SLAVIC NATURE, SLAVIC CULTURE

Slavs of Sup Forums what would it take for us to unite? I don't hate you. I actually love you but we have bad culture of self hatred and child-like behavior. Can we ever overcome it? How do you change a culture for the better? I feel like it's the west that's suppressing us - we never got to express our culture. I say let the west die. We always struggle and they always laugh and fuel wars between us. FUCK THE WEST KYS NIGGER HYPOCRITE AMERITURDS AND BRITBONG HOMOS. ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY GERMANS KYS.
The truth is - if we're so subhuman, then why do westerners always got their shit kicked in in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia needs to look at us as potential partners, not runaway prisoners

There is no slavic culture it's different for each country

Russia getting rid of corruption is one thing that would be beneficial. They need a nationalist at the top.

East slavs are very similar + Poland. Czechs, Slovaks and south slavs are different.

This is the main reason, why we are divided logically
West Slavs influenced by Germany
South Slavs influenced by Turkey
East Slavs influenced by Russia

truth

Fuck off

A nationalist?
Nope, we need a bloody Bohemian noble, not like that Germcuck Schwarzenberg or the faggotry of Habsburgs

Why?

I was talking about Russia bruh.

>union of subhumans
What could possibly go wrong?

Why are we subhumans tho?

We arent supposed to be united, we are supposed to live ALONE on the european soil that belongs to us only.
To have Slavia, many slav tribes need to be fully exterminated to prevent any kind of infighting at crucial moments as the BEADY EYED ANGLO SCUM mothers are getting their fetuses snatched out with rusty pliers as the kikenbergs are selling their souls to the devil to come and save them as he promised them but no, he too is revolted and scared of what is going on with the surface world as all that doesnt look at you the familiar way is erased.

If Slavs would ever unify, Czechs would be the first ones to sell out their Slavic brethren to the Germans.

But I am also talking about every country Slavic
They need some nobles
Putin is a nationalist, as is Zeman or even Trump

I agree, we should be our own thing, there's no way the Westerners will ever look at us as equal partners, we'll always be subhuman to them. Also we shouldn't get caught up in their white guilt and post colonialism shit anyways, it's not our history.

Then again, how can we unite? Russia is just to big and can easily suppress the sum of rest of us, we East and West Slavs are divided by Austria, Hungary and Romania from our Southern brothers (who,also hate each other to death - vide Croats'- Serbs, Serbs-Bulgarians etc.).

It should begin with some festival of Slavic culture each year in different capital.

Because we´re Slavs lol
Well, in my case, it would be so, if they were 100% white German

Dont unite, dont unify
Be happy, that your shitty politicians don´t have to ruin another people´s lives

But they will destroy us eventually anyway. They started colonizing and got a huge boost in the race. We can't win separated.
That is propably true but there were many people who considered themselves pan-slavic among Czechs.

>America is suppressing it
>Average American thinks of East Europe as "oh that place that was part of the USSR? Oh they like Vodka or something right?

I don't even think anyone knows what pan-slavism is here except a few university students and diaspora

Ladies and gentlemen, the eternal Czech.

Slav mean slave

nice proxy sholomo
daily reminder that Poland was ohe only country without retarded inquisition dieseases and ither things that west alyways had
so if you want a union of subhumans then look who created European Union

Panslavism is retarded, There are three primal slavic elements

West Slavs, South Slav and East Slav.

Don't try to force them together.

Slavs were never able to unite through the history, and in my opinion in the current climate it is impossible, not achievable.

I was also wondered why Putin isn't pushing this idea, because without him it would be impossible to achieve anyway. My theory is that he doesn't consider it a priority. To sum it up, Slavic nations just have to be nationalists on their own, and thats enough.

>who created European Union
Our german and french masters

Putin is definitely not nationalist. He just serves his own interests. Zeman is not even that bad if only he wasn't senile. Trump is cuckold good goi.
That is very good idea i like that a lot.
I'd like for a panslavic party to exist and have it's division in every country led by the country's pan-slavists and then have international central or something.
Czech Republic is becoming a western colony in their self-hatred. In the last year the amount of muslims i see in Prague increased tenfold. And if you think it's not going to reach you in some dump in Morava than you are really wrong.

