Liberal calls me homophobic

>liberal calls me homophobic

"How can I be homophobic when I'm into traps?"

Is this a good argument when someone calls you homophobic or anti-lgbt?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QF25Q
pururin.us/gallery/31203/josoko-hatten-kei.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like traps? Get zapped.

>Still thinking it's "Heterosexual or Homosexual" and not thinking it as a range.

Liking traps is only slighter gayer than classic Heterosexuality, but not as gay as classic homosexuality.

....Also, sauce?

Traps are not gay

>"How can I be homophobic when I'm into traps?"

you should tell them your a faggot.

You're fucking a dude though

tell them that all faggots and all faggot lovers need to be rounded up and shot

no go kill yourself you disgusting gay bitch

Yes
Traps are nowhere on the spectrum of straight. I like traps too, and I admit it's pretty gay. I just keep it to myself unless I meet an actual trap

wtf neck yourself

>not posting the whole comic

Using the Kinsley Scale, 0-6, liking traps is a 1.

Hitler was into traps. This is a fact.

Liking traps is not gay.
Fucking traps is gay.

Josoko Hatten Kei

Important lesson with David Hume,

If I remove the dick, its no longer a trap if I put the dick back on its a trap.

Its about the dick user, and you're pretty fucking gay m8.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/QF25Q

They gay. And I am convinced there are 0 passing in real life. They can only fool people in lesser media like video or even better still shots.

How can you be homophobic when you're a degenerate faggot though?

pururin.us/gallery/31203/josoko-hatten-kei.html
Just reverseimagesearch it you faggot.

I think the term "traps" is problematic now if I'm not mistaken.

You know, this is a question i ask myself often. If I had the chance to fuck a trap, would I? I guess it would depend how cute he is. Even someone like baily jay, has those broad shoulders and big dick. I wouldn't fuck him desu. A good trap would have to be under 5'4, less than 130 pounds , and probably Asian.

just tell them you're gay. are they going to test you? they'll just feel like an asshole because they got mad at a queer

The them it's not gay people you fear, it's the collapse of western culture and civilization.
And traps are dengerate, you have a choice not to be into traps, I assume you think you're straight. If you are able to get arousal from females, there's no reason for you to fuck a dude. You're worse than a faggot, because you choose to be a degenerate.

>pururin
Wait, is it still up? I thought this site went down.

Traps are not gay, so liberals can still technically call you homophobic even if you pull the trap card.

Fucking traps is gay as fuck, but, due to mental illness, many liberals think it's not gay or some shit, so I dunno.

Fucking a man is gay, brah.

>Fucking traps is gay as fuck
Penises with feminine qualities are technically not gay.

>another man

Correction

Look, if u don't touch the dick, it's not gay, because you don't enjoy the dick. You enjoy the right butthole and wild sloppy mouth, ok???

Also, if much rather fuck a trap with a dick, than a fucking tranny with a fake vagina. That's fucking gross. They are mentally insane.

Traps are basically just rollplaying, and they accept that. Not like disgusting trannies who bitch and wine all the time.

Enjoy your mental illness.

COCKS R GAY, TRAPS NEVER LOOK FEMININE WITHOUT TAKING HORMONES

>a fucking leaf

There's a huge difference between a feminine penis and a masculine penis, just like there's a huge difference between a feminine vagina and a masculine vagina.

Fucking a masculine vagina is gayer than sucking a feminine penis.

After you jizz in his ass and pulled out, you would lie there on the bed and come to the realization that you just fucked a dude. You would stop thinking with your dick, and start thinking with your head. You would get depressed and hate yourself for giving into temptation and being a huge degenerate.
Take that feeling you get right after you fap to some fucked up shit, and crank it up to 11.

Traps are less insane then fun on mutilation cases but just as gay.

I've no idea. I took the first link I got suggested by Google. I mostly use nhentai and E-Hentai.

We all know 3d traps is gay, but is 2d traps gay?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sucking any penis as a man is gay as fuck

If a person with a y chromosome fucks another person with a y chromosome, then that, by definition, is a homosexual act.

I'm done here. There is nothing more to say.

No, what makes it gay is the ballsack size. A penis with a very small ballsack is a feminine penis and therefore is not gay, since the balls produce testosterone, which makes you masculine.

Yes