Men vs Women

If there is no difference in the intellectual ability of men and women, then why do professional chess players get segregated by sex? Anyone?

Why are you asking us? No one here believes that.

>bumping the slide threads
Shiggy

Both players become increasingly dumber while the match goes on.

It's simple biology, stop trying to get identity politics into chess or you'll ruin the game .

They do men and women have different bathrooms? Why do they not compete against each other in the Olympics? All good questions.

Identity politics is now part of western civilization and you can't stop it. Sup Forums itself embraces identity politics despite circlejerking about how they don't.

Technically there is no divide, plenty of frmale chess champions participate in the men's league. Its self segregation really, though i totally understand, "No babe she's just a really good chess player" will never fly.

Kek

If Jews are not the master race, why do they win every chess tournament?

>EXCEPT FOR THIS FILTHY GOY, FUCK HIM

Its because in the past men and our patriarchal society had discouraged girls from learning/playing chess. If girls played chess as much as boys and had an equal opportunity to excel in chess you would see a more equal representation. Unfortunately these barriers have been in place for decades or even centuries so the reversal is a slow process and that is why women are still catching up despite the progress our society is starting to make on gender equality.
Not true btw, but thats how lefties and sjws will argue this topic. In reality women's brain size of squirrel's.

here ya go schizoaffective nutjob

>tfw I don't have enough days left to max her link
Feels bad :(

That is from an autopsy of a pregnant woman who died in a car accident. Why do christcucks have to lie to force their viewpoint?

Why did Bobby Fischer deny being a Jew though. The man looks like the archetypal kike.

DELET DIS

checkmate

if theres no difference at all between man and women, why do women claim that men dominate the world? why did they lose?

thats Noelle Easton by the way

Me on the left

3rd wave feminism is a movement based around Equity for women, not equality.

Judit Polgar