Russian here

Let me clearify something that majority of you do not fully understand.
Putin is NOT a nationalist. He imports a lot of (literaly millions) of immigrants from our "Mexica" into our country, substituting indeginous population. He is not rightist, because he is against the market and is a convinced governmentist. Indeed, he is a neoliberal, who pumps resources out of our country and then sends the money back (in the form of his closest friend, who holds their capitals on the West)).
You, West, can wash him out just for one day (through blockig SWIFT and total prohibitions on Putin's closest (and richest) friends). But you don't do that, neither in Spain, nor in UK, you want our resources and money. Because you support the robbery of my people, because Putin are doing just what the West's Elite want from him. He is a US state department agent.
You government fooled you to get more money on the weapons.
Here you can ask me any quetions about Russia.

>memes are real
kys

>in the form of his closest friend
friends*

>You government
your*

putin and the west are equally bad, both need to hang

Shut up, you Jewhovah Witness

Haven't you ever thought, why in Russia we have more then 100 billionaires, while having the size of economy comparable to Brazil or Spain?

>because he is against the market and is a convinced governmentist
Circa 2012 Sup Forums is that way, proxyrussian. We like building roads here.

and more interesting is the fact, that a lot of them are Putin's friends.
Consider, why is it so, where is the causational relation.

We annually have more then 10 millions of immigrants, which is almost 8% of total population. And a lot of them can get permanent residence of even citizenship.

Daughter of our minister of international affiars lives in USA (Lavrov). Putin's press secretary - Peskov have a daughter in Paris. I can continue this list almost forever.

Do Russians actually all poop standing up?

ITT: how to trigger a ruski

OP is a Jehowah Witness, don't ask me how do I know

Every third crime in Moscow is committed by illegal migrants.

Well, he supports the Orthodox Church.

Year, our rednecks like it.

I am not. I am apatheist, I don't give a fuck about any religion.

>Year
yeah*

But his foreign policies seem to be quite reasonable for me. And didn't he stabelized and strenghend the economy after the 90's mess?

I know that there are plenty of national groups that hate putin but is he really this bad for russia? just curious

how does that even work

photo evidence please

A в итoгe шo тo хyйня, шo этo хyйня, paзницы никaкoй.

Wew. Lavrov's daughter is a qt.
Oh, and Navalny is a faggot.

>Pics
>Day of пeтля can't come soon enough

In 00's the oil price raised up and that is the reason why Russia is a half of Poland in living standards (Poland, KARL).
Do you know how many journalists and politics died since Putin's regime? Politkovskaya, Litvinenko, Nemtsom. Do you know how many acts of terrorism happened since Putin? Beslan (hundreds of died children) , Nord-Ost, constantly happening explosions in Metro stations (98, 05, 10 only in Moscow) and on buses? There are constantly happening some shit and nobody see the end of it.

Go back to harkach

>Navalny is a faggot
He is Putin's agent. He channels protest to prevent it from uncontrolled state.
He works for Putin, Putin is a US agent, so Navalny works on the West.

There is nothing funny, comrade.

No, you.

Now, rightards, do you understand than there is more actual confrontation between Putin and US? Have you realized how deep your government are fucking your in the ass? Everything you watch on the TV is just a theatre.
Don't be stupid, don't be rightard.

>than
that

> more
no
[spoiler]suka blyat'[/spoiler]

>tfw Only russians post in this thread

Memes aside, what do you think of Romania?

russian chessmaster on drugs in this thread

>do you understand
yes
>don't be rightard.
no
>[spoiler]suka blyat'[/spoiler]
you have to go back

I don't know what is it. Maybe a restaurant?

Your are on the other side of the border, so you couldn't see the whole picture. Now I am opening your pesky eyes.

russia suffers from demography crisis of low fertile rate
you sure it has nothing to do with that?

Also Putin supports muslims and in our country we have more than 12 millions of islamic scum. Officially.

(OP)

why are russian teens in particular obsessed with testing gravity and own mortality?

Is it truth that chechen gangs can do as they please in moscow. Militia dosent bother them?

That's naturally what happens when you import shitskins to your nation and disrupt the harmony of the people living there.

I am totaly sure. Less people, more wealth for the rest (in US it doesn't works, but in Russia it does. We can trade a lof of resources and let us do not work.
I wish we have a normal goverment, not a cryptocolony of West.

Do you know that all slavs and balts are depressed to a certain point? You can figure it out from here

Because they don't have future, they have nothing to loose, their live cost nothing. So, they can afford it to themselves.

We now have police, but that's true. Espacially in russian army, where the chechens are privileged strate, which induce mocking native russian.

