Anime promotes homosexuality, female sluttyness, crossdressing... why is not Sup Forums against it?

Anime promotes homosexuality, female sluttyness, crossdressing... why is not Sup Forums against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgWx9pyHVrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazilians aren't human so your opinion isn't worth squat monkey-boy

because #NotAllAnime, anime industry is still a business and fetishes sell, if anything its the consumer thats "promoting" it

Sup Forums embraces and supports slut culture. We just have some holdouts from the old Sup Forums who go on about the sexual revolution and it's negative effects, as well as some underage Gen Z kids who try to fit in with le secret internet club. When threads about BDSM, female sexuality, and so forth pop up, almost all the replies are in support of such things.

Because it doesn't promote stronk independent women who identify as xir gender and have a penis.

>books promote homosexuality, female sluttyness, crossdressing, why is not Sup Forums against books?
maybe the medium itself isn't a problem

we are against it

It also promotes fraternity, masculinity, and faithfulness. Anime is just a form of media, and can be manipulated any which way by the writers and director.

There's literally nothing wrong in any of that.

What's wrong with homosexuality, female sluttyness and crossdressing?

Because Anime is not real.

>anime
>Sup Forums

No

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=kgWx9pyHVrI

Anime is a genre not a medium you mongoloid

thanks to mangas my gf now loves to swallow my cum

Brazil promotes homosexuality, female sluttyness, crossdressing... why is not Sup Forums against it?

>medium: a means by which something is communicated or expressed.
ackshually, it's both

3rd nuke when?

Image search and it comes up. Eromanga sensei.

Google it fa-
Oh wait this isn't Sup Forums
Eromanga sensei

Anime is degenerate, but not enough that I hate it altogether
Also a lot of Sup Forumsacks and based people like it so I guess it isn't as bad as it looks

Americans are suckers for useless novelty. Most weird shit comes from Japan.

Thanks

#notallanime

The weirdest part is that many promote both virtue and degeneracy at the same time.

>pol is 1 person
i was against anime the second i was born

No problem.

>Sup Forums will never watch good anime

Only degenwrate waifubait and moeshit
There are also lots of quality anime