Drug culture is black cul-

>drug culture is black cul-

Other urls found in this thread:

addictions.com/explore/drugs-in-music-analyzing-drug-references-in-musical-genres/
linkedin.com/in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I call bullshit.

I guarantee they're counting alcohol as a drug.

Any country song past the 1980's is not real country music

Implying religion isn't a drug

Just think of how many country songs reference beer. This retarded shit is including alcohol as a drug.

Beer and cigs are the same as drank, got it.

This

>country
>fuck my life is so shitty, my woman left me, i've turned to drugs in my desperation

>black rap
>eyy yo i'm popping bottles in da club, smoke weed everyday, slinging dope is all i know

They're probably referencing alcohol as a drug, in which its right.

Country music rarely ever talks about shit like Molly's Perks of Sex

They include alcohol and maybe tobacco. They are just trying to defend niggers and their culture.

I'm always astonished by the protestant whining about godlessness in society when that whiner has no idea what justification by faith alone means, or anything about the theology behind Christianity.

That is what I get for living in the bible belt

implying it isnt and that drugs arent defined to target minorities

Implying drugs are not a religion.

Stop doing crack, Tyrone. Tell your nigger friends to stop doing crack as well. I'm not going to hear you out until you put the pipe down.

>country - songs about doing drugs
>rap - songs about selling drugs

see the difference?

I'd wager this. Context also matters, as in, even if you were to match drug references by word usage or similar, they are still talking about different things. Reference =/= glorify

*tips*

well, I found the study

>addictions.com/explore/drugs-in-music-analyzing-drug-references-in-musical-genres/

the page has no mention of alcohol, and further down claims that Country music mostly referenced (in order) weed, cocaine and meth.

of course, the top artists for drug mentions list is 100% rap, and I'm pretty sure Eminem spends 90% of his time rapping about his problems with addiction to prescription drugs so if we discount him (which you might not want to do) it's 100% black rap, too.

Its bullshit. No three six mafia?

>Crackin open a cold one with the boys after a long day of fightn, fuckn n fartn is equivalent to spending days on end blitzed in some decrepit crack den while your 8 kids are left at home to go feral

Sure thing Tyrone :^)

I wonder if this study knows all the ghetto slang references to drugs.

>White girl = cocane

Drivin' mah big truck in the moonlight with mah gurl and a cold beer
Mah tractor got hit by a deer

that's only the top ten. There's probably lots of groups just outside it. Here's the top artists by drug - presumably this is the list of drugs they accepted references for.

Apparently the methodology of the study was to scrape through the lyrics of every song on Songmeanings.com, then assign genre to songs with references found through some method (Ie; are Rage Against the Machine Rap or are they Rock? Other?) then go through the combined data to find the results. From the infographics on the page, all I can assume is that there are two-hundred times as many country artists as all other genres, and some of them have one or two references to drugs in their songs.

I call

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Alcohol isn't a drug, but nice try.

the meth icon annoys me. they just reused the coke icon without the credit card. they should have drawn a couple crystals instead. would have made it unique and more visually palatable

are you memeing here or just dumb?

alcohol is an agonist at the GABA-A and GABA-B receptors and a weak antagonist at the NMDA receptor.

it is absolutely a drug by even strict definitions of the word.

>A drug isn't a drug

>early one morning while making my rounds
>I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, STUDY FINDS

>Implying atheism isn't a religion

when white people get high we have too much fun, maybe fight with our ol' ladies at worst.

when niggers get high they kill and rob.

Everybody knew country music is filled with alcoholics and heroin and meth addicts, no to mention coke.

White trash is as degenerate as the next nigger, I don't kow why this board is filled with them.

Next you're going to tell me you think sugar is a drug too. Just stop, Jessica, you're embarrassing yourself.

I think an Elements Behavioural Health employee with a BA in Graphic Design from Barnard might know a thing or two more about making an infographic than you, boy.

To be fair country music is dogshit

There's definitely a lot of weed references in recent shitty pop country, but that's because the Jews who write all the songs just take pop lyrics and countrify them.

I believe it. It's been a thing since the days of Johnny Cash and Hank Jr. Pittered out in the 90's, gained traction again in the late 00's. Recently, there's tons of weed references in music like Florida Georgia Line and similar "hick-hop" bands.

Old country/folk is quite nice.

>Which one of you queers going to suck my dick
Dude what?

Country music is the only genre of music more pleb tier than rap

rofl I love how hard the media is trying to make Trump look bad

You can't stump the trump

The guy is a comedian, this is his alter ego, wheeler walker jr

I love when comedians do country music. Rodney Carrington fuckin' kills me.

Lol study by Chris Riotta, just a reporter so in other words its a study on his opinion. Liberal logic at work here. Country is still shit though.

linkedin.com/in/

This.

I'd rather have my white trash country & western than nigger jungle rap beats

I guarantee they're counting caffeine as a drug

Huh, so it's not hip hop culture that makes black criminals, it's blacks.

Infinitely more people make dumb and destructive decisions, ruin their lives and others because of alcohol than weed. Caffeine is a drug btw so you just look dumb by taking the stance you're taking

>hurr durr I wanna get shitfaced wasted on DUDE BEER
>lmao dude I'm totally good to drive bro
>"pot smokers are degenerate"
That's probably you

WENT RIGHT HOME AND I WENT TO BED

I STUCK THAT LOVIN .44 BENEATH MY HEAD

sugar is not a drug. are you really this stupid? come on now.

i think i only half understand the joke here

also who is jessica? is that another meme i've missed out on here

lol bull-fucking shit

Bullshit.

CHUGALUG CHUGALUG, MAKES YOU HOLLER HEIDY HO, BURNS YOUR TUMMY DON'T CHA KNOW!

New "country" fucking blows.

I know plenty of successful alcoholics. I can't name a single successful pothead. Because there's literally no such thing.

That's because nobody understand what black says when they "sing".

I can't think of a single country song that references crack or even weed. But at least half mentions whiskey or beer

you should check out the young social elites of silicon valley and the pacific northwest

>No citations

>jewish dorks who smoked weed once in college
>potheads
No

No it does not. Bullshit.