This is literally ALL YOU NEED for hunting. Nobody needs ANY assault rifle or a shotgun

This is literally ALL YOU NEED for hunting. Nobody needs ANY assault rifle or a shotgun.
But of course you little nazis cant use your fists like a real man, so you stockpile guns like little scared children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Bill of Needs

SHALL

NOT

NOT

You ain't takin mah guns! Fuck off shill

On the one hand, I'm extremely pro gun.

On the other, there are no easier people to troll on the internet than American gun owners so it's a thumbs up from me and my best friend John Oliver.

> Shill thread.

It's about having weapons that are relatively on par with police and military, as that is what they are intended to be used on.

Tyrannical governments aren't staffed with foreigners, dummy!

people like you don't NEED free speech, but here we are (:

BE

I'll take a shotgun for birds you fucking retard

INFRINGED

Can't hunt with those in southern Minnesota because rifle rounds can travel miles unobstructed. Slugs do not

Not like in the woods

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

INFRINGED

This is literally ALL YOU NEED for hunting

That's true it's perfect for hunting what's your point, the second amendment mentions nothing about hunting

KYS

Fuck the second amendment. Im worried about my safety. Look outside, I see fucking white people concealed and open carrying. It literally makes me want to go up and knock them out cold

We're armed, you can't take them from us without getting blown away. Cry about it.

Reminder that the 2nd included canons back in the day.

That's not going to defend us from an invading army or help us in overthrowing the government

What do you think shotguns are for you fucking aspie

>muh bill of needs
>muh guns for hunting

Fuck off, I don't even NEED a gun for executing traitors like you, but it makes it easier and more enjoyable.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Its uncanny how they all start blabbering around. Quite southpark-esque

Shell-net-beeeenfringed!!

so when 30+ feral hogs are on my land, tearing shit up and killing my livestock, I should use a single shot bolt action rifle to kill them?

retarded

Who the hell said I wanted a gun for hunting?

Please do. Facebook live while your at it

Depends. In a city, I would rather go for an Automatic Shotgun. But in suburban an rural, you are right

The only real way to go hunting is with >pic related

And don't you dare doubt the size of my penis!

If you could go fuck off someplace else....that would be great........

so buy a gun if you're scared faggot

>Nobody needs ANY assault rifle or a shotgun.
You should do some research.

We have a "BILL OF RIGHTS", not a "BILL OF NEEDS".

There is a difference from a right and a need. You need to understand that WE the PEOPLE have the RIGHT to keep firearms of many types IRRELEVANT of opinions of unpatriotic communists.

First off, that gun is shit for hunting. Wanna know why?

That's a .22 rifle. You literally use that gun to hunt small game and vermin. You cannot kill a deer or person with that piss poor round.

>Look at pic related.

See the round that says 30-06? That's what you use for hunting and killing people. That round takes down everything from deer in a field, to nips in Iwo Jima.

the round that that weapon fires is in the bottom right.

Shitty bait is shitty.

don't tell me what i want and what i need. i hope you die in a car accident today. repeating numbers make you a paraplegic.

Yeah, a sniper rifle is pretty good for hunting the most dangerous game.

This is literally ALL YOU NEED for the press. Nobody needs ANY internet, laptops, or a cell phone.
But of course you fascists can't use your hands like a real man, so you stockpile technology like little scared children

>ywn own an enfield
why do i live

SHART

You see fucking white people concealed and open carrying? What are you then, a dumb ass nig nog? Might explain why you're so scared. You know you start shit, your sorry ass is gonna get capped.

Do you really think that the government of the (according to you) strongest and bestest country would let you have ANY real power to overthrow it? Get a load of this guy

>aeroesmith-dream_on.mp3

>ALL YOU NEED
well....

that and a revolver

>Im worried about my safety
You need to turn off the main stream media, and go outside and take a walk. Go get some fresh air. You are acting every bit as insane as every other SJW commie.

Get a grip. When was the last time you saw gun violence? Think about it. Move out of the ghetto if you feel unsafe. Quit acting like a retard.

can still kill a person with .22.
however, i agree that a higher calliber should be used

Look at me, I'm OP, i am a huge cuck, fall for my bait, I hate the constitution goys.

BE

Its all fun and games until people gobble the jokes as facts and try to get congress to pass another AWB bill.

The A5 is semi auto you retard

Further reminder that the constitution explicitly authorizes the government to issue "letters of marque" which were a means of hiring privately owned, cannon armed warships into naval service.

Then buy a fucking gun what the fuck.

You gonna come take it?

We stockpile guns to kill commies and cucks like you

these are all I really use for hunting...

When the police response time is down to seconds, I'll consider you're argument valid.

In the meantime, guns are the great equalizer. Even the tiniest of women can kill the largest of men with a single well placed shot. That, my friends, is equality.

Then how the fuck are you going to shoot ducks without a shotgun?

Crowder did it IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

>muh pointy stick
>muh projectile launcher

fucking casuals

this is all I need

Good luck hunting birds with that thing

This.

When liberal fear mongers control the narrative you get bullshit laws like a background check for FUCKING AMMO.

