Rev up thoses Twitter accounts...

Rev up thoses Twitter accounts, keep in mind that the frenchs are not receptive to racism since nationalism here has no racial basis. So choose carefully your words.

We need more of those in French

Keep it creative

No fala la fencheu

What if I don't understand French?

Bump for madam LE PEN

>what is google translate

also what are you a retard? I thought danes spoke every language ever

I picked German instead of French. Seemed a little less gay at the time...

boii learn it like the rest of us

Nein.

>jaja, apoyar a un candidato? solo para arriesgarme de encontrarme con gente que no esta de acuerdo conmigo? solamente dire que todo el mundo es idiota y jodido, de esta forma todo el mundo sabra que soy inteligente y que estoy por encima de todo esto

memes de superioridad

seguro tomaste clases de aleman

quality edit françois
too bad it doesn't apply to your country

french are not receptive to racism.

Give me a goddamned break. I lived in france for 4.5 years and I thought they were much more racist than americans, albeit privately not publicly.

and im from texas lol

perhaps some kind hearted frog whisperer will translate
which one do you want translated

Just one or two, to better understand what's going on.
This is all very confusing.

pretty much just smuggies translated into french

>Wow friend, relax! If we dont tolerate massive muslim immigration, those who are already here will become members of ISIS because of our intolerance. That's why we need more economic migrants and refugees. Checkmate!

>I am a leftist intellectual and very tolerant of other cultures [& viewpoints] but your opinion on French politics is different than mine so I'm deleting you

>Haha supporting a candidate? And risk people disagreeing with me? I'm just going to say that everyone's an idiot and we're all fucked, that way everyone is aware how intelligent and above it all I am

etc etc

topkek