Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

>Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

WAR

WE ARE GOING TO WAR

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1LR?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2016/11/only-3-countries-left-without.html?m=0
nycantifa.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/shut-down-the-pro-nazi-rac-oi-fest-tonight-at-the-black-bear/
fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234
youtube.com/watch?v=OnevZ5P56_M
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Yeonpyeong
youtube.com/watch?v=H8rK7EKS8n4
youtube.com/watch?v=YO1wmMSj4H4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck South Korea.

why does this humble water filter salesmen look like he's taking a shit?

Saddle up boys, we're going to war!

This explains why the Dow has shot up so much today.

All wars are banker's wars

>on wednesday

Calm your tits Sup Forums, still two days away

Best Korea is prepping to test their nuke.
26th is a new moon, perfect for dark night bombing and missile attacks.
Expect it to happen then.
New Korean war soon. RIP in Peace Seoul and the Carl Vinson strike group.

>> 122610047

> Some of you are alright
> Don't go to NK this week

DEATH TO AMERICA

>Ro16 of the ASL is just about to start

FUCK.

Lol yeah. with that 70% on target rate and 25% dud rate. Come at us.

nice try faggot

This time I'm absolutely sure we'll be greeted as liberators.

>Death to everyone else including our only noteworthy ally
This guy is not going to exist much longer

Tomorrow (25th) is the 85th anniversary of the formation of the Party. you would expect Norks to celebrate by letting off some big ol' "fireworks".

Hence, the meeting, a visible and public pre-warning.

who the fuck cares. it will be Chinas problem. The refugees from NK will keep them busy for at least 10 years.

>spend your entire life being taught America is the greatest evil known to your country
>Be told America is the reason you have no food, money etc
>GI Joe turns up in your country armed to the teeth
yep should go down without a hitch

This
The Americans are about to get slaughtered if they go in
All a part of the plan :^)

Grass rations will be cut IMO

Don't fuck up America.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

You're an idiot. North Koreans live a pretty comfy life who love their nation. Only reason there is starvation is because of sanctions imposed by the west. This war is obviously the Jews getting there hands on another bank. Sup Forums should be better than this and see the obvious Jew tricks.

Of course it is a fucking leaf that is living in bizarro la la land.

Get the fuck out of here you retarded Israel loving nu pol faggot.

You and your family can go fight on the front lines. Plebeian moron.

your going alone in to war.

we're already at war with North Korea

>inb4 America lose the war

lmao

Millions of South Koreans will die because America wants to be world police again

I thought Trump mentioned he didnt want to be world police anymore? not even 3 months ago

Can you elaborate. How am i living in a bizzaro world?

>jew tricks
like uh...communism and cults of personality?

I wonder if Un is sweating bullets?

It's clear that he just thought this year's DPRK Annual Springtime Shit Show was just going to be same ol' same ol' with Deep Concern(tm) and nothing else. Hell, a few years ago he even got a free pass to torpedo a ROK ship with absolutely no consequences to the regime at all.

He clearly did NOT know who he was fucking with.

>source

This man flat out lied and made us believe he was against this shit. US has never been more of a Jew controlled bot than now.

A

defending South Korea from North Korea isn't world policing, they're our allies

>nk making direct threats to USA and allies
>word police

>North Korean leader
>Scared of America

You MUST be fucking joking now right? Norks have been raised by 60 years of hate against the west, especially against the USA. You ACTUALLY THINK they are afraid of you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

American Marines would get rekt the first day they land on NK, not even a question about it

I thought every poltard knew about the rothchilds banks.

humansarefree.com/2016/11/only-3-countries-left-without.html?m=0

you can go fight faggot, I don't give a fuck about the rest of the world's problems

Good luck japs, how can I live without my weeaboo shit

Nice argument you fucking loser. Fuck off back to rebbit where you can praise your Jew puppet leader with other sheep like you.

nycantifa.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/shut-down-the-pro-nazi-rac-oi-fest-tonight-at-the-black-bear/

>poltard
Projecting much? Also, your shitty click bait source won't stop throwing adds in the way so I'm not bothering with it.

>direct threads
>dont even have nukes

Yeah sure is threatening

OH NOOOOO
OH NOOOOOO
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

>ctrl+f no war face

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

FUCKING

>mfw trump's introducing Ivanka's new line of shoes

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234

Here's a better one then you willfully ignorant fool.

They're due for liberation anyways.

>hurr durr yeah goys lets win it for the Rothschilds!

Are you capable of posting a reputable source or are you going to link me to David Wolfe next?

