He still hasn't read The Bhagvad Gita

>he still hasn't read The Bhagvad Gita
What's your excuse to not read the most redpilled scripture ever to be bestowed upon us, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac
indiaopines.com/is-hinduism-responsible-for-hitler-himmler-war-crimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, give me a quick rundown.

We'll basically it's a tutorial to teach the reader how to progress from nappies, to potty, to the toilet.

yeah poo i totally want to read your book of faggotry

give us a quick rundown so that we don't have to read it, Pajeet

i thought it was just

"OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

new age hippy cult shit

I don't read books while I poop.

I read the one by the Hare Krishna faggots that has more commentary than the Scofield Reference Bible. It really made me contemplate the transcendental element of the ancient Indo European tradition of defecating in the streets.

Well i'm not a Hindu so why would it matter since i can't practice Hinduism then.

Zen is the only way.

>What's your excuse to not read the most redpilled scripture ever to be bestowed upon us, Sup Forums?

I thought it was "Everyone Poops"

youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

I did read the ramayana and you're fucking drunk poo poo, what the fuck is that whole story

Why not watch Rick and Morty if you are into edgy nihilism? Seems more accessible.

>War between two factions
>Krishna takes sides
>As Arjuna questions whether he wants to kill his cousin, Krishna says
>Kill them or don't, their souls are already mine

Zen is literally the opposite of edgy nihilism since its monistic at the core my dude

wow 2deep

What's your excuse to not poo in loo?

I guess it depends on who you ask., Thats the trouble with a moral relativist positions.

Very zen of you.

Read the damn book,don't talk shit if you can't even read a simple sacred text, there's a lot of better Indian sacred texts also.

You can't be a true Aryan until you've read the Rigveda in sanskrit.

>What's your excuse
I poo in loo

Way ahead of you, buddy.
Bought this book last year. Only read 2 pages of it, and put it away. Might give it another shot...

>give a book recco
>poo in loo
Must be lunchtime in US High schools I guess.

I read the translation by Annie besant.Twas bretty good and concise.

Great book. Like Dragonball meets Game of Thrones.

>put it away.

Good for you, since this is an ICKSON commentary. Get a a regular Bhagavad Gita.

Predictions in the Gita

Vedic scriptures detailing the ancient battle between the ancient Jew and Aryan. Nothing to do with modern Hinduism.

POO

that book sucks compared to the King James Bible. I've read both.

Wrong.Bhagvad Gita is just a small part of mahabharata when lord Kristen gives a discourse to arjuna when arjuna questions his morality and cause of war and stuff.

Blue boy doesn't want to fight against his whole family, so god intervene and inspire him to fuck with everyone and impose sacred order upon the realm.

Lord krishna***

>things will suck in vague, incoherent ways that could apply to any time and place

the bhagvad gita is super duper redpilled

I read on Sup Forums a few days back that Oppenheimer learned sanskrit in a short span just to read the gita.

Do you want me tell you how I know you are a pajeet or will you admit it yourself?

The way he spelled Bhagvad? Lol

can something be more bluepilled than reading other peoples opinions and stories?

jokes on you i did read it

im a beaner

>pajeets
>wisdom

Select one and only one.

Hinduism is interesting, but i've been reading a little about sikhism and it reminds me about the cosmic-ashtareske new age thing we have here in the americas. Fun read

The Daodejing shits on the Bhagvad Gita.

I've had this and the Mahabarata (sp?) sitting on my book shelf for years and have only browsed. Thanks for reminding me I have a copy.

Please, enjoy these flowers.

A lengthy read that basically teaches to just live for your personal dharma: which is like...your purpose or destiny? It's a self contradicting (by design I think) series of books that teaches compliance to ones preordained cosmic function.
It sounds cool and inspiring but instead it has traditionally been used to enforce the caste system by teaching low born dregs to accept their fate quietly.

Nice flowers

Favorite adhaya?

No offence to all you peoples backwards religions and scriptures, but I can't stand the verbal diarrhoea that used to pass as wisdom.

Himmler supposedly read it.

bro. the book is a story about Aryan morality and non-Aryan morality. the entire story tells the story of Aryans trying to live with everyone else. it tells the tale of how Aryans invented civilization and gave it as a free gift to other peoples they met. but, of course, those shitskins used the gifts of the Aryan against him and tried to conquer the Aryan people. Every fucking time. Just like right now in India. Aryans brought Vedism to India and the abos there mixed with their native flavor of Paganism thus producing Hinduism. And now, Hindus everywhere have the disrespect to actually claim ancient Aryans invaded their lands. Not civilized their lands and taught their ancient abo ancestors how to work and build, but conquer the land and enslave them. Theyre garbage.

POO IN LOO

t. Aglo scientists

It's good literature, pleb.

indiaopines.com/is-hinduism-responsible-for-hitler-himmler-war-crimes/
kek

>doesnt refute a single claim
stay defeated. now dont you ever forget it was my ancestors who gave you everything -- the religion, the land, the culture. Everything.

Now I'll leave you to your loo.