Yeah, that´s me, selling everyone else for some cash, but with 10k CZK minimum
Nigger, the word Slav comes from our common word for the "word"

>Slavs of Sup Forums what would it take for us to unite?
Literally impossible
t. Eastern Finnish with slavic family

>Clever burger
Witnessed
Fuck Slavic union, I am too German genetically and with too much IQ to ever survive that much retardness in a single state
Yeah, we know that, but you mean Sládek, I suppose
Well, so we need an anti-gypsy politician, not a nationalist

Holy fuck you guys are never going to be able to organise anything you are about the same level as arabs. Not quite niggers but definitely subhumans.

Stop this fucking cringefest already. You know it's impossible. If slavic subhumans wanted to unite, that would happen long time ago.

We can change it. Romans weren't always as good as we know them through the Roman empire. A change in culture occured that changed them in what they were. And another change in culture drove them to dust.
He's a cuck. What i'm thinking is pan slavic party in every slavic country and international central to create such parties. The parties would be led by pan-slavists of said country. The headquarters would just try to find such people in the slavic countries.

>slavic culture
lol no such thing

Isn't Putin a Finno-Ulgric?

Agreed, fuck all the Slavs except germanic Czechs, who atleast fucking work and can be talked with

Agreed, fuck the most of them

We´re too divided, we are only united into language groups

Lol. M8, literally we, Chechs and Russians have common legend of founding our respective countries.

You defeatist cucks. That's the reason they consider us subhumans. You don't want to struggle. You just want to be sheltered faggins. Fuck you. I love slavs. Be catholic, protestant, muslim whatever i don't care let's just wipe the west of the face of the earth. Why do we always have to struggle? Being born in eastern Europe is like living life on hard-mode but knowing that you don't actually have it that bad but at the same time you can't change anything. I want out of this. And even western slavs will just be a joke for the westerners.

Only one thing, fuck off, subhuman Pole, you got us into this mess by breeding Merkelbitch

>Isn't Putin a Finno-Ulgric?
I don't know. I meant Russians as a nation, they are the biggest Slavs nation, and Putin is their leader. Slavs as a whole cannot unite without his approval.

in answer to your question user, most likely a Turkish invasion of South-Eastern Europe by the Turks.

Said the person who identifies himself as a german LOL. Hang yourself

I don´t give a fuck about plebs
The majority brought communism upon us: The Academia and remaining Bohemian nobility
We suffered, we will not fight for you, subhuman cunts
You destroyed our empire by supporting Masaryk and legionnaries
This is what you get
ENJOY

so?

>You defeatist cucks.
Dude... you Czech rep. separated even from Slovakia! How can we create a Slavic union when even two Slavs countries cannot live as one country? :-)

But I think we actually do fight West, with our anti-immigration policy.

Yeah and she's,actively destroying west and Germany is particularl. She's /our/ girl

i would rather live in german reich as slave then united with slav subhumans

>East Slavs influenced by Russia
Russia itself is Slavic and for most part of the human history "East Slav" and "Russian" were synonymous.
Poland and Slovakia aren't influenced by Germany that much.
Slovenia, on the other hand, influenced by Germans/Austrians but not Turks.

I've heard either he's a crypto-khazar jew or a finn. His eye shape tells me he's most likely a finn though.

Could a Finn really care for Slavs? He seems more focused on the civic nationalism of russia which would include non-slavs like Tatars and mongols.

Calls someone a cuck. Don't care about muslims.

You're not worthy the slav card for being a little cunt.

OBEY

??? I don't
>Bohemian nobillity
you mean germans in disguise?

Why the fuck are you all so retarded? Can't we change? We already changed a few times through history but can't we change for the better once?

If unity excludes Balkans and Ukraine, it can be done

I am German genetically, more than 3/4
I fucking hate all the fucking Slavic Czechs, they´re the disgrace to this country, which my ancestors with other nobility helped to defend

These fucking plebs don´t give a shit beyond one action

Fuck y´all
Slavic ethnicity is non-existent, we´re all Germans or Turks or Russians

Yeah, atleast that

Yes, he's Vepsian.
Also hates Slavic native faith and promotes Orthodox Christianity instead.
Also hated traditional Slavic culture and promotes multi-culti instead.

