Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

IT'S HAPPENING!
Why can't Trump address the Senate instead of have them come to him? He will say something privately.

PREPARE FOR WAR
>PREPARE FOR WAR
PREPARE FOR WAR
>PREPARE FOR WAR
PREPARE FOR WAR
>PREPARE FOR WAR
PREPARE FOR WAR
>PREPARE FOR WAR

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys
twitter.com/erogravity/status/856570793517400066
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=0eTQAHHE8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=QSbPqin3L6E
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys, doesn't this only happen when we are getting ready for a request for a declaration of war?

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL LEAD IS FLYING ACROSS THE KOREAN BORDERS YOU STUPID GULLIBLE KEK FUCKS

do we know if its true ?

Possibly for Operation Gotham Shield?

>Why can't Trump address the Senate

Because he's a dipshit that doesn't know how government works.

>ya'll come on down to my office, we'll put out some cake and talk Koreas

If 66, happening today.

Or maybe he doesn't want CSPAN to show the world that the US is preparing for war!

Yes. By a president that understands and respects the democratic process in our country. It would still need to be approved by those chosen to represent the American people.

How do you feel about our leaders making decisions with our best interest in mind user?

Its just more sanctions. Trump told UN security council to prepare for futher sanctions.

TRUMP APRIL 26TH

Fucking this! Why can't I find a goddamn thread about this? they are shilding the fucking centre of NY and NJ, like, they are fucking waiting a nuke in several days

Wake up people

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE

>PREPARE FOR WAR

Did it ever end?

>Why can't Trump address the Senate instead of have them come to him?
Or maybe he's watching a really good documentary about Rome/Hitler/Der Erwige Jude and he's so comfy that he doesn't want to leave the house

Trump April 26
Trump April 26
Trump April 26
Trump April 26

youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys

good. all part of the 843-D underwater chess.

once we get rid of best korea china will be forced to buy all of our coal. our debnts will be gone in a year!

WHY THESE DIGITS

So... it's happening... huh. Like... really happening for once... huh...

Last time I checked we"ve been at war with Best Korea since 1950. There's been a cease fire since 1953. Not sure he'd even need permission from Congress to resume hostilities.

where in nj are they supposed to hit? nj user here, might chill at that blast zone for that sweet instant release

If I get a 3, ww3 begins on April 26.

Please Kek, spare us.

April 26.

Are we gonna die?

Just remember, there is physically only one country between Finngolia and the 8 Million man horde of DPRK's military.

We're going to war For U.

>It's 2:30 PYT
>Tests are usually at 8:30
>6 hours left

>there will be a formal US declaration of war withing my lifetime

C-cool

nothing will happen look my post wont even end in 77.

If the happening happens I would like to crew an Abrams or a Bradley please Kek. Infantry is fine too.

Soon the star will gorge itself on clay.

Rolling for world peace for all. We are the world people.

...guys, I think this might actually be it.

The entire fucking Senate? Why would he need to do this, exactly? Is it all for show?

Yeah I was gonna say;

Aren't we already at war with them? I don't think we need congressional approval?

US has always been at war with North Korea, we've simply been at cease-fire for the past ~60 years

It would last at most two days stop hyping up nothing.

WW3 to Second American Revolution, plox!

nuke the gooks third war now

Trying for Israel getting nuked

Well, social media blackout happening in Cali, NY and some other places in the US at the moment. probably part of the """"drill"""" by ((((them))))

I urge all people to do whatever it is you may regret not doing, and do it today.
There will be no more time for this very soon.

What's in store for humanity is crafted by that which is inhuman.

Source?

twitter.com/erogravity/status/856570793517400066

>Because he's a dipshit that doesn't know how government works.
This made me lol.
Moments like this totally justify supporting him, even if just "for the lulz".

Yeah, that video from a guy who is totally not crazy is the proof I needed to accept that war is comin.

>american hostages
>possible war with the DPRK

WE /CRYSIS/ NOW

reminder

>I urge all people to do whatever it is you may regret not doing, and do it today.
>There will be no more time for this very soon.
if what you say is true, then its too late for me to get /fit/ or join the military

>erogravity
Boy, was I disappointed.

i better save weed so i can smoke and watch the world dying until someone bomb brazil. better yet if they forget we exist because we are a shithole.

>THEY'RE JUST MEETING BECAUSE OF THE LOOMING GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, YOU FAGGOTS.

It's not war or anything, just trying to get a budget that will work for everyone.

trump is a kike puppet just like le pen

It was the same case for Iraq since we technically had permission to invade since the 90s but Clinton never acted on it but Bush wanted a new declaration of war so that Congress would be on record as supporting the war

Trump may be doing the same thing

No I think it's still a cease fire.

/ptg/ i'm from the future roughly 250 years

the 2nd Korean War begins in 10 hours your time, we're not exactly sure in our timeline who it was that started the war, but North Korea was completely destroyed and overrun by China and South Korea in 1 hour, but one of their missiles got past the air defense field and hit a city, about 6,000,000 killed according to the historypads

The successful war won President Johnson a 2nd term though so don't worry about it too much all will be okay.

How do I know this? We have advanced apple computers in my timeline. I even know my post ends in a 5.

Of course if it doesn't it's because the timeline divergence was too much.