Demography is not our problem. Less people, more oxygen/less problems.

No, that is actually caused by none war time period and devaluation of relligion.

>Demography is not our problem. Less people, more oxygen/less problems.
More like: demography is not our problem. Less people, more churka/less oxygen.

Are there no go zones like in sweden?

Big cities and Eastern part are shit.

>go zones
What is it?

>sweden
YES

its stupid conspiracy theory

No-go-zones.part of city dominated by religion of peace

>of immigrants from our "Mexica" into our country,
where

>this entire post

>Russian thread
Norilsk is, and always will be the greatest city in Russia. It's surreal and beautiful in it's own industrial/arctic kind of way.

N-town>>>>>>St.Peteresburg

That's all I have to say.

he mean tajik but they are whit

Sure. Chechnya, Dagestan, Tuva, Altai and Buryatia are like this. Although by european standards the whole of russia is a no-go zone.

wow, just wow.

>indeginous population

The indigenous population of Russia is mongols and eskimos which you decimated and took their land.

This is not a conspiracy, You need to add 2 + 2 to see the Truth.
The West can wash Putin's regime out in just one day through blocking SWIFT and personalized sanctions. England and Spain can and should do a fucking lot of investigations about bloody russian money, but they don't do that. Why? Because they are one of the main beneficials from this situations.

I mean churkas and khachs from chechNYA and Kazahstan, Uzbekistan and other shit tier countries.

Yes, as you do with indians. But inspite of you we didn't eradicate them, just conquer.

The same white as turk, paki and afgan. Sure, there are rare aryans, but most of them are brown greasy turk-mongolian retards.

We never went to India.

No-go-zones are muslim ghettos (or other parts of the city) where police will not go to enforce the law. These areas are dangerous for non-muslims / non-residents to go to. They are "no-go" zones.
For example, most of London is a no-go-zone. Non-muslims are regularly assaulted, raped, stoned, beheaded, butchered, and disappeared in all but a few police-protected 'corridors of safety' in the capital city of the British Caliphate we used to know as London.

>Russian here
Maybe russian descent. Your grammar is too good to be ruskie.

Why the fuck does Russia always want to war with us, does it boost their economy to saber rattle or what? Not saying that a report by Russian MoD doesn't boost $50 billion in funding for new Lockheed electronic signals technology but still, Russians do it a lot more than us

its needs proofs
stil better then nigger and pakistani
it dont

You are the representer of the West. So you did.

Are you joking? My English is as bad as shit.
I am just a middle class. Everybody in russian middle class knows english.

if he imports millions of immigrants does it mean you have jobs?
like if i wanted to work there would it be possible? is minimum wage enough to get a one room apartment, internet and monthly food?

By declaring you the enemy the government can consolidate power and violate human rights. The economics problems - americans did it, the muslim terrorists - americans did it, marches against government - paid american shills, external relations worsening - paid by americans.
Tajiks, kyrgyzs, uzbeks and various caucassian mountain people are exactly like pakistans.

Are you an idiot? Putin and whole current russian establishment surve for the West. They sell russian money, their children and capitals to Europe and USA.
They much more luckily would bomb Woronezh (meme-city in Russia), then Europe or US.
Putin just imitate evil enemy to threaten americans and make them to pay more for army to get more kickbacks.

Are you ready to be paid $300 per month? And live in snow hell with only 50 sunny days in a year?

>sell
sent*
self-blowjob

Sort of. Most of the jobs are public jobs or in organizations closely connected to the government jobs.
The median pay is somewhere around 25k rubles or 400$. Renting will take somewhere around 20k in Moscow, with payment in 35k, pretty much the same proportion in other parts of country. You will have around 150-200$ for food and stuff. Barely survivable.

>Have you realized how deep your government are fucking your in the ass?
Pretty much. Trump was my last bit of faith that I had in someone being able to change things and that my vote mattered at all, but in the end nothing changes no matter what the actual Americans do. No matter who or what we vote for, everything remains the same. It is seriously miserable coming to that realization of how powerless we are to stop our government when the vast majority of us hate seeing what it does. The only bright side of this is that Americans on a personal level have a decent to extreme distrust of the government despite what the worldwide media tries to portray. I have never met an American that didn't distrust the government on some decently significant level. Even the super patriots and double digit IQ people distrust the government. Even young children distrust the government. The knowledge is there, but no matter what we do or how much we dislike them, it's impossible for us to get any change.

not really but i need to gtfo from greece
is 300$ enough for 1 room/internet/food?