>As many torrents of the rivers rush toward the ocean, similarly, those warriors of the mortal world are entering Your blazing mouths. (11.28)

>As moths rush with great speed into the blazing flame for destruction, similarly all these people are rapidly rushing into Your mouths for destruction. (11.29)

>You are licking up all the worlds with Your flaming mouths, swallowing them from all sides. Your powerful radiance is burning the entire universe, and filling it with splendor, O Krishna. (11.30)

>Tell me who are You in such a fierce form? My salutations to You, O best of gods, be merciful! I wish to understand You, the primal Being, because I do not know Your mission. (11.31)

>The Supreme Lord said: I am death, the mighty destroyer of the world, out to destroy. Even without your participation all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist. (11.32)

>Therefore, you get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies and enjoy a prosperous kingdom. All these (warriors) have already been destroyed by Me. You are only an instrument, O Arjuna. (11.33)

The book is incredible.

>mfw Krishna identified the fact that matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration thousands of years ago
>mfw Krishna identified the fact that consciousness is the manipulator of energy and we are willingly subjecting ourselves to the suffering of the physical plane due to our attachments and artificial desires

ultimate redpill boys get the fuck in here.

You first need to make a historically sound argument, secondly I am more related to the indo European Aryan than you would be, but a good LAPR altogether

You should've been the one teaching it to india desu

were did you come up with this?

source?

Hahahahaha

Go back to plebbit faggot or sop fooling yourself with egalitarianism bullshit & accept that a society without hierarchy is bound to perish.

Preach.

poo in loo is a great meme but only applies to Indians in the last 2-3000 years. India before that was the land where Aryan spiritual teachers bestowed their knowledge.

does pic related look like a poo in loo to you? Yukteswar is borderline Jesus tier of spiritual intelligence.

ARYANS WERE BROWN TO BEGIN WITH FAGGOT.

Please don't compare polytheist Aryans to some mythical kike.

They probably looked like Afghans do now. Believe what you want though, poonigger

>tfw learning hermetic magic whenever I have to poop
Slowly climbing towards arcane supremacy, 10 minutes a day, everyday.

>that 15th prediction

>when u realize india was the first civilization to get blacked successfully

Unironically this.
>whites will wake up eventually
Just gotta look at India to see that doesn't happen

Lol nah it wasn't, they were just patrician as fuck.

>tfw prediction 9 and 10 are literally the opposite of coming true

Plenty of Afghan students where I live in Delhi. They literally have the same skin tone as me. In any case, they're now mufslimes.

>Be Hwhite
>Describe dark skinned gods

There were no whites in the subcontinent to begin with. I overestimated pol 's IQ.

POO

Wait until medicare in the USA/social security in EU implodes and deregulation of transnational food corporations occurs.
Everyone will die of cancer at 50.

I was under the impression that Indo-Aryans came from the west and mostly settled in the north, and that is why northern Indians are typically lighter skinned than their southern counterparts. Is that correct?

>taking a metaphorical statement literally
>poo reading comprehension

because monarchs are always smart

Yes that's mostly correct

Zen is Japanese version of Bhuddism, copied from Chinese Chan Bhuddism, copied from Bhodidharma who brought the Way to China from India. That's like posting a picture of Beethoven and saying "I love Nirvana!"

I agree.

And that's why POOS will always be the lowest of the lowest. Accept your fate, literal shitskin.

Oh India, land of Pajeets
Let me sing your feats
A nation so strained
They do it on the streets
Cus' no one was potty-trained

Oh India, your people are so sour
"By 2020 a Superpower"
All Indians love to woo
While you build towers
With your people's poo

Oh India,
I don't want my end to be shoddy
To tell the truth is my goal
If the Earth is a body
You are the asshole

Bretty good. Who makes these?

MY ASS HAS SEEN THE GLORY OF A POOIN' IN THE LOO
I WASHED MY HANDS WITH SINK AND SOAP AND RUNNING WATER TOO
BUT IN THE LAND OF INDIA THERE AINT NO FUCKIN LOO
THE SMELL JUST MARCHES ON

Why do so many Indians browse Sup Forums? What's the appeal for you guys? How come there are never threads discussing Indian politics?

Which English translation should i read? My Hindi is pretty shit.

all the pun intended.

>mfw when I realize Star Trek is the future where Jews win and Warhammer is the future where Aryans win

Well there's a billion of them. Some of them are bound to be here

Annie besant

Improvisation

I have 2 translations of it. It would be 3 translations if the ISKON ("Hare Krishna!" cult) version wasn't 3 times as large as it needs to be with all the unnecessary footnotes asking the reader to join their wretched brain-zombie cult. They even go so far as to call Vishnu & Siva demons, and refer to all non ISKON people as demons too (while trying to sponge money off said demons in the street).

This seems to be the standard. It's not the translation I read, but I have his translation of the Upanishads and it's pretty damn good.

Their are like 5 or 6 of us and Indian politics is too complicated for /pol

>dharma-ksetra-kuru-ksetra,avatar Krsna Dwaipayana Vyasadeva assembled in the place of righteousness Kuruksetra

Literally Gibberish

>There were no whites in the subcontinent to begin with
Do you not know about the largest genocide, among Hindus by the muzzies?

Geeta press

Not gonna lie. Vishnu dropping red pills