Flat Earth BTFO

Brainwashed Flat Earth morons will deny this.
>prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zNAo6oGH0XY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a 3D monitor so the image I am seeing is 2D and therefore flat

how does the sun come up and go down?

Tabarnak, how retarded is this?

Damn. Check and mate, holy fuck.

>fushigiboshi no futagohime

Is someone making anime real?

The law of perspective dude. If you look at the horizon, you will see the horizon, regardless of altitude.

>using a 3d model of a flat earth on a 2d plane
wewww

Hitler believed this is how the world worked.Same reason why he lost the war.

I don't understand
is the sun in the center of the hollow earth?

Nice shot! But there is no reason to use fisheye correction distiortion WHEN THERE WAS NO FISHEYE TO BEGIN WITH. Pic related. Flat-earth eternally BTFO

duh.

but then the sun would always be straight above you

actually the best argument is.

why is the earth flat when the rest of the planets are round?

here is a more concise version, since flat earthers are working with retarded brains.

see :

FUCK I FORGOT THE IMAGE.

A MORE CONCISE VERSION BECAUSE FLAT EARTHERS CANT THINK GOOD.

The Sun revolves around a black core. Also, light bends to give the impression you are on the outside of a sphere, rather than the inside.

Well the way it works in the anime is the Sun is maintained buy the Sunny Kingdom and it focuses it's energy like a flashlight, not in all directions. The other kingdoms all rely on the Sunny Kingdom's energy for life and look up to them. Powers the whole fushigi hoshi.

whoa...
Looks like I'm a reverse hollow earther now

Yep, that's why it looked like jesus was walking on water too, not because it was frozen like the bible says.

Are flat Earthers even a real thing? I mean I've never met anyone stupid enough to think the Earth is flat in real life and I've met some dumb fucking faggots.

Surely flat earth is just an internet meme or makes up like 0.0001% of the population (not including countries that have no education systems of course)

Eddie Bravo seems to believe it sincerely. I assume about .1% of them are true believers, the rest are trolls. I really love telling them to castrate themselves though.

>0.0001%
I admire your optimism.
youtu.be/zNAo6oGH0XY

It just makes sense.

You underestimate the stupidity of people

>Brainwashed Flat Earth morons will deny this.
Yes, i do deny this.

I really hope it's not more than 5%. I can stay positive about humanity if I believe it is less than 1%.

It appears that you didn't understand what was going on. We don't know what space or the universe looks like. We have no idea what is outside the snow globe.