and revenue, laws have been created that temporarily restrict to constitution and each customer agrees to give up their rights in order to get to their destination in a timely manner and not give up the high cost of the travel.

It's a kind of fucked up system, but one that can be avoided in most cases. I have traveled by air once in the last 20 years. It was a pretty descent experience.

Most people flying are dipshits, grab your fucking carry on and get out of the plane already.

>be American
>get shot
>then get thrown out of a plane
>wonder why it was done in this order

> volunteered

Nobody volunteered on this flight. If you mean the left situation. Stop trying to control damage, United Airlines shill.

american service industry workers are so fucking entitled. did you hear about the starbucks workers protesting over the new unicorn frappe because they're "too hard to make"?

people here hate their jobs too but we're not going to treat customers with contempt or spit in their drink orders or demand that they order something differently because their order is inconvenient or some shit. I visited the u. s. back in 2012 and honestly didn't even feel comfortable eating at restaurants because I was so paranoid over how the staff might tamper with my food because I didn't smile at them or something.

It's part of the contract of buying a plane ticket. It's no different than a train, bus, boat, etc... It's company owned and they have policies that people need to follow if they want to use their vessel.

US companies care only about profit.

Nada about customer service.

>airlines pay you for the inconvenience
oh goodie! worthless airline vouchers!

It's part of the contract to get fucking fulfilled, dumbass. That's why Dao is sueing the company and will get millions of compensation out of it.

Normally you'd just walk off the plane and get on the next flight to your destination.

But the stupid chink had to chimp out and get treated like a nigger.

United origionally fucked up for real,
but agree with
People are gonna try to abuse it now to get sympathy/money/fame ect.

>my only experience with airlines so war was 1 flight with Lufthansa

Poorfag.
Opinion discarded.
Not /sage bc I feel pity for you.

Good for you, because announcing a sage is a bannable offense here.

Wow.

Sage bc you're a cockscuker, or suck at being ironic.

I didn't make the rules, my friend.

It's usually ticket cost+a few hundred dollars smartass.

are you this awkward irl, too?

>Go to america
>Butt gets searched
>Why?
>muh freedums.
>"oh okay"
>Go to plane
>Get beaten
>Why?
>"Muh friidums sir"
>Rent a car
>"Ok sir we need you to give a sperm sample? BEcause you know muh fredoms n shiet"
>Drive a car
>Police stops you and shoots you because freedom
Land of the free

Ask my friends. Oh wait, I don't have any.

Americans are like prisoners in a really big cell, they think they're free so they put up with the most unbelievable levels of oppression anywhere in the world, and they genuinely have no idea.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ALL GOT PLAYED BY A (((WOMAN))).

From reddit: (1/3)

I was on this flight directly across the isle from the woman filming the video. This is what I observed:

woman gets on the plane pushing a car seat type stroller with one child in it, carrying a second child on her hip and dragging behind a very large folded stroller that was too big for the overhead bin or to go under a seat.
the flight attendant shown in the video approached from the back of the plane and informed her in a calm manner that there was nowhere to store the stroller. The woman immediately escalated the situation and within about 30 seconds was screaming at him at the top of her lungs.
the flight attendant evidently decided she was not fit to be on the flight (in my opinion the correct decision) and started to move her and her children towards the front of the plane.
when they got to the from of the plane the woman decided she was not going any further. The flight attendant picked up the stroller and lifted it over his head to try and move past the woman. As he was doing this she pushed him and the stroller fell a bit and struck her in the face. She began crying loudly and dramatically. Shortly after this is where the video begins.
The first class passenger then inserts himself into the drama with his faux chivalry but clearly has no idea what has transpired in the back of the plane since he was in a window seat in the first class section of the plane and could not have viewed the incident from his seat.

from reddit (2/3)

after another 10 minutes or so the woman exits the plane only to be returned about 5 minutes later and taken to her seat. We wait another 30-40 minutes while various flight and ground crew come and go speaking to the woman. After about 40 minutes she deplanes again this time telling all of the passengers, who are now becoming vocal in support of the flight crew, that all she wanted was an apology from the flight attendant. Evidently that's what the 40 minute delay was all about. Then we waited another 10 minutes for the ground crew to find and remove her luggage from the belly of the plane.
the flight finally leaves and arrives in Dallas an hour or so late. American representatives are waiting at the gate to speak with the first class passenger who made the threats. What I heard was a very apologetic tone coming from two American employees, as if the airline had done something to upset the first class passenger.
when I entered the bag claim area the first class passenger was right in front of me and as soon as he made it through the revolving door there was a camera crew waiting for him on the other side to interview him.

That's about as factual of an account as I can provide and I realize there may be other parts of this story that I do not know about or did not witness. From what I saw:

if anyone from American should have been punished it should be the ground crew who somehow letting this woman on board with a full size stroller. The flight attendant was put in a horrible situation by a passenger that most passengers in my immediate area thought seemed unstable. She escalated the situation, not him.

In my opinion, the first class passenger should have been removed. Had the flight been in progress he might very well have been arrested upon landing for threatening a crew member. Additionally, he could not have seen any of the back of the plane antics of the woman based on where he was seated.

from reddit (3/3)

I agree the flight attendant may have reacted too harshly in responding to the threatening customer in first class, but his actions with the woman in question were professional throughout the ordeal. I am disappointed American has chosen to punish him.

