Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybSIhzOcD9w?t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=bM_QDyr5NaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

HA HA POOR PEOPLE BTFO. WELFARE QUEENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>cutting money for foreign nations to spend within their own nation
I see no problem here.

Finally the us stops wasting billions of dollars yearly.

Millions of Africans are going to die because they can't do it themselves. Don't put that on us

>OH SHIT MILLIONS OF AFRICANS ARE GOING TO DEVELOP A NATIVE ECONOMY BECAUSE OF YOU

ftfy

>MILLIONS OF AFRICANS ARE GOING TO DIE
and that's bad how?

If the list includes israel I'll go offer something to the gods in the name of Trump

Digits!
I approve

FUCK YOU DRUMPF
THIS IS NOT WHY WE VOTED FOR YOU

Thank god, we shouldn't send a fucking penny overseas until every American is taken care of first.

This isin't about poor people you dummy. This is about poor undeveloped countries that are at a risk of famine like Somalia.

Many people will now die in countries like Somalia because of Trump cutting foreign aid. This is absolutely horrendous.

youtu.be/ybSIhzOcD9w?t=19s

FPBP
P
B
P

Trips of truth

thank dog

youtube.com/watch?v=bM_QDyr5NaM

The only thing you will do is shit in your street

Really makes you think...

Those black pieces of shit are not worth saving. Survival of the fittest. Let the poor brown countries die. Let the whites rule

maybe africans should finally learn how to farm

Sure it is, we voted America first, fuck the rest, he's simply living up to his word.

Good

Not my problem........now fuck off.

Good. They're not our responsibility.

This. Stop funding Israel NOW!

hahahahaha

die
DIE
D I E

Do you guys know how the petrodollar works? This won't pass.

And why should the US care about poor backwater undeveloped countries starving again?

Why should it be the US' responsability to feed the world?

Why should it be the US' responsability to police the world?

Do you know how many poor, starving and homeless US CITIZENS on the streets? Why should the US put all these other countries above the needs of it's own people?

Now foreign countries have to make their own farms and bring themselves out of the stone-age, instead of living perpetually on handouts from other countries. Isn't it disastrous that these places are going to get some of the tough love they need to grow!

I love this move. When every homeless, jobless, down on their luck NATIONAL BORN citizen is given opportunity THEN look at helping others. I just wish Turd-o would do the same, fucking Soros shill.

I'm always dissapointed when you aren't Bolivia.

And those places will do better without the state aid if they leave them alone for real.

WE GOT NEO-CONNED AGAIN

I hope this is true. All western countries need to cut 100% of foreign aid.

Oh you mean they'll have to finally develop on their own and catch up with the rest of the world instead of relying on gib me dats? Oh no, the horror, they'll actually have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Sad!

CHECKED
Now Europe literally burns or it goes full 14/88, gas the Niggers, Reconquista NOW!

Oh no's, third world welfare is being cut?!

No fair, the need give me dats or else they die!

About fucking time, stop flooding third world markets with free shit that completely undercuts the local producers.

Also, any money going over is going straight into the pockets of corrupt politicians, it never reaches the poor.

More money for Israel

Foreign aid to Africa should be illegal. It does much more harm than good.

OH NO AMERICANS WILL BE HELPED BEFORE OTHER COUNTRIES

>people

Yeah, we need to take care of our own first.

As some one who lives in a place where those sand niggers infested and refuse to assimilate, fuck em. Every last one of those ungrateful nig nogs

> Many people will now die in countries like Somalia because of Trump cutting foreign aid.
No.
People will die because they were too shitty to manage their own country and refused to let colonization manage stuff for them.
The USA don't own you shit, learn to produce food instead of begging.

Fuck yes that's amazing

What the fuck do they deserve anything for

Not our problem.

This alone was worth having him elected.
All the Hilshills are on suicide watch.

10/10 would elect again.

gg no re

dem fpbp digits

Lol horrendous lo lol more like brilliant at the very least !

Isreal still get their check don't worry

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What's the actual amount saved?

>inb4 all the money starts going to Israel

BALTNIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

The population of Africa is exploding. If the demographic situation in the West looks bleaker, it looks even scarier on a global basis.

Cut off all aid. Let them build their own countries.

Wait, where's a link?
I looked through the thread and no one confirmed it.

Based Trump making me like him again near everyday.

That's what he said.

>MILLIONS OF AFRICANS ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU

They only exist because of christcucks, who have been breeding shitskins since just before the 19th century. This will hopefully cull their numbers drastically down to the levels they can sustain themselves, which is nil.

Good. I hope the next Canadian leader stops the same thing, fucking waste of money.

And Israel's enemies :^)

this
>kills any markets
>distorts economic and environmental situation
>allowing warlords to do as they please, knowing villagers will be fed either way

YESSSS

if this is true, which i doubt it is, it'll be the first actual good and substantive thing hes accomplished

I don't want my tax money going to fund africans who are too fucking stupid to stop killing each other long enough to find something to eat.

I'm not sorry.

DRUMPF IS GOING TO CUT FOREIGN AID TO MANY POOR AND UNDEVELOPED COUNTRIES
DRUMPFKINS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
MILLIONS OF AFRICANS ARE GOING TO >>MIGRATE BECAUSE OF YOU

One of the best things a president has done in the past 100 years if true.

Now THIS is the Trump from the campaign trail.

Bravo, Mr President!

Bravo!

Why do you non-American idiots keep demanding he gets impeached?
Impeaching a president doesn't mean you fire them, it simply means you accuse them of something. You fuckers throw around that word like you know what it means.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. But seirously we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.

fpbp and the digits confirms it.

Is there a list of cuts? I'm not registering for their website

LITERALLY HITLER

Millions of Africans are going to die anyway as soon as the gravy train stops increasing in scale.

Western countries pour food into Africa so that the niggers can survive and continue breeding like rats. Then there are more mouths to feed, so we throw even more food at them, and they continue to breed. The cycle has continued to this point.

The only way to stop the population explosion in Africa is to stop supporting their reckless breeding. When they have to find their own food, they might think twice (assuming they ever thought once) about shitting out 20 nigglets each.

About damn time. Every single country should cut off foreign aid to africa,they get their shit together-great,they dont-they all starve.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Looks like Zimbabwe will have to get its shit together and grow their own food!

Trump has just created millions of economic migrants who'll be heading straight to Europe and the USA.

Global warming is making it harder to grow crops in Africa. Without aid from the USA millions of Africans will have no choice but to migrate.

Trump you actual retard.

wtf, I love Trump now

What about Israel

NEO CON PIECE OF SHIT

Thank god!

Dom't worry. This nigga lover will bail you out!
> Move to Europe

Nah they are heading to Europe

kikemoney=0?

Aka the death of the EU. Fuck America. These fuckers pretend to be our friends but actually they are afraid of a united EU because America itself is crumbling economically and socially so they want to ruin the EU as well.

You mean they'll have to figure their own shit out instead of free handouts from us if they want to survive? How terrible.

Trump went up in my estimations if true.

Somalia doesn't have a food shortage anymore dummy. The warlords never allowed foreign aid to go to the people.

Something something dont feed deer since the herd will grow too big and wont be able to sustain the population.

Oy vey africa's growth-rate might slow down

You're just upset because your crappy country is probably on the list of aid donations that is being cut

Aren't you glad that you voted to leave the EU?

Exactly.
I'd be all for foreign aid if it actually was proven it did any good.
But it doesn't. It just disappears.
Probably ends up being used for something bad.

Bye-bye, niggers. It's 2017. You don't belong in this world.

>Somalia

Nothing of value was lost.