Russia needs to balkanize first to get rid of non-white regions

The only slavs I can get along with are belarussians, rest can go fuck themselves.

I don't care about religion of the slav i care about the slav. KYS.

Nigger

We should recognize the uniqueness and superiority of English common law tradition and use it for a framework that obviates rivalries and centralization without collapsing into "Polish democracy."

no you, fucking bolshevik scum

You both are already part of the EU. 20 or 50 years from now the EU will finally swallow Russia and the goal of uniting all Slavs will be reached.

No it doesn't. It needs a Nationalist to put the niggers in their place.

Why? What did i ever do to you?

The EU won't exist in 10 years

>Slavic Native Faith
Didn't you guys abandon Perun so quickly nobody knows shit about the slavic pantheon?

You sound like a commiecuck spewing commiecuck propaganda.

>durr hurr germany has more money than me therefore they are evil

Russia is the reason why you were forced to be commiecucks for 40+ years, and you want to ally with them again?

I'm not talking with germans, sorry

>doesn't
And what point does it make to keep the French Algeria, when Algerians have free movement with France? Get real

On what basis such a union could be possible?

Historical friendship and rivalry doesn't care about relation.

Panslavism used to be a cover for Russian imperialism.

>20 or 50 years from now the EU
won't exist.

I'm not even communist i'm pan-slavic economically centrist nationalist.

I'd say it was Slovakia who separated from Czech republic.

My man, you will be welcome as an equal in new German Reich
Slovakia was part of Hungary, which was part of Austria-Hungary
Poland was divided between Russia, Prussia and Austria
Slovenes are Austrians pretending to be Slavic

Don´t mind him, he´s just a stupid serf

I would rather suck Habsburg´s cock than being under your fucking third world government and economy

Nope, we bred to perfection to protect your worthless ass, Germans used to be top tier breeding material

hahah poland is 30% german 60% catholic church and 10% russian

Well, we abandoned it much earlier and easier than Balts, but "nobody knows" is a big exaggeration. And there is a modest revival of neo-paganism in post-Soviet Russia BTW.

Pan-slavism is a mistake. Such a "unification" would cause only problems, even we don't take in account the political aspect, we're still very different from each other in terms of culture.

Wow, a reasonable American.

>"Belgian" isn't even a real ethnicity

I don't care about money but about identity.

So you are saying that Russians are same cucks as French? That they can't handle the minorities? It's French being retarded that got them into this.

I don't know why you guys hate each other, but it would make my life so much easier if i only had to remember the name of one country rather that 9001 shit ones.

A union sounds like lite globalism. I don't think you guys should head in that direction

>Not
LOL

>I don't care about money but about identity.
Yeah and you're much closer to Germany/Austria than Russia both historically and culturally.

Right now Russians are as cucked as the French, yes. And what point does it make to live with subhumans together? Just separate them and let them die of poverty

>So you are saying that Russians are same cucks as French?
Yes, of course.

You can't even call yourself Czech. Just gtfo live in Germany you cuck.

Why are amerisharts responding in a slav thread again?

GTFO to Russia, bolshevik
We suffered your kind long enough
We Czechs (germanic) are suppressed under "OUR" shitlord of a president, a showcase, what Slavic truly means

you know the term 'lite' comes from clever capitalist re-branding and your language has been altered by the taint of the corporations that seek to achieve globalism.

No. Fuck off. You are closer to africa then Britain both historically and culturally.
I'm not saying that Russian culture of corruption should dominate pan-slavic nation.

That's the defeatism i was talking about.

I am slav and made this

im german

Simple question: who gets the nukes then?

everything south the globe?

No you aren't, you are american nigger with 1/64 polish and 1/32 russian ancestry

I am mostly polish and i am amerifat, lol nobody drinks and does crazy shit like slavs

I'm a rightwing nationalist how can i be a bolshevik? Czechs were always Slavs just go away you literal homo. I hope you get suppressed more.

Hello fellow germanic
Get me out of this shithole of a country
We germanics are feeding those Slavs for millenia, we are fucking slaving for their lazy asses

>South Slavs influenced by Turkey
On a smaller scale. Bosnia and Albania got hit the hardest though.

Obviously the ethnic Russians.

I don't care.

kek

this

Nationalism is a fraud
Normal people are against gypsies, Slavs and other kinds of subhumans