If this eyewitness source is to be believed (and I don't know about you, I'm trusting the witness more than the lady who is overreacting), the lady clearly got on with a stroller way too big for an overhead or under a seat. The flight attendant calmly informed her that it was too big to fit in the bins. She immediately escalated said situation and stated screaming at this flight attendant. (Overreaction?) The flight attendant decided to kick her off (which I agree with, along with the eyewitness), and started to move them to the front of the plane, where the lady stopped. The flight attendant took the stroller and moved it over his head to get it off of the plane, and this is where the lady pushed him, causing the stroller to hit her lightly in the head. She then proceeded to bawl and cry like a 3 year old.

This is where the video/gif starts. The first class passenger decides to fight on her side, with literally no idea of what went down, and this is where the gif explains itself. The lady then proceeds to get back on, and then causes a 1 hour delay, with the entire plane cheering for the flight crew. At landing, there were several American reps to talk to the passenger as if they pissed him off. The rest of that eyewitness account is mostly opinion. And to add insult to injury, the flight attendant was suspended.

All over a lady playing obvious victim in order to get a lot of lawsuit money after what happened on United Airlines. I'm not saying the UA disaster was right, it was certainly wrong, but this isn't a disaster, this isn't brutality, this is someone playing victim.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/678kbu/why_is_everyone_upset_about_american_airlines_and/dgol3hf/

>Oh yeah Mr Shekelberg, I love the taste of your boot leather, how may I increase your profits my master!
Almost every amerislave (probably all of mixed race extraction) in this thread immediately jumps to the defence of the the corporation and the police who would have done the same to them because they are peons conditioned only to serve their corporate masters in the vain hope they might get the chance to wield the whip one day. At least the niggers get upset about it, you can't get enough of it

tl;dr you cukold will fall for any (((media))) narrative and i posted 3 whole posts from leddit just to prove you fucks will agree with any roastie who wants her 5 minutes of fame

>from reddit
How about you go back and stay there then Jamal

Airplanes are not adult daycares. Everybody needs to sit down and shut the fuck up because the rest of us have places to be.

> ticket cost + a few hundred dollars smartass
Allow me to redpill you.

If you try and buy a last minute flight to replace a flight you were bumped from, the cost can skyrocket up to about $800. I know because I tried to change flights with Delta at the last minute last month. I wound up reading a book at the terminal all night and taking my original flight.

By offering you a $400 voucher, it won't even get you home on a different airline. PLUS, if you checked a bag, you do NOT get that bag back. Once loaded, an airline does not reopen their cargo hold. You can pick it up at your airport of destination. Not there? The airline employees can rummage through it for valuables.

Plus, if you cannot find another flight, you are stranded at the airport. Good luck trying to eat at an airport for less than $50 a plate.

Fuck that. Give me $1000 cash so I can take a taxi into the city, rent a hotel room, have a dinner that didn't come out of a vending machine, and take a flight back the next day.

Shove your fucking vouchers up your ass.

i cant believe you would rather believe the bluepilled media and a woman rather than an eyewitness just because ITS FROM A REDDIT REDDIT LE LE LE

welcome the downfall of the information age

>Good luck trying to eat at an airport for less than $50 a plate.
$15 for some fast fucking food, what the fuck are you spending $50 on?

>$30 for the burger, $15 for the drink, $5 tip ???

t. was LITERALLY in an airport 24 hours ago

Wasn't actually even United, flight was being operated by a subcontracted Airline (e.g. Air Wisconsin) only tie to United was the name on the ticket and the route

Yes, this still makes it the responsibility of United as they are responsible for their sub contractors BUT:

Your contract is spelled out on the back of the ticket, stating specifically they can ask you to leave at any time

If you don't leave, they contact the authorities, in this case Airport Security and THEY remove you from the plane, not United

t. father is an airline pilot 35+ years (no, not for United)

Goes both ways

As a respectable person I would have done what was asked of me and obeyed the law, something at Nigs don't do, IIRC, so what does that make you?

Vouchers that force you to use the same shitty service again. I got bumped off an overbooked domestic Air Canada flight once and they had to mail me a check for $800 and voucher for free domestic flight. Also I never made it on the plane to begin with. The people on the outside should be the ones who are bumped .

> $15 for some fast fucking food, what the fuck are you spending $50 on?
Oh. So I'm volunteering to give up my seat so your multi million dollar aircraft doesn't sit on the taxiway for 2+ hours, and the best your company can do is Burger King?

Fuck.
And.
You.

Following the incident, United Airlines stock lost about $250 million in value. Quarterly earnings are going to take a hit, if not result in layoffs. You're seriously going to quibble over 35 bucks?

This is why the US business is failing. If you inconvenience a paying customer, the least you can do is offer to pay his bed for the night and a sit down meal. Not styrocrap out of a bag.

US Airlines really are crap, especially on domestic flights because they have a monopoly. International is a better. I mean, Delta basically just gives you a sandwhich and peanuts for a 6 hour domestic flight.

European and ME airlines btfo American ones.