>This is literally ALL YOU NEED for SMELLING. Nobody needs ANY assault noses or a shotnose.
>But of course you little kikes cant use your nostrils like a real man, so you stockpile noses like little scared children.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

You know that the caliber of that rifle is larger than that of the "evil" AR ?

>Posts a pic of a 22LR
>Says it's all anybody needs for hunting

GR8 B8!

Saged

>nobody needs a shotgun

Said the person who's never fired a gun before.
Said the person who's never hunted before.

Not that easy to say when you get gang-raped by 5 people all weighing over 180lbs

KANGS

This is literally ALL YOU NEED for SMELLING. Nobody needs ANY assault noses or a shotnose.
But of course you little kikes cant use your nostrils like a real man, so you stockpile noses like little scared children

>But of course you little nazis cant use your fists like a real man, so you stockpile guns like little scared children

Working a bolt is exhausting, and weak people won't be able to cycle after the first round before being grappled and thrown to the ground.

>But of course you little nazis cant use your fists like a real man, so you stockpile guns like little scared children

Women, children and small men can't physically compete with the typical man. You're trying to rig the game so large males always win. Even if you got rid of the guns, the police and thugs would just beat people with sticks and stab them.

You want a world where big police men dominate everyone. And of course, the government will never give up every weapon, so the police will always have better arms. You want a caveman dictatorship, where men pull everyone around by the hair.

I hope someday you start trouble with some little person, thinking you're going to tell them what to do or otherwise you'll mandhandle them, and they shoot you in the face. I hope it's a woman, and you get humiliated in front of the entire world for being anti-feminist.

Deer don't shoot back at you.

compoud is for faggots and cucks
>uuuuuuuuuuh look at me, I cant hold the whole drawweight on my pussy fingers, it hurts to much uuuuuuh
>I should get a release also because my pussy fingers cant pull the drawweight

Be a man, use recurve.

Shotguns are more versatile, you can use different bore chokes for particular ammunition that's suitable for the game you're hunting.

its an automatic shotgun that fires in semi-auto mode dipshit

automatic means you dont have to pump it or work the bolt

>Not using teeth
get good or get rekt

This is actually interesting to watch.

But at the same time, if I was there, I don't know the first thing about guns right, and he's telling me 'Oh this is a very popular hunting round', of course I would believe him.

>I see fucking white people concealed and open carrying. It literally makes me want to go up and knock them out cold

>calling gun people nazis
>fascists prefer to disarm the public
what the fuck are you doing

Almost all of the evil Nazis of Germany called "Reichsbürger" own guns.

sage

well memed

Its to easy to break your hand

nice cheat-mode limbs you're using their fagget, only real men kill their dinner with an angry erection

>Implying that's a problem for someone who actually knows how to use their fists.

Sorry faggot, you don't get to tell me what I need.

>SHALL

>Nazis
Members of the NSDAP
>Reichbürger
Members of an imagined third Reich

Normies...

Hunting birds with a 22 is great fun, really challenging if it's tiny sparrows.

>I'm scared of people with guns so I am now going to attack the people with guns

mfw you are actually retarded enough to try

You are thinking of what is referred to as an 'auto-loader' as in, the mechanism for firing will eject the cartridge and load the next shot. Automatic refers to holding the trigger and the action of the gun cycling on it's own.
Holy shit, you are retarded.

3/10 bait

Jesus H Christ
>comparing the topic to german "Sovereign Citizen" types
Go back to your flak tower treehouse you Reichtard.

lel, Antifa still butthurt abt being whipped at Berkely, get used to it you queers and degenerates.

4/10

that is why I said "evil Nazis"
numbnut

implying that they are considered Nazis.

First of all hunting CAN requier mre advanced weaponry depending on the game you hunt, and second you ever hear of a little something called a terrorist? Id prefer not to have to rely on my fists when going up against someone with an ILLEGALLY aquired firearm.

>.22 cal
That thing would have trouble killing large game. It would just piss off a bear.
Shotguns are ment for hunting small game like birds, good luck hitting one of them with a 22. A 12 gauge would probably kill it first shot.
Your only valid point here is that people don't need assault rifles which the government already cucks to hell anyway. Background checks, no full auto and limited mag capacity.
If you want to fight with your fists your going to have a disadvantage in any fight where they have a weapon.

Can you please point out the "for hunting purposes" clause in the 2nd amendment? If not then kindly shut the fuck up. The 2A exists to guarantee that Americans have access to weapons suitable for modern combat. Suck my star spangled cock you fucking cuck bitch.

The whole point of the 2nd amendment was people could rebel againt their government if they felt like it.

And it worked pretty well desu, even if the government feels like disarming its citizen, it wouldn't be able to.

>Nobody needs

Nobody needs to be a filthy leftist gun grabber. OP, let's outlaw you.

this is literally all you need for protesting so why do you precious snowflakes wear masks and bring weapons?

This is literally ALL YOU NEED for freedom of speech. Nobody needs ANY television, radio, or internet.
But of course you little commies cant use your quill pens like a real man, so you make blogs like little scared children.

You should totally do that.