Nothing really. You are bullied on this board but is just memes, like India

Russia died in 1917 and became a complete colony of the Western kikes. I'm not even memeing.

barely survivable is how it's like here, and you may even not get the minimum wage, like going 2-3 months without pay
thx bro

We have no go regions like Chechnya and Dagestan. But in cities? Probably not.

Greece is a lot better than Russia. A lot

Lol, always that Russians and americans have lots in common. We have the same feeling of hopelessness for years.

Yes. You can learn JS and php and it will be enough. But think really thorouly: it's fucking cold and there is literaly no sun for 300 days a year.

As an addendum to this, just look up how corrupt the government of my home state of Illinois is. Four of the last seven governors have gone to prison. The latest one that went to prison tried to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat to the highest bidder when he became president. We popularized the old phrase "vote early, vote often" with our long history of corruption and vote rigging.

>I'm not even memeing
neither do I, comrade.

Yes. At least they have Sun and a sea.

>muslim terrorists - americans did it,

Both America and Russia blame terrorists in their countries on each other instead of muslims, why is this?

>He is Putin's agent. He channels protest to prevent it from uncontrolled state.
>He works for Putin, Putin is a US agent, so Navalny works on the West.
What the fuck, an actually redpilled Ruski on Sup Forums? I must have switched the timelines again.

Well, how about a year without pay? I have once been in the team that was trying to resurrect such a place. Seriously, don't. Russia is fucked up place, most of the jobs for the immigrants are there just so some bureaucrat can use the budget money, the migrants are either in criminal sphere or are living in slave-like environment. The economics are failing further and further down the shit and there will be no jobs at all. And then you are in fucking cold falling apart place, surrounded by the violent and angry slavs.

>Four of the last seven governors have gone to prison
It is not bad, because in Russia they will go in prison only if Putin wants it. They can steal billions and don't go to prison (it is not exaggaration, we have a bunch of examples). In your country laws work yet.

Do russian authorities persecute cybercriminals who commit crimes in western / non CIS countries? Or do they give them a reward?

Do the americans blaming m-terrorists on Russia? Why? I mean, how do the base it?
As for your question - you cant blame muslims, it's haram here, you will be called nazi and thrown in prison. The same is in america, i guess.

>You will never own a bunch of khohol serfs and make them plow your fields non-stop for a bowl of cabbage soup a day
T-thanks gommies

To grab our human rights by the pussy.

> violent and angry slavs.
And poor

Our economy growth is just 1-2%, which is absolutely not appropriate for developing country. Even Naziland has 2%, not speaking about US.

>lemme redpill you on Russia
>Russia is exactly what blue-pilled folks say about Russia
>you are redpilled now
>i've done my duty

Of course they are persecuted, because Putin works in West Elite's interest.

Only a few Hillary tier people blame Russia for muzzie terrorism. Here is there logic: by failing to co-operate with the west Russia is enabling conflict to continue. Jihadi's can take advantage of this conflict and gather recruits. Take Syria for example. You were supposed to replace Bashar with federalization. Reduce his and your sphere of influence to Alawia and let the rest be run by Saudi/Emirati/Qatari funded militias. By failing to do so you let ISIS grow

All the people that I have seen blame terrorism on Islam being evil. Sadly no mention of Jews and only occasional mention of it being because of our actions in the Middle East, but I have never seen people outside of the media mention Russia in relation to terrorism besides them kicking ass in the Middle East. Unless a hyper liberal hears you here, it's perfectly acceptable to blame stuff on Muslims. Jews are a different story though. If word gets out that you don't like the Jews, question the holocaust, or stuff like that, the government won't go after you. However, Jews will ruin your life. They will get you fired from your job and blacklisted from 90% of future employment options, they will try to get you and anyone that associates with you evicted from anywhere you live (Richard Spencer's mother for example), and will get you in a permanent online registry of antisemites.

Russia is not independent state. Putin serves for the West. It is not what bluepilled talks usually.

>AMA

Jew's role in governing Russia?
2. What are the politics of Russian Jew oligarchs? What dynamics between (((russian oligarchs))) and western (((globalists)))?
3. Is Putin a jew or does he work for (((them)))?
4. Is it illegal to name the jew in Russia? Will the goons take you away?
5. Did Putin truly kick out the Rothschilds after Yukos/Khodorkovsky? Who runs the Russian Central Bank, if not the Rothshilds? Jew or not jew?

Wow.

His teacher in school was jew. He likes jews and supports them so.

Are you afraid to answer the other questions Boris?

Huge
No idea, although I've heard the opinion that they are scorned as they are thugs and have no style.
He was basically raised by the jews, half of his friends are jews, but i dont think he is one.
You will be in serious trouble