Can you send only niggers to fight the war? Would it be racist?

I'd like to see North Korea lose but you actually think its going down like that?

You genuinely believe China won't get involved? Or Russia even? You are not aware of the South Koreans that have to die JUST because America is done with North Korea(for whatever reason? They have been threatening the world for many years without actually doing anything)

I'm going to kidnap Kim Jong Un and OP and ass rape both until they are dead. Problem solved.

Nearly all problems can be solved via ass rape.

TRUMP APRIL 24 NIGGAHS IT'S HERE

when you realize we are starship troopers now.
the bugs are North Korea
the brain bug is fat kim
trump is sky marshall

will this be a another klendathu (1950-53)

youtube.com/watch?v=OnevZ5P56_M

I think the plan is probably just bombing the shit out of the place and then sending in Worst Korean conscripts who will do the killing and dying on the ground.

>The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:
>Cuba
>North Korea
>Iran

Who's next Sup Forums?

Given that the US is the last foreign power they had a war with and there were Americans on their soil and they're taught to hate them because of that, then yes of course dipshit, they are terrified of Americans.

its strange because jones accused hillary of trying to start a war

FUCKING

good luck kim

I'm actually a white piggu but thanks anyway

At least he's doing it the right way by asking for congressional approval. RIP in peace Best Korea.

Doesn't understand sarcasm. Confirmed autism.

ACTIVE

You're a complete fucking dipshit, NK hasn't "done nothing". Log off life.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Yeonpyeong

>The shelling of Yeonpyeong was an exchange of artillery between the North and South Korean military on Yeonpyeong Island on 23 November 2010.[2] After a South Korean artillery practice on the island, North Korea fired about 170 shells at Yeonpyeong. The shelling damaged the island greatly. It killed four South Koreans and hurt 19.

SKYKANG SKYKANG SKYKANG SKYKANG SKYKANG

DO NOT ANSWER

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

That's because you are retarded.

Within the next 2-4 years the Norks will have a missile capable of reaching the continental US.

UNLESS something is done about this NOW.

wtf kinda source is that?

FOR ISRAE.......
FOR AMERICA!!!!!

Your horribly unlucky digits automatically makes you undeniably wrong.

SK would shit on NK
youtube.com/watch?v=H8rK7EKS8n4

youtube.com/watch?v=YO1wmMSj4H4

The point im trying to make is that NK is one of the last few countries without a rothchilds bank. Im not a big fan of communism at all but I truly believe NK is doing the best they can to survive even with all the sanctions imposed on them. Nk is also nationalistic as fuck, thats not good when globalisy are trying to take over every country. Open your eyes man.

digits confirm happening

>dont go to pyongyang this week
fixd

he is right tho. even if north korea is a shitty monarchy.

Right, Defending your allies while you instigate a war what is known to provoke a war and retaliation against your ally. How fuckin smart is it? Pathetic.

oh my

>instigate a war
>Starving education
You're a fucking moron you know that?
Lets see, the Korean war never ended, you should now be able to tell me who was the aggressor in said war.

America is not going to be the one that invades

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>North Koreans live a pretty comfy life who love their nation
Torture camps (which also affect your descendants) and everything?

What the fuck does this mean? Does this usually happen before you declare war on countries?

VICTORY SCREEEEEECH
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C O N F I R M E D
H
E
C
K
E
M

Sorta. Everyone seems to be forgetting that we've never ended the war with North Korea since 1953. It's just been a long ~64yr ceasefire.

Trump wouldn't call those members of his cabinet (usually military oriented...) and all 100 members of the Senate to the White House just to discuss "sanctions". I could be mistaken, but if it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck

What is this?

>believing the mainstream Jew media.

oy vey! never forget the north korean torture death camps where 6 million died!

Never ended on paper. Some of you people are truly short sighted. All technology and everything that brought the US to power has been imported. But hey, go ahead you guys do anyway whatever the fuck you wanna do in the world. This won't make any exception. Enjoy another war.

If Im being honest North Korea is the one war I would actually be willing to fight in. We could actually accomplish something positive as opposed to all the fuckups in the middle east.

Ah, clearly we should wait until the craziest regime on the planet fine tunes their nuclear weapons and perfect ICBMs. That will make the inevitable clash with them so much easier..Do you think South Korea doesn't have a say in this? This is about THEIR safety.

This hasn't provoked some 180° policy shift by the NORKs. It's not like Kim Jong was some chill dude until Trump got elected

Just nuke the fuckers

I need one lousy pic of the torture camps.

And meeting Kim doesn't count, it's shitty but not lethal.