Finished watching a Paki series called Khuda Aur Mohabbat and it was seriously depressive red pill on theocratic...

Finished watching a Paki series called Khuda Aur Mohabbat and it was seriously depressive red pill on theocratic ideologies.

Basically a Paki dude is agnostic and leads chill life until he meets muslimah and falls for her. In order to impress her he returns to islam. When her father finds out,he doesn't allow him to marry her until he becomes fully devout. He loses respect from his family and his career in order to be more devout to faith.

Meanwhile,she is forced to be even more devout and she undergoes heavy sharia life practice. She gets ill from abuse and eventually dies.The guy finds out it was because of him and falls into severe depression. He goes to US but becomes more religious,in order to make up for suffering. He meets some christian girl and starts going out with her to feel better. He also starts to make her convert to muslimah but then she loses her family and then starts to undergo sharia lifestyle.

He realizes she is also suffering just like the girl that died and in the end leaves her,for her to not have same fate. When he comes back to Pakistan he loses respect from religious community and still can't back to his family and friends and realizes religion destroyed him and gives up on it.

Basically lose everything ,but still happy that you are red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x50mzds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a Paki series
>talking shit about islamists
wat

nice. will use to redpill my indonesian friends who insist "religion of peace, guys."

Sounds like it was talking shit on both extremely religious and extremely irreligious people/communities
Are you going to link the drama so we know wtf you're talking about?

dailymotion.com/video/x50mzds

Bruh what were you on who watches these shows

Just read the (poorly written and with poor grammar) synopsis on Wikipedia. Sounds like a normal paki drama, lolly wood usually glorifies moderate approaches to religion and tolerance which I agree with of course.

I'm guessing you used subtitles, if you really like paki dramas I can tell you the popular ones, but I don't like them personally desu, they cater to middle age women haha

t. Paki

On a side note his comment about middle age women being the target audience is spot on

Yes, you are correct. I am paki. Nano watches all these dramas so I know a bit about them.

It's the first one I watched so not really good in that field. This one was pretty decent,mostly because it was centered on a guy's life,his melancholy and misery not soap opera romance so if the series you recommend are soap opera tier like those turk and mexican ones then I'll pass.

>Croat TV jews so tight they won't spend money on proper drama and instead raid the poo in loo basement basket

Same my mom used to watch them religiously

>pisslam is a crock of dogshit that will ruin your life

I dont think you had to watch Paki Eastenders to come to that realization, lad.

Yeah sorry most of the ones I know of are soap opera tier.

Sounds like a good show.

I don't give a damn about where stuff come from, as long as they have quality. May take a look later.

kek, that's all i took away from this thread

Duck, I wish Sup Forums was more like this, nobody here realizes that Brown people are people too, no refugee wants to be in Europe, or at least most that I know, they just want the 70s middle east back, not to mention my relatives will never return now that they have successful businesses and jobs, even though they want to they don't want to give up what they have currently. Sorry if I sound like an attention whore, I was going to make a thread on this but nobody would care. Fuxk. I can't think right now.

Ill check it.
I'll watch shitskin films/shows.
>Children of God
>Kite Runner
>The Raid
>Zire Tigh

This is the gayest thread I have ever seen.

Are you guys talking about a fucking Indian Lifetime movie?
What are you a bunch of fucking menstruating women damn.

It's easy spotting a fellow panjeet, kek

This sucha typical belgain post

wow, its almost like islam is a satanic cult that feeds on suffering.

Really makes you think