What if China will only participate with a diplomatic treaty approved by the Senate and they need an informal "YES" from the Senate members?

This actually makes me feel better.

I forgot about the billion other things that need to get done this week

After a 60 year stalemate, it is best to just ask Congress again.

this.

the government is shutting down soon lol

you and i both know the left are digging in their heels and probably want a shutdown to make Trump and the GOP look terrible

kek gunna will it

Reuters said it was a specifically a 'North Korea briefing'

goys.
just google "us senate" and go to the news tab.
have fun watching al the MSM confirming its a briefing about NK.

that's spooky

those guns looked like they were purchased at a dollar store

>Meeting over budget

>The meeting is with the sec def Matthis, Sec State Tillerson, Director of National intelligence, Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff

Yeah okay, you dumb fuck. This isn't even a meeting with trump. This is a meeting with all our top military and state men under him

This is incorrect, Korea was a 'police action', and the ceasefire was negotiated by the UN. A break in the ceasefire by the US would cause us to be belligerents with China and Russia all over again, I believe, while us declaring an entirely separate war wouldn't break the ceasefire.

This is just them getting around accidentally declaring war on China and Russia at the same time by outright declaring a separate war against North Korea specifically, assuming they really are being briefed about the possibility of war.

>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

8992 is getting real active boys, it's happening.

Digits for crusades 2 electric boogaloo

Any /k/ here? What's the quick rundown on that weapon?

What a nice coincidence is that the TV Sitcom "Gotham" is back tonight on prime time Television isn't it?

Hi, my Name is Derrick "Dizzy" Hudson (@DHudsonPrather3) and I am here today to ilustrate y'all to understand what will happen this week, and why you should be worried, although, you should not fear if you belive in jesus.

Let's begin, so, first off I was last day with my nigga Tommy, and this motherfucker and I was talking about how much the government has been giving us shit lately.

Economy, politics, Trump, NK, NBA... Like, yeah, shit's been not cash at all, my wellfare has even gon' down lately because of all this reasons to be honest, however y'all need to be safe and calmed 'cuz this might not be the end, but if it is I although I really don't care, it's gon be mad shit nigga.

I live in Arkansas so I'm clean from nuclear shit, like, if it happens I am not dying nigga, like I don't care if all that white people die in NY or NJ but naah nigga I'm safe which is all that matters.

However to all my brothers and sisters down in the projects, in the bronx and so, damn, I'll be damn giving some good vibes senpai.

All in all, I hope I managed to give you a cultural inside about what's gon' down in this shit you know? Like, shit it's all Trump's fault, if more black people like us were on charge we could make this country great, like, imagine, black only cities, shit be so cash without all those racists in our way.

I belive in black nature, we aggressive and super smart, and there's no doubt that jesus will protect me and maybe the rest.

Peace senpai, like, peace.

>The guy in the photo is me just so you can see I am not a neckbeard and I am fit and shit, I can lift almost 200lbs in bench pressin' nigga.

#ThanksObama #Kanye2020 #WeRunThisCity

youtube.com/watch?v=0eTQAHHE8j4

Finally. Caliniggers about to get BTFO

As far as I can tell it looks like a semi-auto rifle with maybe like a grenade launcher? that mag in the back looks pretty big and that barrel over the rifle barrel (inside the handguard) looks to be a bigger bore than a conventional rifle barrel

I OVERREACT FOR NO REASON
>I OVERREACT FOR NO REASON

It's an indigenous AK-74 with a cover over it and a bolt-action grenade launcher running along the top, with some kind of optic.

It's also clearly based on the OICW (hence filename) which coincidentally has inspired South Korean and Chinese knockoffs.

trumpo wants to nuke NK + China + Russia at the same time

COPU?

youtube.com/watch?v=QSbPqin3L6E

dahboo is not the most craziest one, he picks up news and just spreads them, some of them turn out to be true. Hm..

SADDLE UP BOYS

COMBAT RIBBONS FOR EVERYONE

>REV UP THE THEME MUSIC BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

I was thinking shotgun maybe? Didn't you usans 'speriment with a similar concept at one time?

Donald "I'm going to end these stupid Wars" Trump really keeping those campaign promises, am I right?

How fucking out of touch and stupid are the remaining Trump supporters? Easily manipulated simpletons.

Of course it's war. They're not sending 3 aircraft carriers and dozens of ships to give a "warning".

that about sums it all up

and check'd

We memed so hard it became our truth.
We must follow the truth. Therefore, TRUMP

Finally, it's fucking time

What's the point of going to war wiki North Korea? First millions of people in South Korea and Japan would die as a result. Then we would go deal with a pissed off China. Then we would have to spend decades in NK unbrainwashing the civilian refugees. I just don't see a point of attacking them.

That's usually what it means.

absolutely happening

>There's crazier people out there, that means that he's right

What did he mean by this.

Nukes now

Trump has probably been told that North Korea is about to test the nuke underground as "usual" and he wants to notify senate that he will react to that in the most brutal way.

see

GAS THE KOREANS!

TIME TO DIE BOYS
rust in pieces mofos

Looks really weird. I dont really understand the bullpup style magazine along with the regular banana magazine. Also looks like it has some sort of starlight/NV integrated scope. Wouldn't put it past the NORK gooks to have fake plastic weapons for propaganda marches.